PDA

View Full Version : Commission schedule

CelestialShadow
02-28-2011, 03:48 AM
Hey everyone, a lot of people from the board here have been asking me to do commissions for them but I dont have time right now to answer all the emails that I get due to my daytime job. Next month i I will have more time so here is my tentative schedule for comissioning;

I am not accepting ANY commissions until after April because I am going back to Seattle for Sakuracon for a few weeks and I need to prepare a costume for myself for the event.

Once I get back then I can pretty much take any costume request but I always require about 2-3 months per costume so if you need a rush job then sorry, im not the gal to do it unless the costume is very simple. (such as a school uniform, a single item of clothing, ect)

Thanks everyone for the interest and your support! Im glad so many people are asking me for costumes =) I just wish I had time to accept them all. If you want to inquire about a costume feel free to post it here in this thread and I will get to it as time allows me too (actually its better to do it here than email me because I cant access my email at work but I can access cos.com)

If you post an inquiry then please include your clothing size and some photos too.

Thanks!

kiratsukai
02-28-2011, 06:23 AM
Bummer. We're headed back to the states in July. So we probably won't be able to work with you again until next Winter Comiket rolls around.

RookBartly
02-28-2011, 07:00 AM
Have fun at Sakura Con! Will miss ya!