View Full Version : Wizard Outfit Help? (Angelic Layer)

10-27-2003, 01:12 AM
Guess I'll jump right in for a first post. :chatah:
I'm looking for any help and/or available costume pictures of 'Wizard' from Angelic Layer. I have a ton of screenshots for him and some CLAMP postcards with two great front & back shots, but I'm a little lost on how to pull off his blue top/cape and those shoulder pads. Suggestions anyone?

10-27-2003, 10:46 PM
Sure do! I did him a while back...check in my costumes section. I'm also willing to offer any help of answer anything you'd like. ^^

10-28-2003, 12:22 AM

Like wow.

I know its probably considered bad form (stealing ideas, etc, etc), but do you have a pattern for the blue top/split cape section? Its driving me crazy trying to figure out how to do it. I've already got the pants figured out, and I'll work on the boots later.

10-28-2003, 12:46 PM
Actually, I do have a pattern. I could -probably- even send it to you, as I don't need it any more. (I made it myself.) But Its made for my size...I don't know if that would be a problem or not. ^^;
What I did was made the two different colored blues two separate peices...The under blue was a vest, the blue trenchcoat was ...well....a blue trenchcoat. ^^; They velcro'd to each other in my design, though you're welcome to try other methods...

10-29-2003, 01:40 AM
Actually that would be great if you'd send it. Thanks.
For me, I was working along the lines of hidden buttons, or hidden flush zippers. And since I couldn't live with myself for using a direct copy, I'll probably do a bit of modifying. (and then I'll send you back the updated pattern).

10-29-2003, 12:31 PM
I wouldn't mind. I don't have the pattern for the vest, I don't think...
but it was just a tight shirt with a colar, so that was't a problem. ^^

PM me with your address.

11-01-2003, 10:29 PM
Saeru - check your PMs ^_^

11-05-2003, 11:53 PM
Hmmm, never got your email. ANd just realized why. Had my damn Hotmail filters set to max. I hate it when I forget to turn them off after I come back from vacation. [insert cursing here]

Go ahead and send it again.