PDA

View Full Version : Haku(Spirited Away)- Dragon

HidingintheMist
03-05-2011, 12:52 AM
So my friends and I have been considering this as a possible cosplay project for us to do.

We're planning to have several of us cosplaying Haku in his "normal" form, but we'll all be slightly underneath a kind of "parade dragon" (like this: http://imgs.sfgate.com/c/pictures/2009/01/24/ba-dragon_0499709558.jpg but smaller and obviously looking like Haku). The reason for it being smaller is some con rules. ^^;

We'd also have a friend dressed as Chihiro leading us around.

Now my question is, would anyone like to see this done? We'd obviously be taking our time with this for details, so it wouldn't debut for a couple of years.

Fabulousity
03-05-2011, 01:05 AM
Personally, I think that'd be really cool! Go for it!

Uzuriuchiha
04-11-2011, 10:42 PM
OMG THAT WOULD BE AWSOME!!! man wen u finish it post some pics!!! well good luck!!! :D

bunchabugs
04-11-2011, 11:46 PM
Yeah go for it , Ive seen this done at a con once before somewhere though so research it for sure. The idea is neat but isn't always pulled of real well.

Tigress
04-12-2011, 03:13 AM
Do Eet!

HidingintheMist
04-14-2011, 08:16 PM
Thanks for your responses!

Yeah go for it , Ive seen this done at a con once before somewhere though so research it for sure. The idea is neat but isn't always pulled of real well.

My friends and I are perfectionists sometimes when it comes to cosplay, so I think we'll be able to pull it off somehow. I have an idea so the main body part doesn't sag, and I believe it'll work. Like I said in my first post, we're going to be working on it for a few years, so hopefully it'll turn out alright.

I saw another after we decided to do this. ^^; They did a pretty good job with the head but the rest was just a bit odd. So I know w hat you're talking about.

creativecrater
04-16-2011, 12:05 AM
I love the idea! You guys should do it! I've never seen it done before, personally. But to really complete it, I think you should be sure to have a great Chihiro cosplayer with you... a NoFace would be bonus...