PDA

View Full Version : Your Current TV Show Favorites

Shuko
03-03-2011, 09:56 AM
What are you currently watching? It doesn't have to be a current show; it just has to be your current favorite(s). :) Try to keep any spoilers to a minimum, but don't be afraid to say why you like your show(s) so much.

Currently, I'm hooked on several mystery/action shows: Leverage, Burn Notice, and Psych. I never used to like these sorts of shows before, but in the cases of Leverage and Burn Notice, I like the way they help the little guy out when they're in big trouble. For Psych, it kind of reminds me of Encyclopedia Brown, if he were to grow up to be an arrogant, self-absorbed boob. :3

So tell me; what are you guys watching?

Yukikittie
03-03-2011, 09:59 AM
House. <3<3<3
Other than that, nothing. I rarely watch television.

CountMetal
03-03-2011, 10:06 AM
I only use TV to watch sports, anime, and sometimes wrestling. If there's one live action TV show I watch, it has to be the Cape.

pltshp
03-03-2011, 10:06 AM
At the moment, I'm loving Kenan & Kel. I'm rewatching all the episodes, haha. Same with Dexter's Laboratory and Powerpuff Girls. And I'm always loving Pokémon 8D

I am mature.

UsakoLuna
03-03-2011, 10:09 AM
Supernatural, Criminal Minds, Doctor Who, Eureka and Warehouse 13.

Shuko
03-03-2011, 10:16 AM
Supernatural, Criminal Minds, Doctor Who, Eureka and Warehouse 13.I like Eureka and Warehouse 13, too. I've been meaning to check out Dr. Who, but I never seem to find the time. :x

And pltshp, of course you're mature. :3 I always say that I only grow up when and where it's absolutely necessary, because much of adulthood is highly overrated. Be confident and open about your interests, and no one with honor need disparage them. ^_^

I don't get to watch TV that much, to be honest. I buy DVDs and "watch" them while I'm making my costumes. xD

Eurobeat King
03-03-2011, 10:47 AM
Justified, House, and Kitchen Nightmares.

Human Target and Lie To Me are finished for the season.

Waiting for True Blood Season 4 to begin this summer. :)

UsakoLuna
03-03-2011, 10:56 AM
Oh! I forgot True Blood, Big Love and Good Eats!

GraelynRose
03-03-2011, 12:13 PM
Doctor Who, NCIS, Criminal Minds, Ghost Hunters, Firefly, Say Yes to the Dress, Cash Cab, and House.

Pocketfightr
03-03-2011, 12:41 PM
How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, Chuck and The Cape are what I currently enjoy watching.

Back when it was on, I loved Pushing Daisies.

Angathol
03-03-2011, 01:00 PM
I've been watching a crapload of Criminal Minds reruns lately since it's on at least four times a day. I watch bits of CSI and CSI: NY every once and a while but I vastly prefer Criminal Minds.

Other than that, I watch Seinfeld reruns, Big Bang Theory, and the occasional Glee episode when I need to lower my IQ a few points.

GraelynRose
03-03-2011, 01:11 PM
OMG! How could I forget How I Met Your Mother!? D:

Cadmium Polyphony
03-03-2011, 01:12 PM
I've been catching up with Enterprise.

I missed the bus when it initially ran, because I was never able to make it past the opening theme.

I regret that.

Outside of that and random TNG and Stargate episodes I come across on the tele, the only thing I actively watch are The Daily Show and Colbert Report.

sam vimes
03-03-2011, 01:18 PM
the only thing I actively watch are The Daily Show and Colbert Report.

I used to watch those every night, but ever since the past elections conservative behaivor has become too insane to properly laugh at.

Aside from that, the only things on cable that I follow are South Park and It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia. I may check out Justified, but we may cancel our cable before that.

Cadmium Polyphony
03-03-2011, 01:26 PM
I used to watch those every night, but ever since the past elections conservative behaivor has become too insane to properly laugh at.

Aside from that, the only things on cable that I follow are South Park and It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia. I may check out Justified, but we may cancel our cable before that.

I still watch Sunny, but never on tv anymore.

Is it officially canceled? After the last season, I havent heard anything about it.

Codename Otacon
03-03-2011, 01:38 PM
I mostly watch Korean Dramas.

IrohaNekomura
03-03-2011, 01:46 PM
South park.
And phinease and ferb.
:D

Michi
03-03-2011, 01:48 PM
I don't really watch anything current. I've been watching Arrested Development on Netflix, haha. I'm also sort of catching up on last season of The Office and will get back to that and 30 Rock when we finish the last season of Arrested Development. Oh, and How I Met Your Mother.

Shuko
03-03-2011, 01:51 PM
Yeah, I don't really watch things when they first come out, either. I share the family TV with everyone, and my Dad pretty much rules the remote (without any complaints from me, because he's gotta rule SOMETHING, lol), so I wait until my shows come out on DVD and watch them then. :)

I'm also a fan of South Park, the Venture Bros., and Robot Chicken, but those things come out on DVD so infrequently I always forget about them. :(

Viveeh
03-03-2011, 04:43 PM
Destroyed in seconds. I watch it every time we visit my boyfriends family. At home I never watch the tv so yeah. DX But I like watching things blow up!

Eau de Decus
03-03-2011, 05:02 PM
If we're talking about things we actively wait to see, I really only watch two shows regularly:

Psych
Burn Notice

When it comes to shows that I also enjoy, it's mostly just narrowed down to things on the Discovery Channel/History Channel and the occasional something on A&E. Other than that, just whatever I find on at the time I happen to be bored, eating, need background noise.

Brsis
03-03-2011, 05:31 PM
We-e-e-e-ell, now that the Voyager and Downton Abbey re-runs are over, we're kind of scraping the bottom of the barrel in my house. I stopped paying attention to The Tudors because I wanted to throw things at Queen No.5 (I DON'T REMEMBER THEIR NAMES, THERE WERE SIX OF THEM!) and I can't watch season 3 of Being Human because I missed season 2. Larkrise to Candleford isn't even on any more!

So right now it's just Shine On Harvey Moon, Secret Army and my Goodnight Sweetheart box set. It's a wonder we haven't built an air raid shelter under the vegetable patch yet.

tabetha2010
03-03-2011, 07:40 PM
Well I like a different array of shows and TV Networks like:

The History Channel: I'm a history nerd (AND NO ITS NOT BECAUSE OF HETALIA XD)
Spike: Deadliest warrior, 1000 ways to die, CSI, Gangland
Travel Channel : Ghost Adventures, Man vs, Food, & Bizarre Foods
Cartoon Network:Regular Show (HUMMUS!!!!), Adventure Time, Ed, Edd, & Eddy

And for some reason I never catch those shows like Breaking Bad, True Blood, House etc when everyone is watching it. Like I'm just now getting into them & people are like you're so late :/, so I guess I'll have to buy those on DVD, whenever I get money. But I did love that one show "The Walking Dead" my boyfriend got me hooked on that show, cant wait for the new season to come on

LunaNera
03-03-2011, 07:51 PM
I've been catching up with Enterprise.

I missed the bus when it initially ran, because I was never able to make it past the opening theme.

I regret that.

I did the same thing when it was actually on air! Then when I actually sat down and watched it I loved it. Its actually hard to find people who like Enterprise.

As for what I am currently watching is going through my room mates LOST dvds. ITs her favorite show and forced it on me, but its quite enjoyable. I have been enjoying Face Off on space as well.
Also my guilty pleasure of Vampire Dairies

Neko Minaue
03-03-2011, 08:29 PM
Let's see, I love to watch 30 Rock and me and mom watch it all the time. It made her feel happy because if Liz Lemon could put up with all of that, she could easily work at this new place. I also watch Dragonball Z Kai, Phineas and Ferb, Tonight Show with Jay Leno, and Late night with Jimmy Fallon. I used to watch Sym-bionic Titan before we had to give up some of our cable.

Cadmium Polyphony
03-03-2011, 08:32 PM
I did the same thing when it was actually on air! Then when I actually sat down and watched it I loved it. Its actually hard to find people who like Enterprise.

It has managed to become my favourite Trek, which I make a point not to brag about.

Also my guilty pleasure of Vampire Dairies

...I watch that too.

I really dont like it, but thats part of the reason I'm drawn to it.

Flora88
03-03-2011, 08:45 PM
Twinpeaks. It's so ridiculous. But for some reason, I love it.

Also, The X-Files. I recently watched ALL of The X-Files, and thought most of it was great. Then it went to shit in the last two seasons. :(

Arc_The_Lad
03-03-2011, 09:19 PM
Been catching up on Weeds, great show, I'm on season 4. Kevin Nealon is hilarious and Mary-Louise Parker is ridiculously hot.

Firefly026
03-03-2011, 09:21 PM
Firefly, Monk, Psych, Burn Notice, Arrested Development, CSI: Vegas, X-Files, and I believe that's it....

Oh! And Smallville... I don't like it, but... for some reason I keep watching it... *sigh*

A.F.S. 1984
03-03-2011, 09:29 PM
I don't like too many things on tv. One that entertains consistently is mythbusters. I also like lockup on msnbc.

HidingintheMist
03-03-2011, 09:32 PM
How I Met Your Mother, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Castle.

UndercoverKitty
03-03-2011, 09:37 PM
Supernatural <3, Torchwood, Ghost Adventures, No Ordinary family, being human.

Shana05
03-03-2011, 10:01 PM
Glee
Modern Family (the actor who plays Cameron actually went to my high school)
Better With You
Law & Order: SVU
Harry's Law
The Simpsons
Futurama

Kendama Master
03-03-2011, 10:19 PM
Man I have too many well on top of my head there Criminal Minds, House, Modern Family, How I Met Your Mother, Family Guy, Heroes when it used to be on, a lot of anime lol, Lie to Me, and Castle. There are definitely more I know these are just some that came to mind for now.

Honestcat
03-03-2011, 10:31 PM
Right now I'm doing a 70's-80's sci-fi theme. Current line-up is Doctor Who (the Tom Baker years, in particular), Quantum Leap, Sapphire and Steel, and Buck Rogers in the 25th Century. As for favorites, I'm really digging Sapphire and Steel. Though, I remember Quantum Leap from when I was a kid, so watching it has been really fun.

My currently running favorites are Chuck, Castle, and Pretty Little Liars (say what you want about it; I love it).

Krahenbul14
03-03-2011, 11:03 PM
Right now for me it's just Criminal Minds and Mr. Sunshine. I would include Bones, except I keep forgetting to catch it on TV, but I'm buying the DVDs.

Pocketfightr
03-03-2011, 11:09 PM
Supernatural <3, Torchwood, Ghost Adventures, No Ordinary family, being human.

Being Human is a guilty pleasure of mine. Josh has those sad puppy eyes that makes me feel bad for him. I feel pathetic for liking a show with a vampire and a werewolf in it just because that's so "trendy" right now.

MissFelis
03-04-2011, 12:57 AM
Re-watching BSG because my partner hasn't seen it yet...Starbuck is such a badass! I'm also hooked on Archer, Dan Vs, and The Venture Brothers. This thread made me realize that I mostly watch cartoons, haha!

Cadmium Polyphony
03-04-2011, 01:03 AM
Beavis and Butthead should be starting again this summer.

I love that and am happy about it, but I want Babylon 5 back.

This thread makes me want to start a 'tv shows you want back' thread.

rubyspitfire
03-04-2011, 01:23 AM
don't have cable or satellite anymore, $50 a month was too much for something we never used. also don't have a digital converter and antenna for local channels. i watch various anime on hulu, and futurama, mythbusters, and man vs food on netflix. sometimes i'll catch ncis and house at my mom's, but i generally don't spend too much time over there because my kid starts acting up when a bunch of people are around

my kid likes thomas and friends, backyardigans, and the garfield show (on netflix), and i got him hooked on inspector gadget, felix the cat, and pink panther (on hulu). every once in a while he'll ask to watch maru videos on youtube because they're so funny. he absolutely loves cats

Brsis
03-04-2011, 04:09 AM
Being Human is a guilty pleasure of mine. Josh has those sad puppy eyes that makes me feel bad for him. I feel pathetic for liking a show with a vampire and a werewolf in it just because that's so "trendy" right now.

Being Human first aired in 2008, a couple months before the Twilight movie came out. I claim this means THEY STARTED THE DAMN TREND.

☆ Kei ☆
03-04-2011, 05:37 AM
Off the top of my head: The Big Bang Theory, The Mentalist, The Colbert Report, MythBusters, Futurama, Good Eats, The Daily Show, and Robot Chicken.

The Food Network is on as background noise quite a bit at my house, and I tend to keep up with the shows that end with one winner. Like America's Worst Cook, The Next Food Network Star, and The Next Iron Chef. :x

Ineedaname9
03-04-2011, 05:55 AM
Big Bang Theory is a fav of mine when I'm not studying or anything else... Otherwise, I tend to watch shows like Pawn Stars, American Pickers (I think thats the title?), Clean House, or the History channel....I'm rather random...though I tend to watch TV late at night and I hate the commercials on the comedy channel....

Uh other than that the news? when I'm home at the time to watch it. lol

Abortionater
03-04-2011, 06:10 AM
Currently I'm addicted to My Little Pony "Friendship is Magic".

Aearon
03-04-2011, 06:33 AM
Being Human first aired in 2008, a couple months before the Twilight movie came out. I claim this means THEY STARTED THE DAMN TREND.Pocket/Kitty are likely talking about the US version instead of the UK version from 2008. Personally, I prefer the US version over the UK.

My favs atm...
Are probably The Big Bang Theory, Smallville, House, No Ordinary Family, and White Collar.

Honorable mentions go to Top Gear, Being Human (US), The Cape, Castle, and V.

Oh, and there's Eureka, Burn Notice, and a couple others that aren't "in season" atm.

Honestcat
03-04-2011, 09:54 AM
I'm also hooked on Archer

ARCHER. Yes! I just now started watching that show, thanks to my friend's DVDs. I am definitely hooked on it.

Also, yes; Starbuck is a total badass. <3

Yukikittie
03-04-2011, 09:56 AM
the only thing I actively watch are The Daily Show and Colbert Report.
Oh, if shows like these count then these two shows are probably my favorite and most watched television shows.

Pocketfightr
03-04-2011, 11:56 AM
Pocket/Kitty are likely talking about the US version instead of the UK version from 2008. Personally, I prefer the US version over the UK.

Yea, I keep forgetting its a remake. I should check out the original for the sake of seeing it.

Brsis
03-04-2011, 03:13 PM
Yea, I keep forgetting its a remake. I should check out the original for the sake of seeing it.

They REMADE IT?

Blasphemy!

What was wrong with the original? It's superb! You should totally watch it. It's on it's third season already not counting the web spin-off - I think it's done so well because A. the actors are exceptional, B. the writing is excellent - human but dark, often running on the edge between 'funny' and 'horrific' and C. I think it really tapped into the themes that people were interested in at the time. Series three is getting a little bit silly - they've turned more towards the 'supernatural' rather than the emotional side of the action - but it's still damn good fun.

Pocketfightr
03-04-2011, 03:45 PM
They REMADE IT?

Blasphemy!

What was wrong with the original? It's superb! You should totally watch it. It's on it's third season already not counting the web spin-off - I think it's done so well because A. the actors are exceptional, B. the writing is excellent - human but dark, often running on the edge between 'funny' and 'horrific' and C. I think it really tapped into the themes that people were interested in at the time. Series three is getting a little bit silly - they've turned more towards the 'supernatural' rather than the emotional side of the action - but it's still damn good fun.

I honestly had no idea it was a remake until I saw an article in the newspaper about it (they seemed to hate the remake). I don't know if SyFy just glossed over that or I missed the signs. I shall definitely try to find a way to watch the original, now.

Aearon
03-04-2011, 04:06 PM
I think it's done so well because A. the actors are exceptional
...Honestly... I didn't like the actors of the British series. The script is almost word-for-word from the British version without the British slang (at least the first episode is).

Sakura Blizzard
03-04-2011, 10:42 PM
Hooked on Trigun. Vash is funny. I loved watching my brother's face as Vash did what Vash does best. It was funny. Wish there was more that I could find at my library. ><'
Supernatural,Glee, D.Gray-Man and the average american cartoons. yey us.

toshirua3846384
03-05-2011, 02:38 AM
Right now im stuck watching the remake of skins. Aside from that the shows im currently viewing are; Bill Maher, Penn & Tellers Bullsh*t, Degrassi, Curb your Enthusiasm, *(at least 10 different anime's), Cat on the roof, Seinfield, Golden Girls, The nanny, Will and Grace, the deadliest warrior.

But in all honesty i think most things on the tele; just like movies, suck now and days. I miss the witty clever comedy of yester year. But that doesn't mean i still don't enjoy what i have presently.

Aearon
03-05-2011, 03:27 AM
Hooked on Trigun. Vash is funny. I loved watching my brother's face as Vash did what Vash does best. It was funny. Wish there was more that I could find at my library. ><'
Supernatural,Glee, D.Gray-Man and the average american cartoons. yey us.Trigun Subbed/Dubbed (http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/trigun-english-dubbed-online-free). I personally like the dubbing really well. Johnny Yong Bosch is great.

Jia Jem
03-05-2011, 01:55 PM
I have been a devotee to RuPaul's Drag Race (http://www.logotv.com/shows/rupauls_drag_race/season_1/series.jhtml) since the very first episode aired. And so has Admin. YES, HE WATCHES IT WITH ME EVERY WEEK AND I'M TEEEEEELLLLLLING.

It's America's Next Top Model x Project Runway. With drag queens. It is Perfection.

(PS: Nina Flowers is my all time favorite, though I'm a big fan of Raja this season...)

Avrial
03-05-2011, 02:11 PM
I used to watch them: South Park, A Little House on The Prairie, Malcolm in the Middle.

FunnyValentine
03-05-2011, 05:31 PM
Two and a half men, Chelsea Lately, and Degrassi are my shows...what a combination. Oh, and American Dad. This season of American Idol has people I like for once so that's pretty cool.

Oh man, Jia just made me remember my love for Ru Paul's drag race! I watch it with my friend who dresses in drag which makes it more fun. :)

KiraCosplayHai
03-05-2011, 05:33 PM
An Idiot Abroad.

God, i love Carl's pain.

Yazoo_the_Kazoo
03-05-2011, 05:50 PM
I have been a devotee to RuPaul's Drag Race (http://www.logotv.com/shows/rupauls_drag_race/season_1/series.jhtml) since the very first episode aired. And so has Admin. YES, HE WATCHES IT WITH ME EVERY WEEK AND I'M TEEEEEELLLLLLING.

It's America's Next Top Model x Project Runway. With drag queens. It is Perfection.

(PS: Nina Flowers is my all time favorite, though I'm a big fan of Raja this season...)

I LIKE RAJA TOO.
Yes, Doctor Who and RuPaul's Drag Race, I am addicted. Odd combination, I know.
And Top Gear. I love Top Gear.

Other than that I don't watch too much TV, except for whatever is on Masterpiece on PBS.

DireKitty
03-05-2011, 06:07 PM
I LOVE... Big Bang Theory and the Dog Whisperer. I also enjoy Kitchen Nightmare and a few other shows.

EgnirysFaye
03-05-2011, 09:49 PM
(I'll only mention ones that are currently on air, since I also posted on the other thread on past shows)

- The Big Bang Theory
- Secrets of the Dead
- Ghost Hunters
- America's Most Wanted
- Criminal Minds
- America's Funniest Home Videos
- Victorian Pharmacy/Farm
- Murdoch Mysteries

Brsis
03-06-2011, 02:04 PM
Honestly... I didn't like the actors of the British series. The script is almost word-for-word from the British version without the British slang (at least the first episode is).

See, this just convinces me there was NO POINT IN REMAKING IT, except that the TV executives thought people couldn't understand the British (Which seems weirdly patronising to me) - I can accept that actors is a personal choice, but since the part was written for the actor playing George (The werewolf) this still makes me :/

Victorian Pharmacy/Farm

The Edwardian Farm is so sad - they're having so much fun chucking chickens down chimneys (They didn't actually do this) and learning bobbin lace and ploughing with magical new steam powered machines, and then it's like OH YEAH GUYS, WWI, EVERYTHING WE KNOW CHANGES FOREVER AND ALL THIS IS GONE, GONE, AND IT'S NEVER COMING BACK

So depressing...

Arlette
03-06-2011, 10:27 PM
Chuck is my favorite show on TV right now, and has been since the beginning. I also really love Community, 30 Rock and The Big Bang Theory. When they are airing over the summer/fall I also enjoy True Blood and now Boardwalk Empire. But HBO shows are weird with how few episodes they get. Oh, also The Walking Dead.

Ghost Hunters is the only "reality" type show I watch.

OH I LOVE ENTERPRISE! It's my second favorite after TNG. But it took me years to really sit down and watch through it. I couldn't warm up to it when it was first on, but I think that had to do with it just being the wrong thing at the wrong time for the franchise. The fourth season was amazing. I'm sad they cancelled it right when it was finding its footing.

CRiMSONSiN
03-28-2011, 04:31 PM
Durr...I still like cartoons on cartoon network. LOL
. Adventure Time
. Regular Show
. Ghost Adventures(Zak Bagans....)
. Cake Boss
. Law and Order: Special Victims Unit(Elliot..)
. To Fat For 15: Fighting Back!(Hey its inspirational!)
. How Do I Look?(I love people transformation shows)
. Face Off(I wish Tate won! He was my favorite!)
. My Fair Wedding With David Tutera
Some others...damn I can't think...
(-o-)"

Pocketfightr
03-28-2011, 05:23 PM
. Face Off(I wish Tate won! He was my favorite!)

Tate was my favorite too. I look forward to the next season.

x-Steffi-x
03-28-2011, 06:22 PM
Hells Kitchen USA. I don't watch much TV.

sam vimes
03-28-2011, 06:26 PM
Community.

I can't stress enough how good it is.

ShinobuWind
03-28-2011, 08:32 PM
The ones I try to watch regularly if they are on, or I record are:
Law and Order: Special Victims Unit
Bones
NCIS
Dancing With The Stars
RuPaul's Drag Race
Glee
Survivor

Others I tune into are:
Man v. Food
Ghost Hunters
Bully Beatdown
Mythbusters
Face Off (It's over now, but I loved it..I wanted Tate to win..)
Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations
Pretty much anything on the Travel Channel XD

And finally..the cartoons I watch include:
Looney Tunes
Adventure Time
Phineas and Ferb
Ed Edd n Eddy
The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
Courage the Cowardly Dog
South Park
Futurama
Family Guy
Total Drama Island
Spongebob Squarepants (but the older episodes...don't like the new ones)
Fairly OddParents

Uh..I think that's it..I tend to watch alot of TV...but I do learn alot from the law shows! ^^'

FalconW
03-28-2011, 10:53 PM
My current favorites include:

Greatest Tank Battles
WWII in Color
Law & Order: SVU
Simpsons
Cake Boss

Akiyhrah
03-29-2011, 01:36 AM
Well, I don't watch much tv anymore because a good chunk of my favorite shows are over/cancelled/reruns. But there are a couple I still watch regularly:

The Big Bang Theory
Glee
Being Human

and my guilty pleasure.... Pretty Little Liars.. -__-

Oh, and Wipeout. Because it's hilarious. XD

ruthiesparkle
03-29-2011, 08:25 AM
The Office, Kourtney and Kim Take New York, and South Park. Also America's Next Top Model but my stupid chorus keeps having events on Wednesday, so I've missed two episodes...AND I'm missing the one tomorrow because we're going to Disney World. Which is a trade off I can deal with, but still.

Pasta_or_Die
04-10-2011, 12:54 AM
Tosh.0
South Park
The History Channel (Thanks alot Hetalia -.-)
Adventure Time
The Regular Show
Charmed (only in the mornings)

defia
04-10-2011, 05:44 AM
- Simpsons, of course, is my all time favourite : )
- The Big Bang Theory, Sheldon is just pure genius : D
- Sex and the City. Never get tired of it : )
- The L-word. I've got all the seasons, and I could watch them again and again.
- Glee. First it annoyed me, since it's a lot like High School musical.. 8D But now I've grown to love it, especially because of the cheerios < 3
- Desperate Housewives.
- "Uusi päivä" (in english New Day). It's this basic finnish series, nothing too special, but I love it anyways.
- Skins. Emily and Naomi are love!

I guess that's all.. : ) Actually I don't watch much television, since those shows never go on at the same periods : D

Divinita Lunare Aria
04-12-2011, 09:06 AM
How I Met Your Mother :D

The King of Queens :DD

I'm very outdated when it comes to tv/channels. I've got this 19" (around there) DINOSAUR of a TV from the 90s xP As well as basic channels (sort of) thanks to my rabbit ear antennaes :D

I get a few news channels, a whole slew of religious channels, spanish channels (which I love) xP and some decent channels :D

makinonight
04-15-2011, 12:09 PM
I love a lot of TV shows but there is only two that I am currently obsessed with. Of course, one of them is Glee!

I honestly didn't think I'd even like it but by the first episode, I was laughing my butt off. The songs they cover aren't bad either!

The second one would be Ghost Adventures. Whether it's fake or real, I love this show and the guys are just amazing. I'm not going to lie, every time I watch this, I get paranoid but that's why I love it. :)

TheAnarCHris
04-15-2011, 12:19 PM
-Community
-30 Rock
-Parks and Rec
-Young Justice
-It's Always Sunny
-The League
-The Walking Dead

I would say those are those shows that I manage to watch constantly through some means, be it DVD/Netflix/Hulu/Youtube. There's a bunch of other shows that I watch whenever I have access to them, most of them animated and on CN.

I also maintain that the "Big Bang Theory" is just Blackface from Nerds.

sweetnsassy
04-16-2011, 01:15 PM
@Starwind: Based solely on your list, I'd say we'd get along splendidly irl. I love Community (so glad it got renewed for a third season) and Sunny is awesome. The League is pretty fantastic too. Btw, have you heard Jon Lajoie's songs? Hi-larious.

Also:
Bones
South Park
The Daily Show
The Colbert Report

Hitsutai
04-16-2011, 11:49 PM
South Park
Justified
The Daily Show With Jon Stewart
The Colbert Report
House MD (even though I'm pretty bored with it)

zizi994
04-17-2011, 12:04 PM
I'm currently watching Grey's Anatomy, Castle, and Body of Proof each week. And I'm catching up with Glee on Netflix 'cause I just started watching it, and before that I was also watching Gossip Girl and Skins (the UK version, not the crappy US version) on Netflix as well. I also watch 16 and Pregnant and Teen Mom episodes as them come up on MTV.com because it plays at the same time as Body of Proof. My favorite is definitely a tie between Grey's Anatomy and Glee. :D

koi-ishly
04-17-2011, 02:11 PM
Current TV:
Pickers
Pawn Stars
Restoration (I think it's what it's called, it just started)
Top Chef/Masters
Man VS Food
Bert the Conqueror
Game of Thrones (Starts tonight! I love HBO, I've watched most of their series)

Cartoons/Kid shows: If it's good, I'll watch it. Not a lot on atm... =/
MLP: Friendship is Magic (So good!)
Fraggle Rock

Anime:
Yumekui Merry
God Only Knows
Working!!
puella magi madoka magica

That's all I can think about at the moment.

Keirii21
04-17-2011, 10:46 PM
Parenthood, Tosh.0, Greys Anatomy and yes...im a 14 year old who LOVES General Hospital xD

HMTQ - Madge
04-18-2011, 09:54 PM
Currently I'm watching Being Human and Criminal Minds, mostly. I haven't been up to date with TV shows lately. ._.; And I'm watching Puella Magi Madoka Magica. Adore that show. <3

TheAnarCHris
04-19-2011, 09:01 AM
@Starwind: Based solely on your list, I'd say we'd get along splendidly irl. I love Community (so glad it got renewed for a third season) and Sunny is awesome. The League is pretty fantastic too. Btw, have you heard Jon Lajoie's songs? Hi-larious.

Also:
Bones
South Park
The Daily Show
The Colbert Report

Outside of the show, no I haven't. Is there a legit think of where I can stream/grab them?

Also watched the Game of Throne premiere last night, that show NEEDED more plot, less introduction of small army of characters. Although, DAWW DIRE WOLFS!

sweetnsassy
04-20-2011, 04:15 PM
His songs are posted on his youtube (http://www.youtube.com/user/jonlajoie) channel. You can also buy them on amazon or itunes.

Pasta_or_Die
04-29-2011, 09:41 PM
Parenthood, Tosh.0, Greys Anatomy and yes...im a 14 year old who LOVES General Hospital xD

I LOVE DANIEL TOSH'S WEB REDEMPTIOMS XD

MeiChama
04-30-2011, 12:56 AM
House MD. I still love this show greatly. :'D That's pretty much the only show I watch on TV these days.

BraveKnight
04-30-2011, 01:00 AM
I like Bones...
I know it isn't a show exactly (since most people on here watch anime.) BUT I just finished the second episode of Durarara... and if it's this good through out the whole series I clearly will have to decide which of my top three animes has to move down a peg...

JiseiHakushaku
04-30-2011, 03:49 AM
I'm currently catching up on Dr. Who on Netflix. Definitely a favorite. Other shows I freaking adore are Criminal Minds, Lie to Me, and The Office. Oh, and Law and Order SVU.

I like Bones...
I know it isn't a show exactly (since most people on here watch anime.) BUT I just finished the second episode of Durarara... and if it's this good through out the whole series I clearly will have to decide which of my top three animes has to move down a peg...

Lol, it gets way better after the second episode. I won't spoil anything, but if you like it thus far, you're going to be obsessed by the time it's done. XD

BraveKnight
05-01-2011, 01:47 AM
I'm currently catching up on Dr. Who on Netflix. Definitely a favorite. Other shows I freaking adore are Criminal Minds, Lie to Me, and The Office. Oh, and Law and Order SVU.

Lol, it gets way better after the second episode. I won't spoil anything, but if you like it thus far, you're going to be obsessed by the time it's done. XD

Too late... I don't know what it is but I think a lot of it has to do with just the large cast of characters and how they seem to affect one another without even knowing each other yet. But what hooked me was when Celty said "The World isn't as bad as you think" to the one girl in I think episode two...

I don't think I was ready for it but I got a little misty eyed watching that scene and felt a genuine happiness. I guess I really needed to hear that... I'm not like depressed or anything but man... the series has just been REAL good ><

mokulen22
05-02-2011, 12:39 PM
I don't actually have Cable but I stream TV shows online when people tell me what is interesting. Currently I am watching the following:

Storage Wars
Say Yes to the Dress
Shark Tank
The Listener

CRiMSONSiN
05-02-2011, 04:10 PM
I recently got into Taboo and My Strange Addiction.

cinnabubbles
05-02-2011, 04:25 PM
House, True Blood, Mythbusters, Glee, Raising Hope & most recently, Game of Thrones.

PrincessKairiH.
05-03-2011, 12:30 AM
Vampire Diaries, Nikita, and Pretty Little Liars :)

Shana05
05-03-2011, 01:35 AM
I miss The Marriage Ref. Last I heard it was supposed to come back as a summer replacement but it got a lot of bad reviews. I loved it because the arguments those couples had very hilarious.

The Seventh Sea
05-03-2011, 04:38 AM
Been a while since I've watched actual Television that didn't involve anime.

I LOVED Fraiser and Whose line is it? back then and still do. If I had to pick something different it would probably be...

Scrubs
Mythbusters
Dirty Jobs

Leadmill
05-03-2011, 06:00 PM
Years after everyone else saw and got bored of them i've just discovered Harvey Birdman and Sealab 2021. Absolutely brilliant!

NatsuRei
05-05-2011, 04:36 PM
My current favorites are MythBusters, Dexter (I don't know if they'll make another season), The Big Bang Theory and Modern Family.