PDA

View Full Version : Cosplay question...?

BlackSmile
03-08-2011, 03:11 PM
My friends and I are planning on coplaying for an anime convention next year, and we were wondering if it would be weird for some of us to go as part of the Harry Potter characters. I've seen HP coplay, but would it be weird? *is confused*
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

GraelynRose
03-08-2011, 03:30 PM
No. Why would it be? I'm going to Otakon, an anime convention, as characters from Doctor Who and Harry Potter. I've seen Jesus at conventions. Cosplay what you want.

BlackSmile
03-08-2011, 03:36 PM
No. Why would it be? I'm going to Otakon, an anime convention, as characters from Doctor Who and Harry Potter. I've seen Jesus at conventions. Cosplay what you want.

Ah! Thank you! Oddly Otakon was one of the one's I'm looking into. It's a small world afterall~

GraelynRose
03-08-2011, 04:16 PM
Ah! Thank you! Oddly Otakon was one of the one's I'm looking into. It's a small world afterall~

Oh, really? That's awesome. If I get my Ginny costume together, I hope to see you there. :) Otakon is great fun.

kiratsukai
03-08-2011, 04:36 PM
Not weird.

Not at all.

Go for it.

Kildread
03-08-2011, 04:38 PM
Great idea, go right ahead!

There are some people who will disagree, but the majority who cosplay at events really put together the costumes they want to wear, not essentially taking in account the source VS the theme of the convention.

BlackSmile
03-08-2011, 06:04 PM
Oh, really? That's awesome. If I get my Ginny costume together, I hope to see you there. :) Otakon is great fun.

Yeah totally. But we probably won't be able to get there this year :(

Heh, so forgetful. Thank you all! I'm excited to tell them now!