PDA

View Full Version : Pics of my friend?

Kilanya
10-27-2003, 12:20 AM
I know this is a longshot, but my friend and her boyfriend went to Comic Con cosplaying as Jedi (they bought these really expensive lightsabers, too), but nobody in her group got a picture of her in costume! She said a lot of people got pictures of her, though, so...

If you have a picture of a girl with brown, wavy hair cosplaying as a Jedi wielding what looks like it could be an expensive lightsaber, couldja post it here and let me see if it's my friend (she doesn't have a cosplay.com account)?

Thanks~~

AgentSakur9
11-09-2003, 07:34 PM
I know this is a longshot, but my friend and her boyfriend went to Comic Con cosplaying as Jedi (they bought these really expensive lightsabers, too), but nobody in her group got a picture of her in costume! She said a lot of people got pictures of her, though, so...

If you have a picture of a girl with brown, wavy hair cosplaying as a Jedi wielding what looks like it could be an expensive lightsaber, couldja post it here and let me see if it's my friend (she doesn't have a cosplay.com account)?

Thanks~~

um... well i have no idea who that is. but my site has well over 1000+ of cosplayers from Comic Con 2003.

You Might Wanna Check It Out.