PDA

View Full Version : Photographer available for Anime Conji

Hcoregamer00
03-02-2011, 03:24 PM
I will be there in Anime Conji this year as a cosplay photographer and as a representative of Anime Expo on Saturday the 26th.

Here is my deviantart (http://hcoregamer00.deviantart.com/)
Here is my cosplay section in my blog (http://hcoregamer00photography.blogspot.com/p/cosplay-photography.html)

All my photo shoots are free, as long as you are fine with me posting it online as reference photos (like with my buddy Fremen). I also have business cards so you can contact me and I can send you the photos after the con.

MeliZbeauty
03-02-2011, 04:58 PM
I would be very Interested im going to Anime Conji, Keep in Touch

Hcoregamer00
03-02-2011, 09:10 PM
I would be very Interested im going to Anime Conji, Keep in Touch

Sounds good, contact me before con and we can arrange a photo shoot.

Fremen
03-09-2011, 06:59 PM
I think I might just skip this convention...haven't gotten many shoots lined up so it doesn't seem worth the drive.
I'll see how it goes in the next few weeks...either people aren't checking this forum that much, or they don't want to shoot with me this time around, or there aren't a lot going to it. Whatever the reason, the result is the same!

Good luck !

Hcoregamer00
03-09-2011, 09:13 PM
I think I might just skip this convention...haven't gotten many shoots lined up so it doesn't seem worth the drive.
I'll see how it goes in the next few weeks...either people aren't checking this forum that much, or they don't want to shoot with me this time around, or there aren't a lot going to it. Whatever the reason, the result is the same!

Good luck !

Yeah, I really haven't received much feedback also.

I will still go, but it is a little disheartening :(

Axelai
03-23-2011, 01:28 PM
Well, if Fremen doesn't go, then could I do a photoshoot with you instead? I'm available whenever, besides the Hetalia Gathering and Kyle Hebert's panel.

Fremen
03-23-2011, 01:58 PM
Well, if Fremen doesn't go, then could I do a photoshoot with you instead? I'm available whenever, besides the Hetalia Gathering and Kyle Hebert's panel.

aww how quickly I'm replaced :)

well Kris can do the job I'm sure!

Eurobeat King
03-23-2011, 04:42 PM
I can't make it this weekend to AC due to work (and with WonderCon next weekend), but I would still suggest you guys go, as there will be a good amount of cosplayers attending AC (from the thread in the "Others" section and also on Facebook people have been posting that they're attending.

Even if people don't reply on this thread (or contact you via email) you will probably see familiar faces and meet new cosplayers, and get pictures of cosplayers on-the-spot. Nothing wrong with doing hall-cosplay pictures of individuals & groups, which will also net photo-shoots if you ask them and they're interested.

Just a suggestion. :)

Hcoregamer00
03-23-2011, 06:20 PM
aww how quickly I'm replaced :)

well Kris can do the job I'm sure!

Bah, you have to go. I would be so disappointed if you didn't since we only hung out for a short time at ALA.

Axelai
03-23-2011, 06:30 PM
XDD I said if he DOESNT go. Then I'd be photographer-less. :<

dark--typhoon
03-23-2011, 09:42 PM
I'm also going to Conji, also only on Saturday, and would love to have a photoshoot if you can fit me in! I've never done a "formal/solo" shoot before so I'm hoping to find a photographer who's free on Sat. :) Looking forward to a reply :)

I'll be Ichimaru Gin from Bleach and am available whenever.

Hcoregamer00
03-24-2011, 02:19 PM
I'm also going to Conji, also only on Saturday, and would love to have a photoshoot if you can fit me in! I've never done a "formal/solo" shoot before so I'm hoping to find a photographer who's free on Sat. :) Looking forward to a reply :)

I'll be Ichimaru Gin from Bleach and am available whenever.

Sounds like fun, I am not familiar with the location, so do you have any places in mind to shoot?

Is 3:30pm a good time for you?

Fremen
03-24-2011, 02:30 PM
XDD I said if he DOESNT go. Then I'd be photographer-less. :<

Well this time please just grab me so I can shoot your pictures.
Last time, I couldn't find you in the huge hetalia crowd....

dark--typhoon
03-24-2011, 08:27 PM
Sounds like fun, I am not familiar with the location, so do you have any places in mind to shoot?

Is 3:30pm a good time for you?

The Bleach gathering is at three, so right after that, whatever time it ends, is great. As for location, the poolside (Bleach gathering site) seems to be pretty popular, so maybe grassy/wilderness area around there would work? Thanks again for this, I really appreciate it!!~

Axelai
03-24-2011, 09:34 PM
Well this time please just grab me so I can shoot your pictures.
Last time, I couldn't find you in the huge hetalia crowd....

I'll be noticeable at the Hetalia gathering this time. Honestly. I'll look like this. (http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/200391_119663538108483_100001945136320_150449_5484 614_n.jpg)

Hcoregamer00
03-28-2011, 03:12 PM
Thanks to all the cosplayers I had photoshoots with, you guys were great. Lots of love to the cosplay photographer community, it is so much fun hanging out with all of you.

I will see all of you in the other SoCal anime cons like Anime Expo, PMX, ALA, and next year's Anime Conji.