PDA

View Full Version : Need help finishing a Sebastian cosplay from Kuroshitsuji!

Nickspov
03-04-2011, 05:58 PM
I have the wig, I have a jacket that will work (pics included), I have the Phantomhive broach, and I have the pocket watch. What I need advice on is where I can find similar gloves, vest, and undershirt o.e.

This picture is the one that the costume pieces I have best resemble:

http://images.wikia.com/kuroshitsuji/images/2/20/KuroshitsujiVolume1Cover.jpg

Pictures of the jacket are included. I need help, I checked some local good wills and havent turned up with anything, suggestions are needed. Just please be reasonable with budgeting, like I said I was checking goodwills xD.

jalynissuper!
03-07-2011, 11:10 AM
can you sew? check the fabric stores for sales on patterns. i know hobby lobby has simplicity patterns on sale for 99 cents this week and they have the perfect vest pattern from the project runway line. (i'm running over to get it myself soon for my grell)

if you have coupons its easy to save as well! like i found a black with pinstripe material i'm going to make my friends sebastian vest out of. fabrics stores are your friend!

gloves you can find at any party store, or like a chad's theatrical. and really any long-sleeved button down shirt with a collar would be ok for underneathe.