PDA

View Full Version : Wizard Outfit Help? (Angelic Layer)

Barricade
10-27-2003, 01:12 AM
Guess I'll jump right in for a first post. :chatah:
I'm looking for any help and/or available costume pictures of 'Wizard' from Angelic Layer. I have a ton of screenshots for him and some CLAMP postcards with two great front & back shots, but I'm a little lost on how to pull off his blue top/cape and those shoulder pads. Suggestions anyone?

Saeru
10-27-2003, 10:46 PM
Sure do! I did him a while back...check in my costumes section. I'm also willing to offer any help of answer anything you'd like. ^^

Barricade
10-28-2003, 12:22 AM
O_o

Umm...
Umm...
Like wow.

I know its probably considered bad form (stealing ideas, etc, etc), but do you have a pattern for the blue top/split cape section? Its driving me crazy trying to figure out how to do it. I've already got the pants figured out, and I'll work on the boots later.

Saeru
10-28-2003, 12:46 PM
Actually, I do have a pattern. I could -probably- even send it to you, as I don't need it any more. (I made it myself.) But Its made for my size...I don't know if that would be a problem or not. ^^;
What I did was made the two different colored blues two separate peices...The under blue was a vest, the blue trenchcoat was ...well....a blue trenchcoat. ^^; They velcro'd to each other in my design, though you're welcome to try other methods...

Barricade
10-29-2003, 01:40 AM
Actually that would be great if you'd send it. Thanks.
For me, I was working along the lines of hidden buttons, or hidden flush zippers. And since I couldn't live with myself for using a direct copy, I'll probably do a bit of modifying. (and then I'll send you back the updated pattern).

Saeru
10-29-2003, 12:31 PM
I wouldn't mind. I don't have the pattern for the vest, I don't think...
but it was just a tight shirt with a colar, so that was't a problem. ^^

PM me with your address.

Barricade
11-01-2003, 10:29 PM
Saeru - check your PMs ^_^

Barricade
11-05-2003, 11:53 PM
Hmmm, never got your email. ANd just realized why. Had my damn Hotmail filters set to max. I hate it when I forget to turn them off after I come back from vacation. [insert cursing here]

Go ahead and send it again.