PDA

View Full Version : Battle Royale

sandruu
10-26-2003, 12:59 AM
I plan on doing a Battle Royale costume but lack the skill to do a good colar explody thing. I'll try and see what I can get together but if someone has an extra colar or can get me one(that looks cool) I can get you the money at the con. e-mail me if ya can. Who else is BR cosplaying?
-Justin ^_^'
forestdrake@yahoo.com

Farmboybob
10-26-2003, 07:16 AM
I'll be there as Kyouichi Motobuchi (the guy with the glasses, because I have glasses). I just hope I can finish it in time :D

quadrain61
10-26-2003, 08:08 AM
What about your so call BR 3: The American Exchange student where you were going to bring the fake bazooka.

Dang it I don't have time to go the Army Surplus store to buy the uniform that the lieutanent wore.

Farmboybob
10-26-2003, 12:22 PM
Well Quadrain, because of the previously stated weapons policy of Nekocon, I can't carry a big bazooka without getting in trouble, so I'll have a little toy gun that I only take out for pictures.

sandruu
10-27-2003, 03:06 PM
I am finishing up the Tie with icon and collar(but still looking for help) so I am going to be BR cosplaying 100% now. Now I need to deside if I am going to do the blood stains, backpack with water and stuff, and weapon. I want to get a group picture of everyone dressing up too. It will rock! I am going to rewatch BR now! *happy*
-Justin ^_^'

Farmboybob
10-27-2003, 03:32 PM
About the blood, I think I need some help with that. Could anyone tell me what would be the best way to apply the blood to the uniform? Just throw it on or dab it on with a tissue or what?