PDA

View Full Version : Grell question about the chain hanging on his side???

Tenchi Masaki!
03-09-2011, 12:02 AM
So I'm working on a grell cosplay and originally I thought the chain was coming out of his

pocket but from pictures from within the series it appears that it is more than likely hanging

from his side like hanging off of a belt or the side ring on dress pants that a belt wold slip

through on your waist side?

Opinions?

Where did you mount your side chain?

I'm leaning to trying to hang it from the side band on pants that the belt slips through?

jalynissuper!
03-09-2011, 12:50 AM
yea the two belt loops will work perfectly. that's what i'm doing. my question is do you think they're little skulls on his chain or what?>

Tenchi Masaki!
03-09-2011, 01:19 AM
I don't think so based off of concept art pictures and pictures from the anime I have seen.

I think personally based off kuroshitsuji 2 this picture shows how the chain appears, but don't trust the rest in making your costume :)

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l2a4yeUQyK1qas6m0o1_500.jpg

I found the bigger balls with the metal on each side at walmart in the beads section, its a dirty silver and not gold but I think in the anime its silver ?!?!?

Then I'm going to put 4mm beads as filler between the bigger beads, I'll try to take a picture of it tmrw if I get it done

liivingdeadgirl
03-15-2011, 12:38 PM
I also hooked mine around me belt loops. I connected the two chains to each other via one of the links. Then I put one of those little necklace clasps on each end, fed it through the loop and hooked it on one of the links. The vest hides where it's attached to you anyways.