PDA

View Full Version : People on coscom you'd like to cosplay with

Pages : [1] 2 3

kiratsukai
03-04-2011, 10:32 PM
Assuming we had no geographical-type boundaries between us and could meet up willy nilly at any time, who on coscom would you love you cosplay with? What costumes? Why?

Gypsyangelf4i
03-05-2011, 08:01 AM
What a great thread! I'd like to cosplay with Purfect*Rave sometime. Her threads describing daily life while being in character always have me LOLing. If I had extra time and funds, I'd totally be Sebastian just so I could cosplay with her Ceil. But I'm much closer to cosplaying Grell right now. Ah well.

wow, hopefully that didn't sound like I'm a creeper.

StarsCASSiOPEiA
03-05-2011, 08:06 AM
There are a lot of people here on Cos.com who are fantastic cosplayers and probably even more fantastic people, but I have two in particular.

CourtoonXIII and Sirene- we really became friends on DeviantART, but these two are just really fun people who seem to always be creating cosplays from my favourite series. Every detail of their work is beautiful, and it shows!

Hopefully I will actually get the opportunity to cosplay with them in the future! <3

DireKitty
03-05-2011, 08:47 AM
Assuming we had no geographical-type boundaries between us and could meet up willy nilly at any time, who on coscom would you love you cosplay with? What costumes? Why?

I'd cosplay with you.

I don't care what costumes... we will buy them anyways.

... it will be sexy fun.

Brsis
03-05-2011, 11:49 AM
There are so many people who do costumes I adore!

I guess if I had to pick people to go around a convention with, it would be quite fun to hang out with Alpha_helix, ShinobiXikyu and Sarcasm-hime - we squee over the same kinds of historical outfits and they all do such beautiful work it would be really interesting to just park our bustles and talk sewing for an hour or two in a queue. I'd just be worried I'd get shown up as the less accomplished one in the group, but I think we'll all agree the answer to worries is to PARTY LIKE IT'S 1899.

doxiequeen1
03-05-2011, 12:03 PM
Proud Asian all the way <3

Him and his sexy asianess. The thought is just amazing.

But really, Lithium Flower she just seems like a nice funny person; The type of person I could be friends with. Same goes for Yukikittie, I really like her sense of humor.

Nathus Dorkus
03-05-2011, 12:06 PM
I'd seconding Lithium Flower, if purely because I'm new to the forum and I've seen her posts more than anyone else's, and she is ridiculously cute. :B

x-Steffi-x
03-05-2011, 02:03 PM
I'd cosplay with Tarinalove and ChuuMousie :P Most definately Sailor Moon costumes, and the fact that Tarinalove knows a lot about Sailor Moon costume construction and also because I've met ChuuMousie before when she came to a London con - she was very nice :)

Stormraven24
03-05-2011, 02:07 PM
If I could ever get my Snow White and/or Sleeping Beauty cosplays made, I'd really like to cosplay with TDK and.........oh god, I can't remember her name. The really boss Evil Queen and Bellatrix Lestrange girl. -facepalm-

I've got a lot more, but those two are the first ones I can think of.

Purfect*Rave
03-05-2011, 03:43 PM
What a great thread! I'd like to cosplay with Purfect*Rave sometime. Her threads describing daily life while being in character always have me LOLing. If I had extra time and funds, I'd totally be Sebastian just so I could cosplay with her Ceil. But I'm much closer to cosplaying Grell right now. Ah well.

wow, hopefully that didn't sound like I'm a creeper.

:heart: No, it didn't sound like you're a creeper at all. ;) I'm actually really flattered. Except...*points to bolded letter*. Just because I know I searched some of the people mentioned in this thread. XD;;

And I'd make a huge list if I didn't want to try to keep this post short. While there are a ton of others, I'd say Gypsyangelf4i (up there xD) ZexionLover48, Pixie of Death, Yukikittie, and Axelai come to mind first. They're all awesome in their own ways. :toothy:

Ineedaname9
03-05-2011, 03:53 PM
Ah... I have to chose!?! lol ah...Axelai does come to my mind first, since I'm a Germany cosplayer and my Italy is well....Romano. *sigh* There is only so many tomato plushies that can be thrown at someone lol

Nayara
03-05-2011, 04:08 PM
Hmm, I don't really know people on cos-com more personally, but iiiif I could choose then perhaps -Nayami-, DracoAries and that girl whose name I've forgotten (she has a profile view of her casual Lavi costume with a red scarf as avatar).

Then again, some sort of meeting of the most active forum users here would be very interesting too. °-°

sam vimes
03-05-2011, 04:09 PM
Almost all those who regularly post in the General Topic Forum.

Miyabi-
03-05-2011, 04:30 PM
TOO MANY OF YOU TO EVEN BEGIN LISTING. (though I may try later)

Firefly026
03-05-2011, 04:45 PM
Axelai, Yukikittie, ArmoredHeart, ~H~, Flora88.
Their posts are always amusing/informing.

And of course, there are many others XD

Yazoo_the_Kazoo
03-05-2011, 05:05 PM
SeductiveDeath, AltheTinCan... oh wait. XD
All kidding aside, the entire populous of the Doctor Who thread. Actually, screw that, every Doctor Who cosplayer currently signed up for this site. At the present moment, I hardly ever run into Doctor Who cosplayers, and it makes me a very lonely Time Lord indeed. Plus, they're all so nice...

doxiequeen1
03-05-2011, 05:06 PM
Those who regularly post in the General Topic Forum.

By that you mean specifically Aearon don't you!?!

Aearon
03-05-2011, 05:14 PM
By that you mean specifically Aearon don't you!?!lol Of course he does! =)

I have plans to cosplay with people from the forum in the future. =) Jentress and lemonskeletons for example.
I've met others here as well that I'd like to cosplay with in a more broad sense such as just characters from the same series. ^.^

DireKitty
03-05-2011, 05:20 PM
lol Of course he does! =)

I have plans to cosplay with people from the forum in the future. =) Jentress and lemonskeletons for example.
I've met others here as well that I'd like to cosplay with in a more broad sense such as just characters from the same series. ^.^

Naw, you can cosplay with me, it will go well... no, awesome, so awesome there will be a double rainbow.

GraelynRose
03-05-2011, 05:28 PM
All kidding aside, the entire populous of the Doctor Who thread. Actually, screw that, every Doctor Who cosplayer currently signed up for this site. At the present moment, I hardly ever run into Doctor Who cosplayers, and it makes me a very lonely Time Lord indeed. Plus, they're all so nice...

This. ...Except, it makes me a very lonely companion.

meepstio
03-05-2011, 05:38 PM
everyone~!

Gypsyangelf4i
03-05-2011, 06:54 PM
:heart: No, it didn't sound like you're a creeper at all. ;) I'm actually really flattered. [size="1"]Except...*points to bolded letter*.

Sorry, I edited it. Silly auto-correct on my "not-so-smart-phone" ;)

kiratsukai
03-05-2011, 06:56 PM
I'd cosplay with you.

I don't care what costumes... we will buy them anyways.

... it will be sexy fun.

Let's cosplay naked people.

Yukikittie
03-05-2011, 07:15 PM
Everyone of course! Hell we should all just have our own con.

Axelai, Purfect*Rave, doxiequeen1, Jentress, Kiyoko, Nannyogg, Firefly026, Flora88, Lithium Flower, In Cadmium, sam vimes, kiratsukai, Father Kildread, Yazoo_the_Kazoo, Usakoluna, Amanita, Armored Heart, Iamshorty, lyraparry11, Draga03, pltshp.... AND SO MANY MORE.

Seriously though, almost everyone here is really nice and friendly. Cosplaying with anyone who is on these forums would be a fun time. :3

lyraparry11
03-05-2011, 07:23 PM
Hmm there's lots of cool people on here, and I've met a few of them in real life. Hmm I love mangochutneys humorous posts, though I've never had a conversation with her personally. Flora88 also seems very cool, though again, don't know her personally.

lyraparry11
03-05-2011, 07:26 PM

Axelai, Purfect*Rave, doxiequeen1, Jentress, Kiyoko, Nannyogg, Firefly026, Flora88, Lithium Flower, In Cadmium, sam vimes, kiratsukai, Father Kildread, Yazoo_the_Kazoo, Usakoluna, Amanita, Armored Heart, Iamshorty, lyraparry11, Draga03, pltshp.... AND SO MANY MORE.

Seriously though, almost everyone here is really nice and friendly. Cosplaying with anyone who is on these forums would be a fun time. :3
Haha, didn't notice this at first, very flattering, thank you! I'd love to cosplay with you and a ton of other people as well!

GraelynRose
03-05-2011, 07:30 PM
Hmm there's lots of cool people on here, and I've met a few of them in real life. Hmm I love mangochutneys humorous posts, though I've never had a conversation with her personally. Flora88 also seems very cool, though again, don't know her personally.

Mangochutney was the first user to come to mind when I first saw this post. XD Followed closely by both Yazoo_the_Kazoo and moonflower.

pltshp
03-05-2011, 07:36 PM

Oh my... this just made my night 100x better! :'D Thank you thank you thank you ♥ /kind of speechless right now

Touya no miko
03-05-2011, 08:23 PM
I'd cosplay with everyone! XD

~H~
03-05-2011, 08:41 PM

And of course, there are many others XD

Thanks so much! The feeling is mutual *^^*.

nannyogg
03-05-2011, 08:43 PM
Let's cosplay naked people.

Cosplay the Emporer's New Clothes... ? ;)

Aearon
03-05-2011, 09:07 PM
Naw, you can cosplay with me, it will go well... no, awesome, so awesome there will be a double rainbow.*Nods.* It would be so vivid! So intense!

alpha_helix
03-05-2011, 09:53 PM
There are so many people who do costumes I adore!

I guess if I had to pick people to go around a convention with, it would be quite fun to hang out with Alpha_helix, ShinobiXikyu and Sarcasm-hime - we squee over the same kinds of historical outfits and they all do such beautiful work it would be really interesting to just park our bustles and talk sewing for an hour or two in a queue. I'd just be worried I'd get shown up as the less accomplished one in the group, but I think we'll all agree the answer to worries is to PARTY LIKE IT'S 1899.

D'aaaw, I was just about to post about how I wanna cosplay with you. Clearly, we need to get you on this side of the Atlantic <3

Also, Flora88 so I can be the David Bowie to her Freddie Mercury, and Kelley for more historical fun times.

PunkRockPanic
03-05-2011, 10:35 PM
kiratsukai. I love her posts and she seems like a really fun person to cos with *o*
A couple others too~

lunaladyoflight
03-05-2011, 10:47 PM
Definitely JiaJem, because all the stuff we had formerly planned to do never worked out. Also Godsavethequeen because she's awesome :D I also want to do more cosplay with Forcebewitya. I miss our old school Zelda groups.

Yazoo_the_Kazoo
03-05-2011, 10:58 PM

Mangochutney was the first user to come to mind when I first saw this post. XD Followed closely by both Yazoo_the_Kazoo and moonflower.

D'awww, you guys both just got yourself added to my list!
Although screamedwhisper was already on it. You know, Rose Tyler and everything.

I'd also like to add to my list the people on this site who I know from deviantart, who are not already Doctor Who cosplayers.

Firefly026
03-06-2011, 12:53 AM

A cosplay.com con would be... so awesome lol.
& yay<33

Thanks so much! The feeling is mutual *^^*.

<3 8D

and I of course need to add Purfect*Rave, Gypsyangel4i, nannyogg, Draga03, & doxiequeen1
XD
So. Many. Awesome. People lol! My mind can't keep up with the awesomeness.

shortsheik
03-06-2011, 04:22 AM
Someone with one of those giant Gundam costumes... >D>D>D>D>D>D>D>D>D>D

mitsuki_sairen
03-06-2011, 05:46 AM
I'd love to cosplay with Crystallike ^^
Maybe some more but tshe was the first one that came to my mind ^^
Oh, and even though I never comunicated with her much, I really admire Issu and I'd love to cosplay with her one day.... but they're an ocean away D:

Gypsyangelf4i
03-06-2011, 07:21 AM
lol I didn't think I could pick more than one :p I'd definitely cosplay with Fireflyo26, Nannyogg, Flora88,Touchmon,Sandquillgw,Axelai, Bodici22, ION,ZexionLover48, I'll totally remember more later. Let me just say everybody to save editing later :D

Gypsyangelf4i
03-06-2011, 07:23 AM
A cosplay.com con would be... so awesome lol.
& yay<33

<3 8D

and I of course need to add Purfect*Rave, Gypsyangel4i, nannyogg, Draga03, & doxiequeen1
XD
So. Many. Awesome. People lol! My mind can't keep up with the awesomeness.

Yay,Thank you, I'd totally cosplay with you.That'd be full of awesome:bigtu:

Kildread
03-06-2011, 08:14 AM
Who? Too many to name, I wouldn't mind hanging out or trying group cosplays with the majority of folks I've intracted with on here.

What costumes? Anything from series I enjoy (Especially games), I'd think I'd go crazy for a Persona group.

Why? To meet IRL people with the same interests as me! No real other reason than that -- I appreciate the majority of costumes I see in conventions, but I'm no big fan of Bleach/Naruto/Kuroshitsuji/Vocaloid.

Also --- I'm not entirely sure I'd like group cosplay over doing my own thing and prowling the convention grounds for hallway pictures of costumes. Group cosplay looks like tons of fun, but I can't deny there's likely limitations or compromises to make when doing things as a team.

vampricyoda
03-06-2011, 08:42 AM
Proud Asian for sure. I will cosplay a charactor who isn't from an Anime and is meant to be white. And he'll be ranting about superior asians being a white charactor.

I want to cosplay with screamedwhisper. Finish your Romana II! But so long as I know the series and can make jokes about it I;m not picky.

DireKitty
03-06-2011, 09:15 AM

I'm too sexy for my clothes!

Kell-chan
03-06-2011, 09:35 AM
Oh my goodness, so many!

But especially the mods. All of them. Every time I look at their costumes, I'm blown away. :3

03-06-2011, 10:27 AM
i am rly curious how proud asian looks esp in his/her superior cosplay. But i would love to do a bleach cosplay with Athel bc her costumes and props look so awesome! And shootzgoboom has an awesome handful of avatar cosplays! Hopefully i will be able to take a pic with her at wondercon!

vampricyoda
03-06-2011, 10:35 AM

Now I'm picturing Emperor Palpatine from Star Wars doing that. . .And that's a mental image nobody wants.

Brsis
03-06-2011, 12:58 PM
D'aaaw, I was just about to post about how I wanna cosplay with you. Clearly, we need to get you on this side of the Atlantic <3

Come to the darksi- England, Alpha, we have tea and biscuits and real ale and the V&A~

I have automatic floors to crash on in Iowa, Minnesota and Canada... the question is just whether or not it's wise for me to go to the mid-west, and I'm pretty sure there's, y'know, MOUNTAINS in the way from Calgary to everywhere else.

PsychoLove
03-06-2011, 01:07 PM
I want to cosplay with [rubedo] and Kuroi Yokan so that we can have our epic FFXI group! 8D

LeekFish
03-06-2011, 04:26 PM
@Firefly and Yukikittie ;A; I really wasn't expecting to see my username anywhere in this thread and that totally made me smile, thank you! <3 I'd love to cosplay with you both as well. :3

To add to my list, I think it'd be fun to also cosplay with Axelai, Lithium Flower, spifferniffer, Purfect*Rave, doxiequeen, Pudding-chan... hell, pretty much everyone here, really. c: You all seem like such awesome people <3

GraelynRose
03-06-2011, 04:57 PM
D'awww, you guys both just got yourself added to my list!
Although screamedwhisper was already on it. You know, Rose Tyler and everything.

I'd also like to add to my list the people on this site who I know from deviantart, who are not already Doctor Who cosplayers.

:D

Proud Asian for sure. I will cosplay a charactor who isn't from an Anime and is meant to be white. And he'll be ranting about superior asians being a white charactor.

I want to cosplay with screamedwhisper. Finish your Romana II! But so long as I know the series and can make jokes about it I;m not picky.

Hahaha! That would be a sight.

I'm probably not going to finish Romana any time this year. :( I got horribly caught up with Rose and Amy items...and kind of blew my budget. I will be working on Leela though. We'll see how that goes.

-Nayami-
03-06-2011, 05:23 PM
Hmm, I don't really know people on cos-com more personally, but iiiif I could choose then perhaps -Nayami-, DracoAries and that girl whose name I've forgotten (she has a profile view of her casual Lavi costume with a red scarf as avatar).

Aww, thank you!

It's hard to narrow down who I'd want to cosplay with, but off the top of my head, I'd say Ion, Nayara, and Firefly026.

Miss Miri
03-06-2011, 05:44 PM
Bodici22, because, I mean, come on. LAYER CAKE DRESS.

Miyabi- and Mangochutney, because they're both people I've respected for a really long time, and their costumes are just divine, their posts are informative and funny, and they just seem awesome. Alpha_helix in this group also. Just wow.

Gosh...Axelai, Firefly026, Gypsyangelf4i, Chiyabi, Pudding-chan, SakuraxTsubasa...there are too many awesome people in this corner of the internet to list. (And a couple of these don't have as big a geographic distance, but still.) And Ineedaname9, for Pandora Hearts awesome.

kiratsukai
03-06-2011, 06:08 PM
kiratsukai.

Let's do it *thumbs up*

Srsly.

PunkRockPanic
03-06-2011, 06:49 PM
Let's do it *thumbs up*

Srsly.

SCORE. \ o /
: D

Nayara
03-06-2011, 06:56 PM
It's hard to narrow down who I'd want to cosplay with, but off the top of my head, I'd say Ion, Nayara, and Firefly026.
>///< I love your General Cross.

Pudding-chan
03-06-2011, 06:57 PM
...wow. My name is in here. It's a beautiful day!

There are so many people who would be cool to cosplay with!

Kiratsukai, I would just love to cosplay vocaloid with you! Same goes to ArmouredHeart!

Who else? Doxiequeen, Spunkyshrimp, MissMiri, Purfect*Rave, Flora88, Mangochutney, Proud Asian, and many more that I can't remember off the top of my head!

And Nannyogg! But what she doesn't know is that I'm going to be stalking her when she comes to my local convention

Emiko87
03-06-2011, 07:07 PM
Axelai, she seems really chill and she makes a great America :cool:

kiratsukai
03-06-2011, 07:11 PM
SCORE. \ o /
: D

I shall be in contact come Julyish (^^)v

I have no friends and no con-experience. I will be a very sad creature.

Kildread
03-06-2011, 07:22 PM

Waaiiitt, did you make this thread just to see who'd hang out with you?

PunkRockPanic
03-06-2011, 07:25 PM

Well, I'd be glad to help out : D! (Question; when you return to the states, are you going to happen to be in California? o . o Feel free to ignore or just answer in a PM o: )

nannyogg
03-06-2011, 09:20 PM
And Nannyogg! But what she doesn't know is that I'm going to be stalking her when she comes to my local convention

Are you going to be at Nan Desu Kan? I am seriously thinking of running away for the weekend and going by myself- I'll know by mid-April because that's about when I'll have to commit to a plane ticket. :)

Pudding-chan
03-06-2011, 09:27 PM
Are you going to be at Nan Desu Kan? I am seriously thinking of running away for the weekend and going by myself- I'll know by mid-April because that's about when I'll have to commit to a plane ticket. :)

Indeed I am :D I would be excited to see you

sailortintin
03-06-2011, 09:35 PM
In Cadmium and sam vimes. They amuse me~ Also nannyogg *And all your children!* Axelai, kiratsukai, Pudding-chan *We can talk about wigs* and many more :3

nannyogg
03-06-2011, 10:11 PM
Indeed I am :D I would be excited to see you

Fun! :) I sure hope it will work out that I can go! :)

Yuffie_Suzume
03-06-2011, 10:23 PM
xDD what a great thread!

i have tooooo many that i want to cosplay with xD

Anlegy, Fluffydragon84, Tokidoki Loki, sassy-pants, pepe_rei, Jaquii, Hime no toki, ~H~, IchigoKitty, JUNsan, CHiNG........... SOOO MUCH MORE xD

alpha_helix
03-06-2011, 11:07 PM
Come to the darksi- England, Alpha, we have tea and biscuits and real ale and the V&A~

I have automatic floors to crash on in Iowa, Minnesota and Canada... the question is just whether or not it's wise for me to go to the mid-west, and I'm pretty sure there's, y'know, MOUNTAINS in the way from Calgary to everywhere else.

Victorian pub crawl. It will happen.

Edit:

How could I forget? I also wanna cosplay with mangochutney for general epicness and glitter_bomb for David Bowie-ness!

Ineedaname9
03-06-2011, 11:12 PM
And Ineedaname9, for Pandora Hearts awesome.

XD I'll swim across the pacific! lol Though not geting the cosplay wet would be a problem lol Hawaii is such a pain sometimes...

((I didn't expect to be mentioned lol))

Volnixshin
03-06-2011, 11:43 PM
In_Cadmium, Sam Vimes, Flora88, Aces, mangochutney, nannyogg,

What costumes? Ummm... The Proud Asian Resistance Rangers!

IAmShorty
03-06-2011, 11:47 PM

Iamshorty..... Im Iamshorty! Aww, that just made my night ^-^

Ah, there are so many people I would like to cosplay with, but off the top of my head,
Firefly026, kiratsukai, Yukikittie, Axelai, MisaChan, and I know there are alot more, but I cant remember right now. =] Oh, and Benihime(Kobato Hanato cosplayer. Yay!), Pudding-chan, and nannyogg

Flora88
03-06-2011, 11:48 PM
Looong list. But here's part of it.

sam vimes, penny dreadful, In Cadmium, Secret Soliloquy, Volnixshin, glitter bomb, nannyogg, mangochutney, alpha helix, Ion, Pudding-chan, rubyspitfire, Gypsyangelf4i, Purrfect*Rave, Axelai, LithiumFlower,Firefly026, Yukikittie, doxiequeen1, Kildread, Anima-Mort, and just about everyone else who posts on the General Off-Topic forum.

tifaia
03-07-2011, 12:00 AM
I'd be happy to cosplay with anyone here! Just meeting someone makes the world not feel so big. XD

Because I think we'd have a blast alpha_helix, glitter_bomb, Jia Jem, kiratsukai, In Cadmium, Flora88, and everyone in the FF Dissidia topic (http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=166339). Just to name a few. But really, I'd be happy to meet anyone here for a cosplay moment. ^^

~H~
03-07-2011, 12:29 AM
xDD what a great thread!

i have tooooo many that i want to cosplay with xD

Anlegy, Fluffydragon84, Tokidoki Loki, sassy-pants, pepe_rei, Jaquii, Hime no toki, ~H~, IchigoKitty, JUNsan, CHiNG........... SOOO MUCH MORE xD

SWEET! I'd jump at the chance to cosplay Pokemon stuff with you especially. Your gijinka outfits are very inspiring *_*.

Yuffie_Suzume
03-07-2011, 12:39 AM
SWEET! I'd jump at the chance to cosplay Pokemon stuff with you especially. Your gijinka outfits are very inspiring *_*.

aw haha thank you so much! x3333 <3333 you're sooo BEAUTIFUL x] ONE DAY WE SHALL COSPLAY TOGETHER~

Jentress
03-07-2011, 12:59 AM
lol Of course he does! =)

Well shucks! ^///^ <3

I already cosplay with Spunky980. ;P
Planning on cosplaying with Aearon sometime in the future.
I would also love to cosplay with: momoiru1994, Nayami, FireFly026, Flora88, nannyogg, Yazoo the Kazoo, yukikittie and mbellav.
You all seem like a lot of fun and overall really nice people! ^___^ I love all the creativity you all put into your costumes.
I bet we would have such a riot cosplaying together!

I'm sure there's more but that's the list of names that first come to mind.

kiratsukai
03-07-2011, 01:56 AM
Most of the people I'd like to meet and talk with the most don't cosplay in any of my fandoms ~ Glitterbomb, Kildread, mangochutney, JiaJem... so I suspect cosplaying together would be far less exciting than late-night Denny's breakfast.

Cosplaying: oh sheez. All the wee ones with the smushy faces: u.keita, LithiumFlower, Angathol, ebiko, and everyone else who's made me babytalk to the screen (or to them in person on meeting... sorry ebiko *cough*).

Groups are fun with whoever.
I haven't ended up in one with someone who sucked yet... *knock on wood*

maplex
03-07-2011, 08:13 AM
Anyone who's nice and doesn't bite.

tunesonatuesday
03-07-2011, 08:35 AM
I'd love to cosplay with all of you guys, but the ones who stand out are Kiratsukai and Axelai, because they're always so nice and informative, and Blood Sword, Narnian, Brainshake, lovesexnpocky, and creativecrater because we always have so much fun in the InuYasha thread and I'd love it if we could all cosplay together.
And GlitterBomb because she just seems kickass.

doxiequeen1
03-07-2011, 08:55 AM
Most of the people I'd like to meet and talk with the most don't cosplay in any of my fandoms

Pretty much this, but really, at this point I would rather go to a convention with someone I know I would have a blast with then cosplay with one of my cosplay idols.

To add to my list, I think it'd be fun to also cosplay with Axelai, Lithium Flower, spifferniffer, Purfect*Rave, doxiequeen, Pudding-chan...

sam vimes, penny dreadful, In Cadmium, Secret Soliloquy, Volnixshin, glitter bomb, nannyogg, mangochutney, alpha helix, Ion, Pudding-chan, rubyspitfire, Gypsyangelf4i, Purrfect*Rave, Axelai, LithiumFlower,Firefly026, Yukikittie, doxiequeen1, Kildread, Anima-Mort.

Who else? Doxiequeen, Spunkyshrimp, MissMiri, Purfect*Rave, Flora88, Mangochutney, Proud Asian, and many more that I can't remember off the top of my head!

Awh, this really made me smile :'D The feeling is definitely mutual with all of you ^^

Yukikittie
03-07-2011, 09:16 AM
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
Oh my, I am blushing from all of this love!! >//< You guys are really awesome!! Now I'm smiling really big like an idiot. YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WHO MAKES ME FEEL THIS WAY, BABY. <3<3<3

Blood_Sword
03-07-2011, 11:16 AM
I'd love to cosplay with all of you guys, but the ones who stand out are Kiratsukai and Axelai, because they're always so nice and informative, and Blood Sword, Narnian, Brainshake, lovesexnpocky, and creativecrater because we always have so much fun in the InuYasha thread and I'd love it if we could all cosplay together.
Oh god, thank you! *bows*
I didn't count on seeing my name mentioned here but... I'm so happy now! :'D

Hmm, I'd like to cosplay with everyone who is nice. xD lol
But if I have to give some names I'll say I'd like to cosplay with Inoli, her Shunsui cosplay is so AMAZING! Thowra would be great to cosplay with too and tunesonatuesday and the rest of the active people in the InuYasha thread, go go! Oh, and Gasei, he has some wicked InuYasha costumes too and he has helped me in curecos and is just one person I admire somehow. ^_^

I know there are lots of cool people here that I can't remember their names at the moment. ;_;

Angathol
03-07-2011, 11:54 AM
Cosplaying: oh sheez. All the wee ones with the smushy faces: u.keita, LithiumFlower, Angathol, ebiko, and everyone else who's made me babytalk to the screen (or to them in person on meeting... sorry ebiko *cough*).

LOL thank you! I just turned 21 today so I'm not sure if I qualify as a wee one, but my face is certainly smushy as of late. I would love to Touhou it up with you someday if you ever end up in my neck of the woods, or vice versa.

I've always wanted to cosplay with Hanyaan. We've known each other for over six years online but we still have yet to meet in person. Someday this will happen! OwlDepot is also on my to-cosplay-with wishlist, as well as Kuroi Yokan and many other friends of mine who live in the States. I would love to cosplay with Grey Finch, too. *_*

theonlyangel77
03-07-2011, 12:13 PM
im a huge link fan!!!!! omg...
so when i finish my zelda cosplay i would love to cosplay with either
InkyLink or PikminLink

DarkCloudInc
03-07-2011, 03:13 PM
Let's cosplay naked people./me is so there.

Yuffie_Suzume
03-07-2011, 03:32 PM
im a huge link fan!!!!! omg...
so when i finish my zelda cosplay i would love to cosplay with either
InkyLink or PikminLink

x.x how could i forget PikminLink D;

Kerodohi
03-07-2011, 04:24 PM
I'd love to cosplay with Charubi because we're scary similar and get along so well ^-^
And Battousai-nii because I ADORE her Kenshin cosplay so much.

MeiChama
03-07-2011, 05:08 PM
Malindachan. Her Yu-Gi-Oh cosplays are SO AMAZING. <33333 Heck, any cosplay she does tends to be amazing. XD

Narnian
03-07-2011, 05:09 PM

^_^ Thank you! I'd love to cosplay with you and the other active Inuyasha thread cosplayers. You guys are so cool and fun to talk to.

I'd love to cosplay with a lot of people here. Origin cause she's awesome and I'd love to cosplay Nia with her Yoko. Tickle.Me.Alice cause she's really sweet and nice and we like a lot of the same things. Anime Wench and Shotsgoboom because they're totally awesome ATLA cosplayers. Lady Violet, Paladin356, Nannyogg, Sucura, Thearah, and Gurren Chick 17 for lots of reasons and we'd make a really fun dynamic group. Uncle Iroh cause he's a good friend. Makeshiftwings and Korinchan cause they're awesome Toph cosplayers and some of my cosplay inspirations. Lulubird and Ayareinami*YAY* because of their epic Last Exile cosplays. There are lots of others on my list that I can't think of right now.

Kildread
03-07-2011, 05:23 PM
Most of the people I'd like to meet and talk with the most don't cosplay in any of my fandoms ~ Glitterbomb, Kildread, mangochutney, JiaJem... so I suspect cosplaying together would be far less exciting than late-night Denny's breakfast.

sam vimes, penny dreadful, In Cadmium, Secret Soliloquy, Volnixshin, glitter bomb, nannyogg, mangochutney, alpha helix, Ion, Pudding-chan, rubyspitfire, Gypsyangelf4i, Purrfect*Rave, Axelai, LithiumFlower,Firefly026, Yukikittie, doxiequeen1, Kildread, Anima-Mort, and just about everyone else who posts on the General Off-Topic forum.

I just noticed now, but this is totally reciprocated.

I like to cosplay, but I don't know the first thing about cosplaying in a group, so this is more of a 'would like to meet' list adding to the aforementionned two : In Cadmium, Celia Rose, glitter bomb, sam vimes, Volnixshin, Rock-e, DireKitty, Jia Jem.

....and lots of other people I've briefly met that I can't recall their online handles offhand!

(Heh, this totally feels like a popularity contest)

On the awesome moderator costumes part, nothing beats this one (http://www.cosplay.com/costume/119335/).

Not even the amazing craftswork seen in Yui/Jia Jem/Hime no Toki's galleries.

penny_dreadful
03-07-2011, 05:28 PM
The people on cos.com I'd most like to cosplay with are the ones who'd make me look like a much better cosplayer than I am in comparison.

Ion
03-07-2011, 08:03 PM
Gypsyangelf4i, -Nayami-, and Flora88: Right back at ya. You guys are awesome and definitely on the top of my list.

To be honest, I would not be opposed to cosplaying with most people on this site. I live in the middle of nowhere, it gets lonely up here. It would be pretty rad to just work on making various garments near someone else. I am always fascinated with how others work and what techniques they use.

DireKitty
03-07-2011, 08:15 PM
I just noticed now, but this is totally reciprocated.

I like to cosplay, but I don't know the first thing about cosplaying in a group, so this is more of a 'would like to meet' list adding to the aforementionned two : In Cadmium, Celia Rose, glitter bomb, sam vimes, Volnixshin, Rock-e.

....and lots of other people I've briefly met that I can't recall their online handles offhand!

On the awesome moderator costumes part, nothing beats this one (http://www.cosplay.com/costume/119335/).

Not even the amazing craftswork seen in Yui/Jia Jem/Hime no Toki's galleries.

No mention of me? I'm hurt. Right where my heart would be if I hadn't sold it for some twinkies back in '02.
I still have those twinkies.

Kildread
03-07-2011, 08:21 PM
No mention of me? I'm hurt. Right where my heart would be if I hadn't sold it for some twinkies back in '02.
I still have those twinkies.

I wonder if the other person still has your heart. Hope it's better preserved than twinkies are!

(You totally make the list too --- this is why I'm reluctant to list anyone in those things, as names slip, but in your case, unless either of us is a no-show at Anime North, we'll see each other there!)

Shana05
03-07-2011, 08:22 PM
Any of the posters on the Hetalia board, but mainly Axelai and Belligerent. The first because she seems awesome the second because we somehow end up doing each other's love interests. She does Sweden, I do Finland. I'm currently planning Hungary while she does Austria.

Also, Purfect*Rave simply because she encouraged me to cosplay Black Butler when I'd only seen one episode. Yeah, I got that urge fast.

Rose of Battle
03-07-2011, 08:29 PM
YOU.

Yes, you sir or madam, the one reading this post. I would like to cosplay with you. I would like to cosplay with EVERYONE on cosplay.com! This is such a friendly community. :D

C. Marie
03-07-2011, 08:56 PM
I'm also gonna say that anyone on the Hetalia board would be fun. :) Although it'd be fun with Axelai and DGRAYMANiac to be like...a trio of Sailor Italy.

Also the above post I am in agreement with.

Xanarcah
03-07-2011, 09:31 PM
I'd like to generally meet and hang out with several dozen people who are regulars on the forums. There are so many that I don't want to make a list because I'd undoubtedly slip on a name and leave someone out.

I'd like to actually cosplay with two people: Charubi, because we've been talking for a while and she's pretty awesome, and Yui, because her amazing JRock cosplays are what inspired me when I first decided I want to do JRock cosplay back in 2004. Not many people cosplay JRock, and she is clearly one of the best.

nannyogg
03-07-2011, 09:33 PM
In_Cadmium, Sam Vimes, Flora88, Aces, mangochutney, nannyogg,

What costumes? Ummm... The Proud Asian Resistance Rangers!

OMG, Do I dare ask what those look like? Can I show off my cellulite, in true Euro-American chunkazoid form?

nannyogg
03-07-2011, 09:52 PM
I'd like to generally meet and hang out with several dozen people who are regulars on the forums. There are so many that I don't want to make a list because I'd undoubtedly slip on a name and leave someone out.

This is definitely true!! I so appreciate everyone who mentioned me! I keep sitting down and thinking of people, and then I'm sure I forgot people, and I always hate to forget someone I mean to remember, so I haven't posted. I really enjoy the sense of community here; I like that people post about their lives so I get to know you, as well as your love of cosplay. :)

Charubi
03-07-2011, 11:15 PM
I'd love to cosplay with Charubi because we're scary similar and get along so well ^-^

Definitely! I love all your cosplays, and I have a feeling we'd have tons of fun running around a con together. xD Plus, I'd finally have another TWEWY cosplayer to hang out with!

I'd like to actually cosplay with two people: Charubi, because we've been talking for a while and she's pretty awesome, and Yui, because her amazing JRock cosplays are what inspired me when I first decided I want to do JRock cosplay back in 2004. Not many people cosplay JRock, and she is clearly one of the best.

I swear, some day I will make it out to Sakura-Con, and it will be tons of fun! Maybe I could even try my hand at Jrock cosplay... xD

A lot of people I'd like to cosplay with have already been said, and like others have pointed out I'd hate to forget anyone, but a few that immediately spring to mind (besides the other two I've already mentioned, haha) are kiratsukai, Brsis, Flora88 and Ion. Because, in addition to having great costumes, they all seem like really neat people, and they don't mind helping other people out when they're asked. ^_^

Aurora's Heart
03-08-2011, 12:21 AM
Most everyone on here seems really nice and inculsive so, I'd love to cosplay/hangout with anyone. If I must be specific, anyone on the Disney threads. Sadly they are mostly split on either coast and I am stuck in the middle of the Rocky Mountains. Anyone who is not native and will gladly brave the crazy weather we call Colorado for an awsome con. (you natives are welcome too ;)) And anyone who doesn't just put up with me cosplaying less favorable characters *cough* Kairi *cough* but actually apreciates having me around.

I have only been on here almost a year and I WILL forget someone so I will not name specifically anyone. ;)

I'm just honored to get to see most of the amazing costumes on this sight and would probably squee so loud in happiness if I actually was graced with their presence. LOL.

~H~
03-08-2011, 12:23 AM
aw haha thank you so much! x3333 <3333 you're sooo BEAUTIFUL x] ONE DAY WE SHALL COSPLAY TOGETHER~

Thank you so much! *blushing big time* I'll give you a shout if I'm ever in the CA area, and if you come to Colorado we'll definitely make it happen!

Yuffie_Suzume
03-08-2011, 12:25 AM
Thank you so much! *blushing big time* I'll give you a shout if I'm ever in the CA area, and if you come to Colorado we'll definitely make it happen!

that would be great *A* <333

kiratsukai
03-08-2011, 01:30 AM

Intent was more or less for a lovefest...

Looks like that's what's happening.

Ineedaname9
03-08-2011, 02:35 AM
T_T~~~ I need to move off my rock, seriously....probably to CA lol

I now want to cosplay with everyone....

Nayara
03-08-2011, 06:46 AM

But wasn't that foreseeable?

Yui
03-08-2011, 05:13 PM

But wasn't that foreseeable?

This thread is pretty innocent and positive, so it's fine for now. :D
But I personally think it would mean a *ton* more to people if you left them these nice comments on their profile/costumes/photos. :heart:
...That way you guys can actually organize to cosplay someday, rather than hope they catch your post in a random thread.

Kildread
03-08-2011, 05:15 PM
This thread is pretty innocent and positive, so it's fine for now. :D
But I personally think it would mean a *ton* more to people if you left them these nice comments on their profile/costumes/photos. :heart:

Agreed --- I don't check costumes very often, but when I like one, I comment on it.

It's also allowed me to retrace a few of the really awesome entries I saw in the Atlus cosplay contest a few months back :D

glitter bomb
03-08-2011, 05:52 PM
aw man, big blushy thanks to those that mentioned they'd like to cosplay with me (especially since I haven't uploaded costumes yet). and back atcha, for sure!! :D

Hopefully when I can get things sorted out and get my costume groove going again I'll have the good fortune to meet up with my fellow cosplay.com members. I have friends who are geeks and friends who like costumes, but the two don't really overlap so it'd be fun to run around with folks here.

Many people I'd like to cosplay with are folks that I haven't spoken with in the forum, I just really admire their work and/or appreciate their choice of characters. Some I've left comments for, and some I've just been too gah-struck at the time to know what to say so I just hit the "favorites" button. The mods/staff here in particular have some inspiring work. I'd love to cosplay with them or just create with them, but at the same time I'd honestly be intimidated, worried that I'd be the weak link of the group (and I'm not easily intimidated ;) ).

I also think it'd be a blast to cosplay with the people I see often or talk with on the forums. You awesome historical costumers have all sorts of neato skills I don't know about. And you smart, funny people that mix cosplay with great energy. And you people who share my seemingly strange non-anime pop culture interests. Oh, and you generous folks who make the great tutorials.

Honestly, there are so many talented and enjoyable people that I'm afraid I'll leave someone out if I tried to mention peeps by name. So I'm gonna lame-out and be general. :D

DireKitty
03-08-2011, 06:49 PM

I'ma make you a pie... we can cosplay and eat pie. Delicious pie.

glitter bomb
03-08-2011, 07:12 PM
I'ma make you a pie... we can cosplay and eat pie. Delicious pie.

because sometimes cosplay is like pie.

wow, you two just went totally meta-meta there. like Inception. but with cosplay. and pie.

shinitama
03-08-2011, 07:35 PM
Oh man. There are so many. ^^; Rynn (all of her costumes are so gorgeous!) Hanyaan (her work is awesome. Also, towel Howl.) Yui (because DUH!) Mangochutney (Angel Sanctuary cosplay <3) Pancake-mix (I want a picture or ten zillion with stroller grandma. pleeease?) Nayami (we still have yet to meet! argh! XD) Sakakirose (Noah cosplay for the win! I love her Wisely, and she seems like so much fun!) Panda Treats (truly epic Fatal Frame costumes), and neo_winggoddess (she's so pretty! *o*)

A big shout-out to those I already cosplay with - Cattheterrible, Seventh_Sin, and Ganimyde! I love you guys ^______________^

DireKitty
03-08-2011, 08:13 PM
because sometimes cosplay is like pie.

wow, you two just went totally meta-meta there. like Inception. but with cosplay. and pie.

*dramatic music*

...we need to go down another level...

penny_dreadful
03-08-2011, 08:40 PM
*dramatic music*

...we need to go down another level...

Does the other level have, like, deeper pie?

glitter bomb
03-08-2011, 08:58 PM
Does the other level have, like, deeper pie?

it's a triple decker pie. like a 7 layer cake. only with 3 layers, and it's pie.

I'm voting for lemon meringue pie.
level 1: meringue.
level 2: lemon filling.
level 3: crust.
win!

DireKitty
03-08-2011, 09:03 PM
it's a triple decker pie. like a 7 layer cake. only with 3 layers, and it's pie.

I'm voting for lemon meringue pie.
level 1: meringue.
level 2: lemon filling.
level 3: crust.
win!

So we are in the lemon filing now.... we are going to gain some pounds before we are out of this thing. Delicious pounds.

Purfect*Rave
03-08-2011, 09:19 PM
Okay. No offense guys, but we're getting way off topic. o_o

Anyways.
D'oh. How could I forget Firefly026?! >_< I guess we're probably going to see each other at Momocon, but. xD Hidinginthemist...Aaaaaand...doxiequeen1, MisaChan, Koenma, and really everyone else over in the teen thread. Young people unite~!
Too many awesome people on one website for me to keep track of. >_<;; Anyone who's friendly/nice and doesn't mock my stupidity from youth is on the list, too. xDD

Yuffie_Suzume
03-08-2011, 10:41 PM
LULUBIRD & ayareinami*YAY*

*A* <33333

Axelai
03-09-2011, 01:27 AM
I wanna cosplay so bad with TR Rose (as she's the one who showed me what cosplay was through her website back in... 2006 i think).

And I also wanna cosplay with Tsukie, Firefly026, Flora88, Belligerent, and In Cadmium *A*

Ah... I have to chose!?! lol ah...Axelai does come to my mind first, since I'm a Germany cosplayer and my Italy is well....Romano. *sigh* There is only so many tomato plushies that can be thrown at someone lol

Well I do believe I make a quite in-character Italy *thumbs up* And my girlfriend!Romano would entertain all~

To add to my list, I think it'd be fun to also cosplay with Axelai, Lithium Flower, spifferniffer, Purfect*Rave, doxiequeen, Pudding-chan... hell, pretty much everyone here, really. c: You all seem like such awesome people <3

In Cadmium and sam vimes. They amuse me~ Also nannyogg *And all your children!* Axelai, kiratsukai, Pudding-chan *We can talk about wigs* and many more :3

And I'd make a huge list if I didn't want to try to keep this post short. While there are a ton of others, I'd say Gypsyangelf4i (up there xD) ZexionLover48, Pixie of Death, Yukikittie, and Axelai come to mind first. They're all awesome in their own ways. :toothy:

<3333

Axelai, she seems really chill and she makes a great America :cool:

Thanks!! :D

Any of the posters on the Hetalia board, but mainly Axelai and Belligerent. The first because she seems awesome the second because we somehow end up doing each other's love interests. She does Sweden, I do Finland. I'm currently planning Hungary while she does Austria.

I'M AWESOME WHOO

I'm also gonna say that anyone on the Hetalia board would be fun. :) Although it'd be fun with Axelai and DGRAYMANiac to be like...a trio of Sailor Italy.

Trio~!! That'd actually be hella fun LOL

*SNIFFLES* I FEEL SO SPECIAL

Cadmium Polyphony
03-09-2011, 01:45 AM
I wanna cosplay so bad with TR Rose (as she's the one who showed me what cosplay was through her website back in... 2006 i think).

And I also wanna cosplay with Tsukie, Firefly026, and In Cadmium *A*

Isnt that going to happen at Fanime? :wave:

I plan to cosplay with sam vimes. I mean, it's bound to happen. We both like the same awesome stuff, and considering I'll be moving to his area, it is just going to happen.

I cosplay with Secret Soliloquy all the time, so nuts to her.

Eventually I'll cosplay with glitter bomb. It will no doubt be Neuromancer related, or at the very least, Weird West.

I think it would be fun to cosplay with Flora88 and Soliloquy together. I'm thinking, a Guns 'n Roses thing. SS will be Axel, and I'll be Slash *naturally*. Flora will still have a good amount of past and present members to choose from, but I suggest Izzy.

I'm thinking Volnixshin and Kildread will be awesome to cosplay with, too.

And it would be extremely sexy to crossplay with Eau de Decus. Particularily at Yaoicon this year, when I crossplay Mu-12 (hint hint).

Apart from that lot, I would like to simply MEET a lot more of the lot of you. Penny D, The Hag, Starwind824 (oh wait, we've met before....derrrrrr), Angathol, Animatedpoison, cubed link (essentially all of the CoP), Lithium Flower, Funnyvalentine, Michi (SNK gathering?) Darkfujin (you live so close as it is, why havent we already met?), Yukikittie, Magical Machete (where have you been?) and, so, so many more. If you aren't on this quick list, note that I probably still would like to meet you, there are really just too many people to mention.

Oh, and Arc the Lad; I want to get drunk with you.

Axelai
03-09-2011, 01:49 AM
Isnt that going to happen at Fanime? :wave:

Very true. But. That's if we recognize each other :|a And considering I don't have any photos of your face, just knowing your cosplay, there's a chance I won't recognize you XD;; (Then again... might not be too many crossplaying Hungarys).

Cadmium Polyphony
03-09-2011, 01:53 AM
Very true. But. That's if we recognize each other :|a And considering I don't have any photos of your face, just knowing your cosplay, there's a chance I won't recognize you XD;; (Then again... might not be too many crossplaying Hungarys).

Probably be even less traditional dress versions, too.

At any rate, I know what you look like. I'll make a point to bother you.

Axelai
03-09-2011, 12:28 PM
Probably be even less traditional dress versions, too.

At any rate, I know what you look like. I'll make a point to bother you.

*thumbs up* Awesome. I'll be looking forward to such things.

stitchez
03-09-2011, 04:35 PM
Totally wanna cosplay with Axelai, which is gonna happen come Anime Conji~ So excite cause she's a great Italy~*~*~*~*~*

And Belligerent, even though I don't do Nordics but I could toally bug her Austria as France or Italy~ God damn she's so awesome. Even my non hetalia/cosplaying friends agree XD (what?itotallydidntpimpoutherswedenauditon,notatal l)

EDIT: Oh and SadiqAdnan from youtube~I forget her username on here XD

Capt_Lucifer
03-09-2011, 05:30 PM
Man I haven't been very active lately but I love the idea of this thread 8D (assuming people pick truthfully and not just to be popular with the popular kids 8P)

I'd honestly not object to cosplaying with anyone on this site I'm pretty sure. Since I haven't been active in a long time its hard for me to pick out certain people but I will say MoonNeko and CoralSnake specifically for their awesome One Piece loving <3 its hard finding fans like them around, and I love them for it 8D

Man everyone I've spoken to would go in this post but there are just so many!

Miyabi-
03-09-2011, 06:35 PM
I've always wanted to meet mangochutney, The Hag and penny dreadful since their posts on here always crack me up. I'd also like to meet and talk to hime_no_toki for more than the "I love your Rydia!" I squeaked out in passing at Metrocon a few years ago..lol
I'd also like to meet Space Invader and Rip Van Winkle again since I adore their Trinity Blood costumes and I was drunk the first time I ran into them. (sorry! I swear I don't make that a habit!)
I'd also like to worship Sarcasm Hime's Sandman costumes in person.
I'd like to finally meet Angathol so we can get our FFIII and Grim Grimore on.

Come to think of it, I'd be thrilled to meet pretty much anyone on here since I almost never manage to make it to gatherings on time or run into people anymore.

Angathol
03-09-2011, 09:34 PM
I'd like to finally meet Angathol so we can get our FFIII and Grim Grimiore on.

Yessss! That and bond over our mutual love of R2-D2.

@In Cadmium: come to Canadaaaa ;_;

BreakerDeeEss
03-09-2011, 09:48 PM
I'd like to cosplay with someone with a plate of sandwiches. Sadly there would only be one picture opportunity before the plate disappears :P

Miyabi-
03-09-2011, 11:43 PM
Yessss! That and bond over our mutual love of R2-D2.

@In Cadmium: come to Canadaaaa ;_;

Yesss!
You should come to Youmacon! ^_^ I could bring my interactive R2!

Eau de Decus
03-10-2011, 12:08 AM
And it would be extremely sexy to crossplay with Eau de Decus. Particularily at Yaoicon this year, when I crossplay Mu-12 (hint hint). You don't say? We will make this happen come Yaoi-con.

x-Steffi-x
03-10-2011, 01:32 AM
I'd like to cosplay with someone with a plate of sandwiches. Sadly there would only be one picture opportunity before the plate disappears :P

Not before I get there first :toothy:

My sammiches.

Cadmium Polyphony
03-10-2011, 02:08 AM
You don't say? We will make this happen come Yaoi-con.

Excellent.

There will be much rejoicing. Much rejoicing.

Yuffie_Suzume
03-10-2011, 09:00 PM
i've already cosplayed with Shiya_Wind and plan on some future ones! but she's definitely someone i want to cosplay with more x3 <3333

and if i havent mentioned it yet, ETARU <3333

MDA
03-10-2011, 09:44 PM
Atm, only one person comes to mind, Maridah. or Madirah. However her name is spelled. I absolutely LOVE her Saber cosplays, and I don't even like Saber. But I would so want to cosplay with her and have some awesome Saber vs Rider pics. And bring my boyfriend in as Lancer xD

Yuffie_Suzume
03-10-2011, 10:03 PM
Atm, only one person comes to mind, Maridah. or Madirah. However her name is spelled. I absolutely LOVE her Saber cosplays, and I don't even like Saber. But I would so want to cosplay with her and have some awesome Saber vs Rider pics. And bring my boyfriend in as Lancer xD

omgg Maridah <3

Yuffie_Suzume
03-11-2011, 04:55 PM
maple_Jun, koi-ishly, shotzgoboom, Miss_Tron_Bonne and so much more x333

ShadowYazoo
03-11-2011, 11:14 PM
Jentress because her Kakashi cosplay is amazing. And I'd like to get to chat more, she seems like a really cool person ^_^

Firefly026 and -Nayami- since they are some truly amazing D.Gray-Man cosplayers ^^ They really do bring their characters to life :)

I would say Axelai, but we did get to cosplay together -highfives- You are awesome!

~and many more :D

Axelai
03-12-2011, 12:51 AM
I would say Axelai, but we did get to cosplay together -highfives- You are awesome!

*thumbs up* :3

creativecrater
03-12-2011, 01:16 AM

@Blood_Sword, Narnian and tunesonatuesday: :D I totally agree! You guys would be so much fun! (i wish I was more active on the Inu thread, but i work a lot...) I'm also pretty darn flattered to be mentioned! Gosh, I wish we all lived nearby but judging by the cons we've mentioned, I don't think that's true. :( and yes, Brainshake and lovesexnpocky too!

There are really too many cosplayers I admire and would be honored to cosplay with. I don't know many of their usernames here though, mostly I remember their DA names... but DEFINITELY ArtumeMoon, alcblueeyes, shiya_wind, Firefly026, GlitterBomb, ~H~, LithiumFlower, ect ect :D just too many to name!

Jentress
03-12-2011, 01:20 AM
Jentress because her Kakashi cosplay is amazing. And I'd like to get to chat more, she seems like a really cool person ^_^

ShadowYazoo! ZOMG how could I forget you, buddeh! -hug- You're on my list too, of course.
Oh, why thank you! :toothy:

Flora88
03-12-2011, 01:21 AM
Kum ba yah, my lord, kum ba yah.

:)

Yuffie_Suzume
03-12-2011, 02:26 AM
Sticks
x3 her cosplays are great <333

~~xXEl3KtRaXx~~
03-12-2011, 02:32 AM
I would love to cosplay with Liliana one day...
I love her costumes and she's soo funny

~H~
03-12-2011, 06:13 PM
There are really too many cosplayers I admire and would be honored to cosplay with. I don't know many of their usernames here though, mostly I remember their DA names... but DEFINITELY ArtumeMoon, alcblueeyes, shiya_wind, Firefly026, GlitterBomb, ~H~, LithiumFlower, ect ect :D just too many to name!

Thank you! I'm really flattered, and would jump at the chance to cosplay with you! *sighs* There are so many awesome people in California, you all make me want to live there too >_<.

Lithium Flower
03-12-2011, 07:35 PM
Meg.

@creativecrater- Whoa really :O?!

Edit again:
I am astonishingly flattered that people listed me. Say what?!

It's all going right to my enormous ego now.ALL OF IT.

Yuffie_Suzume
03-12-2011, 10:37 PM
Thank you! I'm really flattered, and would jump at the chance to cosplay with you! *sighs* There are so many awesome people in California, you all make me want to live there too >_<.

visit! x3 Fanime or Anime Expo !!

-Nayami-
03-12-2011, 11:03 PM

This. Totally this. I'm very surprised (and honored) that some people would want to cosplay with me! ;_;

Yuffie_Suzume
03-14-2011, 11:48 PM
Phoenix_Kasai and Lady_Selene *A* <333

Flora88
03-15-2011, 09:11 AM
Meg.

@creativecrater- Whoa really :O?!

Edit again:

You're populaaaaaar! :D

Lithium Flower
03-15-2011, 09:14 AM
You're populaaaaaar! :D

..Nuh uh.

You should have seen me in High School, I was such an uber lame nerdo.

Tealeafy
03-15-2011, 09:17 AM
There are so many great cosplayers on this site, so I'm just going to list a few off the top of my head.

~H~, TR Rose, Axelai, Kacela, Flora88 (epic Freddie Mercury cosplay of doom! XD), doxiequeen1, and nannyogg.

Flora88
03-15-2011, 04:16 PM
..Nuh uh.

You should have seen me in High School, I was such an uber lame nerdo.

Well, you're popular heeeere! :D
Don't you wish Coscom was high school? People might have actually spoken to me.

KiraCosplayHai
03-15-2011, 05:06 PM
Axelai seems like a really nice and fun person to cosplay with and hang out with at the Con! she knows alot of stuff, and sticks up for fandom XDD

Flora88 makes me laugh evertime i see a post, pls i love the Avatar too, would love to hang out with her too ^^

Kildread
03-15-2011, 05:18 PM

I might actually remember it fondly if it was!

Akiyhrah
03-15-2011, 05:25 PM
I dunno, everyone here seems like they'd be really fun to hang out with!

Flora88
03-15-2011, 05:42 PM
Cosplay.com! Best internet would-be high school ever!

Cadmium Polyphony
03-15-2011, 05:47 PM
I might actually remember it fondly if it was!

High school was sh*t, but I actually enjoyed a lot of things outside of the whole 'going to school everyday' bit.

I was pretty awesome, back then.

sephygoth
03-15-2011, 05:47 PM

That pic might as well be the horrible truth! US citizens are feline after all, more over, I love the "awsome cosplay" to something that's not there.

I'm gona go stand next to you now.

~H~
03-16-2011, 01:01 AM
There are so many great cosplayers on this site, so I'm just going to list a few off the top of my head.

~H~, TR Rose, Axelai, Kacela, Flora88 (epic Freddie Mercury cosplay of doom! XD), doxiequeen1, and nannyogg.

Thank you! If we ever have the opportunity to get together, I'll be your Mion (if you don't have one already ^_-).

Yukikittie
03-16-2011, 07:38 AM
You got that right. xD

Ends Beginning
03-16-2011, 07:56 AM
Oh I'd like cosplay with anyone and everyone from here! ^-^

MissLunatic
03-16-2011, 08:28 AM
Finally after enjoying the suggestion chain and comment thread for a while and at last talking to some ppl on here I'd like to add my two cents to this thread too:

There are of course many nice ppl on here ;). Was really a little awkward at first to add my cosplays here since there are so awesome ones to be found at this site O.O But I think I got to see by now that many ppl are just cosplaying for fun and not for competition. Just enjoying their chars and their work.

But back to the topic:
I enjoy to reenact scenes and not to take my chars overseriously, to kid with them and stuff. Therefore I like enthusiastic cosplayers who do the same.
Well, if I had the opportunity I'd enjoy to cosplay with: Blood_Sword Bleach (!) or Inuyasha :), with Jubei-chan, with shinitama (I guess I have become a fan of the way you portrait your chars :)), firefly026 (awesome Lavi and you depict humourus sides of your char too :)), MoguriMugi (if I hadn't got so many sisters yet I'd adopt you xD) but also Narnian and AngelicNirvana (you seem fun to hang out with) :).

Oh, and I'd like to see Kacela's Lenalee :) and Nickspov's Dino if he really decides to do him xD for real.
Oh and Ends_Beginning: I'd really like to meet another Komui should be fun^^.
Well and the list is getting longer every day....

PS: I hope this isn't foolhardy if that is the right word ...

Rikku92
03-16-2011, 11:48 AM
Man, I always am so amazed to see the detailship and quality that comes out of JiaJem's cosplays. If I had to choose someone to cosplay with I'd pick her! She seems so nice, hilarious, and i think it would end up as a great experience.

Lithium Flower
03-16-2011, 12:08 PM

Lululul.
I don't think I am popular with even myself home slice.

But that would be awesome.
In a horrible horrible 'this should never happen' kind of way.

Ends Beginning
03-16-2011, 12:15 PM

D'aww thanks. :p

This just makes me what to travel more. My poor poor bank account. XD

shinitama
03-16-2011, 01:17 PM
...with shinitama (I guess I have become a fan of the way you portrait your chars :))

;0; Thank you! Let's cosplay D.Gray-man togetherrrrr. It will be fun times. x)

Oh man, cosplay.com as a high school. XD Words defy.

DireKitty
03-16-2011, 02:21 PM

*pushes up glasses*

Well hello there....

MissLunatic
03-16-2011, 02:46 PM
;0; Thank you! Let's cosplay D.Gray-man togetherrrrr. It will be fun times. x)

Oh man, cosplay.com as a high school. XD Words defy.

:) *grin*
That would be greaaat indeed ^-^. Although just to be sure: *hides all candles in sight*

Well, we are short of a Road in late July mind coming around xD.
Tyki-pon would be happy if he had some more of the family on his side XD.

Besides I was thinking of cosplaying a char from Fushigi too once^^ just canceled/postponed it as the group was canceled shortly before. And I'm not sure if he would suit me ;).

Oh, and Kenshin I like too.^^

ashelia89
03-16-2011, 03:04 PM
I'd like to cosplay with anyone :) ! but if you must know XD

Mangochutney,Sam Vimes,DireKitty,Penny Dreadful,Quantum 9,Mesoian,Arc the Lad,Kiratsukai,Anathiell,Aaeron,Flora 88,In Cadmium,Lithium Flower and Yukikittie

if I wrote any one of your name's wrong like misspelled it ,let me know and I shall correct it :P

Yuffie_Suzume
03-17-2011, 06:33 PM
NanjoKoji !!! <333 i dont know if they're here on coscom but that's their DA x.x <33

Reisana-chan
03-17-2011, 06:35 PM
Really anyone in the North Easter area.. I don't have any anime loving friends except for one and she lives far away!

I just really think you all are really nice people here, so I'd be happy cosplaying with any of the members here!

SkyBlueEyed
03-17-2011, 06:40 PM
I just really think you all are really nice people here, so I'd be happy cosplaying with any of the members here!

This. ^_^

Yukikittie
03-17-2011, 07:04 PM
Yukikittie.
Aww, thank you! <3 I'd love to meet you someday too!

Yukikittie
You as well! <3<3

Blood_Sword
03-18-2011, 01:06 AM
Finally after enjoying the suggestion chain and comment thread for a while and at last talking to some ppl on here I'd like to add my two cents to this thread too:

There are of course many nice ppl on here ;). Was really a little awkward at first to add my cosplays here since there are so awesome ones to be found at this site O.O But I think I got to see by now that many ppl are just cosplaying for fun and not for competition. Just enjoying their chars and their work.

But back to the topic:
I enjoy to reenact scenes and not to take my chars overseriously, to kid with them and stuff. Therefore I like enthusiastic cosplayers who do the same.
Well, if I had the opportunity I'd enjoy to cosplay with: Blood_Sword Bleach (!) or Inuyasha :), with Jubei-chan, with shinitama (I guess I have become a fan of the way you portrait your chars :)), firefly026 (awesome Lavi and you depict humourus sides of your char too :)), MoguriMugi (if I hadn't got so many sisters yet I'd adopt you xD) but also Narnian and AngelicNirvana (you seem fun to hang out with) :).

Oh, and I'd like to see Kacela's Lenalee :) and Nickspov's Dino if he really decides to do him xD for real.

Wouh, thanks a lot! <3 I'd love to cosplay with you too, teaming up with Hanataro would be so much awesomeness guaranteed! xD

AkariUnryuu
03-18-2011, 05:21 PM
I'd like to cosplay with Kumi-chan.

_Kumi-chan_
03-18-2011, 06:53 PM
@Akari: Aw, I'd like to cosplay with you too!
You should come to Sakura Con, we're doing a Takahashi shoot on Friday. And I'm planning another photoshoot sometime this late spring/summer. We get a lot of cosplayers from B.C. coming down for various gatherings in the Seattle area.

I'd like to cosplay with Hanyaan, -Yamane-, Glay and QuantumDestiny, Ryoko-and-Yami, J Ryoga, Daisaku, and many more. I'm very lucky, though, many of the people I most want to cosplay with live close by! (Love the Puget Sound cosplay community so much!)

Yuffie_Suzume
03-18-2011, 07:28 PM
@Akari: Aw, I'd like to cosplay with you too!
You should come to Sakura Con, we're doing a Takahashi shoot on Friday. And I'm planning another photoshoot sometime this late spring/summer. We get a lot of cosplayers from B.C. coming down for various gatherings in the Seattle area.

I'd like to cosplay with Hanyaan, -Yamane-, Glay and QuantumDestiny, Ryoko-and-Yami, J Ryoga, Daisaku, and many more. I'm very lucky, though, many of the people I most want to cosplay with live close by! (Love the Puget Sound cosplay community so much!)

Ryoko-and-Yami <333

Yuffie_Suzume
03-19-2011, 04:42 AM
syu_ *A*

Narnian
03-21-2011, 06:09 AM
I can't believe that I forgot to mention Torosonycat. I'd love to cosplay with her! Her Azunayn cosplay rocks!

Trir
03-21-2011, 06:18 AM
Quite a few. Mostly those I have gotten to chat. For example, the Yuurisans, Butterscotch, and Lycorisa. I've already had the chance to meet a few and even cosplay with a number of people I met through here.

Battousai-nii
03-21-2011, 09:09 PM

Awww, that makes my night! I sincerely hope we do one day!

Yazoo, I want you to come to Gally next year! I'm making Romana I!

Also sithcamero (best Joker ever) Yggdrasil Pie (With that Shinsengumi cosplay, oh the battles we could have...) and mangachutney because she always makes me laugh.

Also, there's a few people mentioned here who I am happy to have cosplayed with already.

Frogfuu
03-22-2011, 12:42 PM
i'd like to costum like sakura (naruto) or like sailor venus, because i love it

x-Steffi-x
03-22-2011, 01:41 PM
i'd like to costum like sakura (naruto) or like sailor venus, because i love it

That's not really answering the question of this thread. It's great that you love Sakura and Sailor Venus - but who is it you want to cosplay with on this website?

Akiyhrah
03-22-2011, 01:57 PM
So far, I think I'd have fun cosplaying with ~H~, Axelai, Firefly026, Yui, x-Steffi-x. They're all great cosplayers!!

x-Steffi-x
03-22-2011, 02:14 PM
So far, I think I'd have fun cosplaying with ~H~, Axelai, Firefly026, Yui, x-Steffi-x. They're all great cosplayers!!

Oh yay I've been mentioned! There's so many people I'd like to cosplay with, including you Akiyhrah. The list is so long!

Akiyhrah
03-22-2011, 05:54 PM
Aw, thanks!! ^^;

Squeaker-Ed
03-22-2011, 06:30 PM
Aww, there's so much love in this thread, it's making my nose burn!

Hell, I'd just about cosplay with anyone here, mostly those in the General Topic section and the Teen Cosplayers thread. (Or at least, the active ones in those sections that don't make me want to pull a Flutter vs. Gesellschaft smackdown on them. XD) Now if I can just get a cosplay started and posted, dammit!

(Oh, and for lulz and oranges, I would do battle with Proud Asian. XD Hamburger Hyper Combo, over here~!)

Narnian
03-22-2011, 06:58 PM
I'd love to cosplay with ArtumeMoon. Her cosplays are really awesome and she seems like a great person.

Firefly026
03-22-2011, 07:23 PM
Gosh, all the love from this thread.... it makes me so happy :'D

AngelicNirvana
03-22-2011, 07:32 PM

But back to the topic:

aww thank you~
It'd be great to cosplay with you too!

I think cosplaying with ~H~, Firefly026, Tealeafy and Kacela would be great fun to cosplay with!

Yuffie_Suzume
03-22-2011, 07:38 PM
Gosh, all the love from this thread.... it makes me so happy :'D

same!! x3

Nagi Lee
03-22-2011, 08:36 PM
I'd love to cosplay with any of you guys/girls. I'v been going to conventions for years and i have never had a group photo shoot or even met other cosplayers.

Musicalpencil
03-24-2011, 01:47 AM
The non-Californian half of our Disney Cosplay thread family! Benihime78, Necroticnymph, Rainypuff, LadySasha, Suzie Blue, nessabutterfly, dismaldreary, Aurora’s Heart, I know there’s more of you since we just got a bunch of new members! As well as Faraday; girl if you're reading this, we don’t even live that far from each other and have been to the same conventions, yet we’ve never seen each other!

Also, Ryoko-demon, even though my cosplays will always look like sh*t next to hers!

And heck, all you who have ever played the baddies. You know it's more fun! And there are not enough of us!

~H~
03-24-2011, 02:41 AM

Thanks! Fair warning... If I am ever in your neighborhood then you and your Ginny costume will be kidnapped for a photoshoot ^_-.

I think cosplaying with ~H~, Firefly026, Tealeafy and Kacela would be great fun to cosplay with!

That would be fun! We could geek-out over DBZ together *_*.

Akiyhrah
03-24-2011, 01:14 PM
Thanks! Fair warning... If I am ever in your neighborhood then you and your Ginny costume will be kidnapped for a photoshoot ^_-.

I'm totally okay with that. :toothy:

AkariUnryuu
03-24-2011, 08:47 PM
I think it would be fun to cosplay with Akiyhrah as well!

Aurora's Heart
03-24-2011, 10:26 PM
The non-Californian half of our Disney Cosplay thread family! Benihime78, Necroticnymph, Rainypuff, LadySasha, Suzie Blue, nessabutterfly, dismaldreary, Aurora’s Heart, I know there’s more of you since we just got a bunch of new members! As well as Faraday; girl if you're reading this, we don’t even live that far from each other and have been to the same conventions, yet we’ve never seen each other!

Also, Ryoko-demon, even though my cosplays will always look like sh*t next to hers!

And heck, all you who have ever played the baddies. You know it's more fun! And there are not enough of us!

I would love to cosplay with you too, if I ever make it out to Cali. Especially if I ever make my Malificent, then we can see who realy is the badest one of all. ;)

Akiyhrah
03-24-2011, 10:48 PM
I think it would be fun to cosplay with Akiyhrah as well!

Aww, thanks! That would be great! (and possible, since we seem to be in the same area XD)

Shichikou
03-24-2011, 11:01 PM
gosh.. if we're not half way apart and that if she's willing. I would Totally Love to cosplay Aion Online with °Kamui°

We can have epic Asmo Vs. Elyos battles scenes! <3

AkariUnryuu
03-24-2011, 11:50 PM
Aww, thanks! That would be great! (and possible, since we seem to be in the same area XD)

Your welcome! Yep, we do.

Sharnie
03-25-2011, 11:59 PM
Axelai, she's The Hero! But so many people here have such brilliant cosplays - I need much improvement.

dismaldreary
03-26-2011, 11:54 PM

:D Hey, I'm going to Cali this summer! :wave:

reistar
04-10-2011, 06:18 PM
Imari-Chan. <3
I've met her a few times and we talk sometimes on deviantart but I am really awed by her cosplays and I really wanted to cosplay something with her I just haven't yet figured out what one. I know that she'd be happy to cosplay with anyone and I hope that when I do make a cosplay, she'll be cosplaying from the same series and we have a photoshoot together. I admire her cosplays so much.

Yuffie_Suzume
04-10-2011, 08:57 PM
Imari-Chan. <3
I've met her a few times and we talk sometimes on deviantart but I am really awed by her cosplays and I really wanted to cosplay something with her I just haven't yet figured out what one. I know that she'd be happy to cosplay with anyone and I hope that when I do make a cosplay, she'll be cosplaying from the same series and we have a photoshoot together. I admire her cosplays so much.

totally agreeee <33

Ship
04-11-2011, 12:26 AM
I really admire Hee-Hee's cosplays. I would love to cosplay with Adventure Time with her. I don't know why but I think she would make a great Finn.

and I'll be Jake. fuck yea.

Origin
04-11-2011, 01:50 AM
Hopie + Spif.

They're such incredible cosplayers TT_TT

Yuffie_Suzume
04-13-2011, 07:29 PM
*A* Kudrel <333

RaeSeddon
04-13-2011, 08:33 PM
Ack, so many. Rose of Battle, because her Golden Sun cosplay is adorable...pltshp, because she's Gary Mother-f****ing Oak (and would give me an excuse to actually make my Poke'Special Yellow cosplay), Lady of Threads because she's the best D ever and one of the most detail-oriented people I've ever seen...so many.

Also, there needs to be a reunion of the Otakon Resident Evil group, especially Archeleon, Missha, and every single one of those incredible BAMFS.

FunnyValentine
04-13-2011, 10:26 PM
I feel like a creep, but here goes nothing. lol.

Umm Axelai, Lithium Flower, Flora88, and I'm done trying to think. There ya go. lol.

pltshp
04-13-2011, 10:28 PM
Ack, so many. Rose of Battle, because her Golden Sun cosplay is adorable...pltshp, because she's Gary Mother-f****ing Oak (and would give me an excuse to actually make my Poke'Special Yellow cosplay), Lady of Threads because she's the best D ever and one of the most detail-oriented people I've ever seen...so many.

Also, there needs to be a reunion of the Otakon Resident Evil group, especially Archeleon, Missha, and every single one of those incredible BAMFS.

:'D That would be awesome! If you ever find yourself at a UK con... ;D

Tealeafy
04-19-2011, 02:22 PM

Wow, thank you!
(I'd love to be the Nana K. to your Nana O. if we ever get the chance. ^_^)

star*crossed
04-19-2011, 03:08 PM
I would looove to cosplay with Bright_Zanya and L i n a. They're costumes always look soooo beautiful. Then there's Shichikou. She seems so sweet and she's such a fabulous cosplayer. Also, Imari-chan, phantomthief, Rynn. Oh, aaaand Kiratsukai. I think she's so adorable. :P

Okay, I'm done! xD

Stina006
04-19-2011, 03:53 PM
I would love to cosplay with all of you guys XD i only have a few costumes from three different series so...yea XD
Akiyhrah and Tifaia would be fun to cosplay with XP
anybody cosplay Alphonse Elric/Edward Elric or even Scar or Envy i'll cosplay Mei with chuu > 3
ohoh! Torosonycat would be nice too, she looks like fun to hang with even though i have no Layton cosplays.
those are the only ones i know by name though haha.
any Higurashi Cosplayers out there?

Tealeafy
04-19-2011, 04:20 PM
Another person I'd love to cosplay with is Lithium Flower.
Her posts always make me laugh, and her cosplays are beautiful.~

Shion Sonozaki, right here. (Your Rena cosplay is so cute! ^^)

kiratsukai
04-19-2011, 05:12 PM
I Oh, aaaand Kiratsukai. I think she's so adorable. :P

No, you're adorable.

Akiyhrah
04-19-2011, 05:21 PM
I would love to cosplay with all of you guys XD i only have a few costumes from three different series so...yea XD
anybody cosplay Alphonse Elric/Edward Elric or even Scar or Envy i'll cosplay Mei with chuu > 3
ohoh! Torosonycat would be nice too, she looks like fun to hang with even though i have no Layton cosplays.
those are the only ones i know by name though haha.

Aww, thanks!! Maybe one day I can be the Rikku to your Yuna :3

Stina006
04-19-2011, 05:26 PM
Another person I'd love to cosplay with is Lithium Flower.
Her posts always make me laugh, and her cosplays are beautiful.~

Shion Sonozaki, right here. (Your Rena cosplay is so cute! ^^)

: D yay! you going to A-Kon? i want to meet up with you!!

Aww, thanks!! Maybe one day I can be the Rikku to your Yuna :3

same as above! A-kon? Yesh : > I have yet to see a FFX Rikku. to be honest i LOVE that version much better XD

Akiyhrah
04-19-2011, 05:37 PM

same as above! A-kon? Yesh : > I have yet to see a FFX Rikku. to be honest i LOVE that version much better XD

A-Kon is a little far away for me, but you never know! I actually wanna do both versions of Rikku, mostly just because I love her :3

Seraphy
04-19-2011, 05:42 PM
To list a few names... LithiumFlower, Axelai, kiratsukai, and BraveKnight, but I would love to cosplay with anyone on Coscom.

kiratsukai
04-19-2011, 05:43 PM
To list a few names... LithiumFlower, Axelai, kiratsukai, and BraveKnight, but I would love to cosplay with anyone on Coscom.

We should have a meetup of somesort somewhere this autumn/winter.

Tealeafy
04-19-2011, 05:46 PM

Sadly, no. A-Kon is really far away from where I live. I'd love to go someday though. I hope we can cosplay Shion and Rena sometime in the future. ^^

tifaia
04-19-2011, 10:06 PM

Awh. Thanks. ^^ I'll do my best to grab a picture with you. With Dissidia 012 out, now it won't be as silly to have Yuna and Cloud of Darkness in the same image. lol

Yuffie_Suzume
04-21-2011, 01:04 PM
aw Tealeafy is so cute x33

Somsai
04-21-2011, 02:01 PM
I don't know many coscom people here yet...sooo I probably would cosplay with anyone who looks good/great in their cosplay. Females if possible. LOL. HUHUHUHU...don't judge me. 8)

vampricyoda
04-21-2011, 08:34 PM
I want to cosplay with Proud Asian and his superior asian cosplay.

FunnyValentine
04-21-2011, 09:18 PM
Ahh I forgot! I would love to cosplay with ~H~. I feel like she's someone I could easily agree to do a cosplay group with.
Oh, QuantumDestiny has some epic DBZ cosplay groups so I would love to be part of that.
Someday I would like to hear Volnixshin yelling Cobra at a con. Someday...someday...

Stina006
04-21-2011, 09:26 PM
Awh. Thanks. ^^ I'll do my best to grab a picture with you. With Dissidia 012 out, now it won't be as silly to have Yuna and Cloud of Darkness in the same image. lol

XD no doubt. maybe a Leguna will show up : >

Yuffie_Suzume
04-21-2011, 11:06 PM
ShooLi <3333 >3<

Hee-Hee
04-21-2011, 11:13 PM
I really admire Hee-Hee's cosplays. I would love to cosplay with Adventure Time with her. I don't know why but I think she would make a great Finn.

and I'll be Jake. fuck yea.

Hey, you. I would cosplay the heck outta Finn. RHOMBUS!

Ship
04-26-2011, 02:12 AM
Hey, you. I would cosplay the heck outta Finn. RHOMBUS!

Oh my-

My body is ready for a Jake mascot cosplay.

Shigubaru
04-26-2011, 01:51 PM
I would love to cosplay with all of you!!

But... if I could only pick two... it might have to be Axelai and you, kiratsukai!

Yuffie_Suzume
05-07-2011, 07:49 PM
shirokumapan *A*

tehkukikookie
05-07-2011, 08:02 PM
There are so many! But off the top of my head... !*Jessi-Chan*!, Akiyhrah, and Axelai.

Convulsive
05-07-2011, 09:05 PM
*points* ALL OF YOU.
YES, YOU TOO.

Yuffie_Suzume
05-07-2011, 10:31 PM
*points* ALL OF YOU.
YES, YOU TOO.

xDDD

JiseiHakushaku
05-07-2011, 10:51 PM
Practically everyone who actively posts in the Off Topic area and the What's On Your Mind? thread, pretty much. Those are the people I talk to the most around here, it seems, and their costumes are all so awesome. :'D Makes me dream of Hetalia and TWGOK and CLAMP groups, man. *dreamy sigh*

And of course, mai waifu, Oniigiri_Basket. <33 But she technically doesn't count since she's only fifteen minutes from where I sit.

OH. OH. And Proud Asian. I'd be Ash, and he could be my Moe Asian Schoolgirl Pikachu. <3

~H~
05-08-2011, 07:59 AM
Ahh I forgot! I would love to cosplay with ~H~. I feel like she's someone I could easily agree to do a cosplay group with.

Cool *_*. Thank you! I think we would have excellent fun together.

Akiyhrah
05-08-2011, 12:26 PM
Practically everyone who actively posts in the Off Topic area and the What's On Your Mind? thread, pretty much. Those are the people I talk to the most around here, it seems, and their costumes are all so awesome. :'D Makes me dream of Hetalia and TWGOK and CLAMP groups, man. *dreamy sigh*

And of course, mai waifu, Oniigiri_Basket. <33 But she technically doesn't count since she's only fifteen minutes from where I sit.

OH. OH. And Proud Asian. I'd be Ash, and he could be my Moe Asian Schoolgirl Pikachu. <3

I want to cosplay AS Proud Asian. I bet that would piss him off. But it would be hilarious! XD

Silver~chan
05-08-2011, 12:48 PM
Everyone. Seriously! Everyone seems so awesome and even though I lurk...quite often I've talked to a few people. ~^^~

If anyone is in Ohio TELL ME! xD

Flora88
05-08-2011, 04:24 PM
I want to cosplay AS Proud Asian. I bet that would piss him off. But it would be hilarious! XD

Do it.

pltshp
05-08-2011, 04:26 PM

http://activerain.com/image_store/uploads/2/4/6/1/7/ar123569294071642.jpg

Bisected8
05-08-2011, 04:29 PM
There aren't many people on here I wouldn't want to cosplay with. :D

I could take the oppertunity to watch how your cosplay and keep all the precious datas for myself. Mahahahahahah! =P

JiseiHakushaku
05-08-2011, 05:01 PM
FOXY PROUD

-wolf whistle-

If I find out someone is cosplaying Proud Asian, I don't care where you are. I'll get there too. Because I have to hug you for it.

/creeper post

Xcele
05-08-2011, 05:04 PM
lol I've thought about cosplay as proud asian before. I wonder how I would do it though and wondering if there is enough people that would get it XD

sephygoth
05-08-2011, 06:28 PM
http://www.flickr.com/photos/48798023@N05/5701534856/in/photostream/lightbox/

cause I can't insert photos...it hurts XP

DireKitty
05-08-2011, 06:28 PM

I'll go as Reshiram. <3

DireKitty
05-08-2011, 06:31 PM
I'd love to cosplay with any of you guys/girls. I'v been going to conventions for years and i have never had a group photo shoot or even met other cosplayers.

*stunned*

WELL THEN. We must take pictures!

if only i had watched fairy tale sooner... i would have done my erza cosplay.... QQ.....QQ.....QQ

sephygoth
05-08-2011, 06:33 PM
the new PAX will be
Proud Asian Expo...
I'd cosplay with him, makes the rest of us look great.

Akiyhrah
05-08-2011, 07:04 PM
lol I've thought about cosplay as proud asian before. I wonder how I would do it though and wondering if there is enough people that would get it XD

I think if you yelled at people for ruining cosplay, they'd get it. xD

JiseiHakushaku
05-08-2011, 07:11 PM
I think if you yelled at people for ruining cosplay, they'd get it. xD

"How dare you westerners cosplay our anime characters with your long noses and wide body frames! You're not true Asians! You're not Japanese Girl enough! *throws oranges at the evil westerners*"

I'll go as Reshiram. <3

Now all we need is pltshp and we've got one awesome Pokemon group.