PDA

View Full Version : wheres the cloud costumes

animeking2
10-25-2003, 01:41 PM
:woah: i'm suppost to be the anime king cause i live for it and know alot of more things then anyone but i just cant find a cloud costume like that lord something of cloud in the photo gallaryso could someone talk up and tell me where to get the stuff......please.

Catpaw
10-25-2003, 01:42 PM
Lord Masamune... *Shakes head*

Schu
10-25-2003, 10:05 PM
you uhmmmm.... make it?

karlkablisk
11-30-2003, 06:43 AM
:woah: i'm suppost to be the anime king cause i live for it and know alot of more things then anyone but i just cant find a cloud costume like that lord something of cloud in the photo gallaryso could someone talk up and tell me where to get the stuff......please.

Hi, you said you wanted to know about where to get cloud cosplay stuff, please email me. its karlkablisk @ hotmail.com without the spaces in between.(its there to protect from spam) and since I am allowed 1 link here it is

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=karlkablisk&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

that will explan what I am all about

thank you
*_* KKL

Gren
11-30-2003, 12:26 PM
Masamune made his costume. He didn't go out and "get" it. There are some websites that will make a cloud costume for you, but I've yet to find one that's that accurate. Nothing beats spending time and effort on a costume.

Contanimus
12-09-2003, 01:54 AM
gud luck with that lol
i just bought an armour plate from armoury shop and added the lion thig ontop of it
im going as cloud aswell :p