PDA

View Full Version : Need a pre styled Ryou Bakura wig (good not yami)

Bakura_rox
03-01-2011, 12:05 AM
The title pretty much says it all. I got a striped shirt that looks like his and the shoes and ring are covered. All that is left is for me to find his over shirt (maybe sweater) and wig. And since i cannot style for beans can someone give me a link to a quality already styled Ryou Bakura wig that doesnt cost an arm and a leg (aka it cannot exede a price of about 60 and even that is a stretch) Arigatou!:sunny:

Abortionater
03-01-2011, 12:43 AM
I don't think you are going to find one prestyled without a wig maker. Bakura is a popular cosplay but original YGO is an old series and unless you're cosplaying a newer series/super insanely popular series a prestyled wig might not exist. Ryou Bakura's hair style isn't difficult so you shouldn't have to pay them too much to style it up for you since it wouldn't take very long.

To be honest, I've seen a few 5d's prestyled wigs in Taobao shops and even a Yugi wig once or twice but never a Bakura wig.

acostory
03-01-2011, 12:57 AM
Once again, this isn't the right place to post this, hun. It's more appropriate to put this in the Yu-Gi-Oh forum.

Anyway, I don't believe you'll find a pre-styled wig for Bakura. However, you can get a commissioner like myself to style one for you. 60$ is a very restricting limit for most commissioners (Because base wigs are normally 40$ and upward), but if you can find one that will do it for under 60$, then that's really amazing. I might be willing to do this for you myself; just PM me and we can discuss it.