PDA

View Full Version : Sizing chart...help!

Kaoru-Kitten
03-08-2011, 11:32 PM
I'm ordering the Ouran High Uniform (Host Club Costume) off of 399cosplayshop.com. The sizes are XS, S, M, L, XL, all unisex. My problem is, I don't know my size. According to the sizing chart and my height in cm (162) I should be a M. I'm not too worried about my bust (which, according to the sizing chart should be a XL) because I will be binding, and hope that will bring me down quite a bit. My waist (82.5 cm) and my hips (101 cm) both suggest that I should have a XL, but the height suggestion for a XL is 168-172 cm. I'm completely lost. I was thinking I might go with a large, to accommodate my hips and waist, and just deal with a little bit of length on the pants. Any suggestions? Help? Next month will be my first cosplay, and I'm a bit worried about how the costume will fit. Thanks! (:

StrawberrySiren
03-09-2011, 03:38 PM
Fit to the largest part of you. Then you can have it tailored (by professionals if you're unable to do it yourself.) That's what I would do, since you can't add more fabric but you can always take away some.

Kaoru-Kitten
03-11-2011, 03:16 PM
Thanks. (: I decided to go with a large, will be ordering it tonight. I'll just have to make a few adjustments for the length of the pants and such.