PDA

View Full Version : anime characters working at fast food places

kuroki-neko
03-08-2011, 12:09 PM
this thought hit me last night,

what anime character (from any series ) would be funny to see working at a fast food place?

its sorta a easy question and its should be funny :D

TR Rose
03-08-2011, 12:30 PM
All I can think of with that title is the Robot Chicken FF7 spoof.

toshirua3846384
03-08-2011, 12:55 PM
this thought hit me last night,

what anime character (from any series ) would be funny to see working at a fast food place?

its sorta a easy question and its should be funny :D

actually in the anime skip beat the main girl protagonist works at a fast food joint.

But back on topic; i would like to see genzo from saiyuki to work at a burger king ; lol i can imagine it now

Genzo: welcome to burger king what can i get you
Random lady: i would like a number one with extra ketchup please
Genzo: Alright *sigh*
------making burger-----
Random Lady: Hey blondie you got it wrong! I said extra ketchup
Genzo: you really don't need extra ketchup on an already loaded burger, try to be sensible
Random Lady: Give me some damn ketchup then you loser
Genzo: *whips out gun * Wanna run that by me again

ShadowYazoo
03-08-2011, 01:53 PM
Kenpachi from Bleach xD

Yukikittie
03-08-2011, 01:58 PM
YES. :crylaugh:

I want Shizuo from Drrr!! to work at KFC, and America to work at McDonalds.

LeekFish
03-08-2011, 03:35 PM
For some reason I think it'd be rather amusing to see a character like L working at a fast food place. rofl

Oh, and let's not forget Edward Elric.
Customer: *at the register* Hello? I'm ready to take my order! D:
Ed: I'M RIGHT HERE. D<
Customer: Oh I'm sorry, you're so short I guess I didn't see you down there. : D
Ed: *RAGE*

BloodsPromises
03-08-2011, 04:29 PM
YES. :crylaugh:

I want Shizuo from Drrr!! to work at KFC, and America to work at McDonalds.

YES. -laughing- Agreed so hard!

Besides that, I want to watch Mercedes from Viper GTS working ANYWHERE. XD

kuroki-neko
03-08-2011, 06:18 PM
death the kid from soul eater would be funny working at a fast food place XD

hugues from fma
random costomer: i would like a....
hugues interupts: have u seen my daughter alica?!??-shows pic-
random costomer: shes cute and alll but id like to order a....
huges interrupts: yes shes cute isn't she

roy mustang
female customer in a mini skirt: i would like to have a number 2 and can u hurry?!
roy: sure -takes out frozen hamburger patty- -puts on his gloves- -tosses patty into the air -snaps fingers and assembles burger in midair-
female customer: wow your amazing!!
roy: im not amazing, im roy mustang!

LadyEvanescent
03-08-2011, 08:24 PM
roy mustang
female customer in a mini skirt: i would like to have a number 2 and can u hurry?!
roy: sure -takes out frozen hamburger patty- -puts on his gloves- -tosses patty into the air -snaps fingers and assembles burger in midair-
female customer: wow your amazing!!
roy: im not amazing, im roy mustang!

To be honest, that'd just annoy me. If I want a sideshow, I'd go to a circus >.>

I think it'd be pretty interesting to see a "foodie" character working in a fast food place; you know the ones that are always eating. Yeah. One of those; like Goku from DBZ.

nannyogg
03-08-2011, 09:30 PM
Kenpachi from Bleach xD

Like this?
http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0805/kenpachi-fried-chicken-kenpachi-chicken-demotivational-poster-1211916626.jpg

LeekFish
03-08-2011, 10:03 PM
death the kid from soul eater would be funny working at a fast food place XD

THIS FOOD IS UNSYMMETRICAL.

kuroki-neko
03-08-2011, 10:13 PM
THIS FOOD IS UNSYMMETRICAL.

thats what i was going for XD

rubyspitfire
03-09-2011, 12:49 AM

not anime, but this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it9d94JNriQ) is what i thought of

Like this?

or that XD

Slayer Alex
03-09-2011, 01:10 AM
reminded me of this skit i saw at anime matsuri last year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmBBg2oIUf8&feature=related

i loled

ShadowYazoo
03-09-2011, 01:18 PM
Like this?

LOL, yes xD Though I'd be afraid to order and probably just charge out of there full speed if an actual Kenpachi was in KFC :'D He's scary

But then again...no one can see Soul Reapers except for other Soul Reapers and Ichigo...soo...everyone would wonder what's wrong with me, since there is nothing there :D

@SlayerAlex that skit is Priceless XD Zero from Code Geass working at a fast food place = Win

Anmanda
03-09-2011, 01:37 PM
... Kamina from Gurren Lagann ... that would be the manliest hamburgers ever known to mankind *u*

nannyogg
03-09-2011, 09:18 PM
LOL, yes xD Though I'd be afraid to order and probably just charge out of there full speed if an actual Kenpachi was in KFC :'D He's scary

But then again...no one can see Soul Reapers except for other Soul Reapers and Ichigo...soo...everyone would wonder what's wrong with me, since there is nothing there :D

Maybe he has been there... just wearing a gigai that makes him look like some innocent fast food chump... ;)

ShadowYazoo
03-09-2011, 11:44 PM
Good point. Then he would be a really tall and buff fast food chump xD

Kenpachi would grin oddly and very creepy. He was told to smile, but that is the only way he knows how to smile. Gradually the orders will get shorter and shorter, as it is hard to spend more than 5 seconds ordering when someone smiles like that.

The register would make a small crater in the table it is sitting in, from the force of all the punching on the keyboard.

And when someone orders a strawberry anything, he will ask them where Ichigo is since they clearly came here to pick up his food, and then madness ensues.

LOVEUlquiorra<3
03-10-2011, 10:53 AM
lol XD Mmmm... I could imagine tons of different characters working in such places...but I'd love to see Hiruma Yoichi from Eyeshield 21 working at a fast food place with really slow people. He'd go insane! Or Sweden from Hetalia! He's a really nice guy...but without even trying he scares the heck out of people by just looking at them.

kuroki-neko
03-10-2011, 03:35 PM
kenpatchi would be like the soup nazi from sinfeild XD

nannyogg
03-10-2011, 07:35 PM
Rangiku would work at Hooters. I guess that isn't fast food, but it fits.

Convulsive
03-10-2011, 07:38 PM
Yoko would work at Hooters too! bahaha!

And I would DIE if I saw a Kagamine twin working at McDonalds. If some pissy lady came in and was being all rude and whatnot, Rin would be like WRRRYYYYYYYY *smash with roadroller*.

XChaotixX
03-10-2011, 09:26 PM
Well, it's not exactly an anime, but I think it'd be funny to see Sonic the Hegdehog working at Sonic XD

Volnixshin
03-10-2011, 09:34 PM
http://images.wikia.com/marveldatabase/images/c/cf/What_If_Vol_1_34_page_14_Johnathon_Blaze_%28Earth-82828%29.jpg

limesoda
03-10-2011, 09:56 PM
link from zelda because you'd order and get a responce in text boxes.

Chaletica
03-11-2011, 05:38 AM
For some reason, Waluigi(from Mario) comes to mind.

Ship
03-11-2011, 07:19 PM
Gokudera Hayato. He'll work in Mc Donalds. Then I'll apply and get a job at Mc Donalds. Then after a few months or years, I'll get promoted to manager while keeping Hayato as the burger boy and never giving him a very needed raise.

Then I'll rape him.

Fish.Michiru
03-11-2011, 07:40 PM
^ Win.

I would love to see a McDonalds owned by Varia(From Reborn!). ROFLMFAO

Jia Jem
03-11-2011, 10:18 PM
I always thought it would be a funny skit to have Yuna, Rikku, and Paine from FFX-2 have a Fast Food Dressphere. Oh yes.

Shuko
03-11-2011, 11:30 PM
I think it would be absolutely hilarious for all of the rich guys in the Ouran Host club to work in a fast food place.

Tamaki: "You mean commoners perform these torturous feats in this terribly unfashionable attire every single day?! How do they retain their will to LIVE?"

kuroki-neko
03-15-2011, 06:09 PM
lol all very funny ^,^

ut would be funny to see the joker from batman, he fits the old mcdonalds slogan " put a smile on"

xSelanx
03-15-2011, 10:51 PM
I think it would be absolutely hilarious for all of the rich guys in the Ouran Host club to work in a fast food place.

Tamaki: "You mean commoners perform these torturous feats in this terribly unfashionable attire every single day?! How do they retain their will to LIVE?"

^ THIS.
Haruhi trying to set them straight and make sure they didn't destroy everything would be amusing. XD

Kyo Sohma at Chuck E. Cheese. He'll never get away from that damn rat. >D

ShadowYazoo
04-14-2011, 08:31 PM
http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac75/de-arimasu/Funny/dict.jpg

JasonTerror
04-21-2011, 11:06 PM

thats exactly what i said out loud when i read that..haha i loved it..

SeleneHino
04-21-2011, 11:35 PM
I would love to see Russia, Ciel or Grell there working at one

Rainbowpuff56
04-23-2011, 04:13 PM
Like this?
http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0805/kenpachi-fried-chicken-kenpachi-chicken-demotivational-poster-1211916626.jpg

omg!! that would be hallariuos!!!:rofl: