PDA

View Full Version : Cosplay Gathering at Winchester Mystery House on Halloween?

Eurobeat King
10-21-2002, 08:11 PM
Hey everyone,

Last year on Halloween, my friend Jeanne and I went to the Winchester Mystery House in San Jose, CA on Halloween, and we took some cosplay photos at that old, historic tourist attraction. She dressed up as Lillith and I dressed up as King.. You can check out some pics here at the bottom of this link:

http://www.geocities.com/anfcpneko2001/

Details: On Halloween, and Friday the 13th's, the Winchester Mystery House has special "flashlight" tours where they give tours of the mansion in the dark, but they give each guest a special flashlight (to keep) to use as their light. The tours cost $$$$, and unfortunately ALL the tours that night were sold out. :( However, Jeanne and I didn't go for the tour, but instead went outside the mansion, where they have a HUGE garden to walk around for FREE. Our purpose was to take pictures next to the creepy place, and with her as Lillith it fit in perfectly, ne? ;) On Halloween there were other people (non-anime) in costume, and the people in charge didn't say we couldn't walk around in costume (they prolly thought we were taking the tour!!) Plus there were a few stations in the garden that were passing out free candy! :) (Other events like Gyro's World of Terror and Marine World don't allow cosplayers to go inside in costume) :devil:

Idea: This post is to check to see if people are interested in gathering on Halloween Thursday, October 31st, AT the Winchester Mystery House in San Jose, CA. (Time would prolly be after 6pm) The idea would be the gather as many ANIME (and/or J-rock) characters together for a cosplay photoshoot in an eerie, historical, sorta-gothic & sureal setting for a night of fun. Admission is free to look around the garden, the museums, the giftshop, arcade (classic games), cafe, and they have magic shows also on that night. (Note: The cosplay gathering will meet just for the garden gathering. We WILL NOT take the flashlight tour of the mansion, because not everyone may want to do that.. They are also expensive, but worth it if you haven't gone inside the mansion before..) If enough people are serious in attending for the gathering, then we'll arrange to meet, but if not then everyone have a safe and Happy Halloween! :skidude2:

If you would like more info on the Winchester Mystery House, check out:

http://winchestermysteryhouse.com/

Babbit_Chan
10-21-2002, 09:50 PM
I'm all for it (if I can find a ride, that is).

ChenCzen
10-21-2002, 11:57 PM
i could be tempted to go... if theres alot more people interested in it.

but i work till 5:30 that day, and it takes an hour and half to get there from here.

Aya Mizu
10-22-2002, 12:02 AM
oooh i've always wanted to go just to see it in general.
hope you all have fun if you go! ^_^

KelBebop
10-22-2002, 12:32 AM
I'd definitely be interested, and I know I could rope some other folks in as well. :D

All good things,
Kel

Karisu-sama
10-22-2002, 08:19 AM
Halloween is absolutely out for me (not the least because it belongs to my kids, heh) but they also do this on Friday the 13ths? Hmmm... I didn't know about those.

Get "creepy pics"? Sounds like an intriguing proposition... If you do it, I wanna see the pics! :)

Nadeshiko
10-22-2002, 08:33 PM
If I can find a way to get down from Santa Rosa from San Jose, I'm willing too. If anyone can provide me with a ride, I'd really appreciate that. (willing to pay for gas!) I've never been to Winchester before, and I'd really love to go! Sounds like fun.

ZiggyB
10-22-2002, 09:33 PM
Hehe, I happen to be in the area that day. I have class at DeAnza College in Cupertino on Thursdays. So I can probably drop by for a little bit between classes. :)

Hmm... I think going to class in Zack would not be a good idea however...

Michi
10-23-2002, 12:05 AM
You should SO wear Zack to class. XDDDD

I dunno what I'm doing Halloween.. or if I could go.. but it's an idea. :3

Eurobeat King
10-23-2002, 12:32 AM
Chenczen: We could make the gathering later in the evening, like 7pm.. even 8pm. Depends on what everyone who is going would like to do. Without seeing the tour, the photoshoot wouldn't be more than an hour, which is why last year we went to the Sunnyvale Golfland (SVGL) afterwards and met up with other friends to take more silly cosplay pics. But if more people show up THIS year, we could hang out at the WMH longer.

Nadesico: How far is Santa Rosa from San Jose? If it's not too far, I could pick you up before going there, and possibly give you a ride back home. Let me know if you can find someone else first, else I'll help you out. :)

Kelbebop: That would be schweet if you found more people. Would your friend (forgot her name, the other stitchin' babe) be able to go as well?

Ziggy: Wear Zack to the WMH if you want to surprise the kids who probably might know who you are. ;) Last year some teenagers recognized Jeanne as Lillith. hehe Your Zack would be bright enough that if you took the tour, you wouldn't need a flashlight. :D

Michi: I know you wanted to go last year, at least to the SVGL meeting afterwards.. Remember how we called you from the Carrows restaurant afterwards? ;)

I know Chris Tang lives in the area, so I wonder if he would be interested in going also, as well as which costume he would wear. hehe

Nadeshiko
10-23-2002, 02:11 AM
To His Euro Highness: I'll get back to you on that. I've been bogged with midterms this week. ^_^; If nothing works out, or if I can't find a ride over there, I'll get back to you on that Thursday evening.

Santa Rosa is about an hour north of SF. You would have to take 101 north. I'm willing to pay for whatever bridge fare, just so you know. ^_^; I'd really appreciate it!

ChenCzen
10-23-2002, 02:58 AM
well that certainly does make it more appealing. i was worried id ride up there for an hour and a half, take a few pics in less than an hour, and have to drive back home an hour and a half. but if theres gonna be people hanging out and chatting it up...

ill keep an eye on this thread to see what the headcount is...

Michi
10-23-2002, 05:52 AM
Yes. *^^* I got to be there in spirit last year!

I'll bug my mom, but I can probably go if I could get a ride, or bugged a friend to go with me.. I'll see by the end of the week. :)

KelBebop
10-23-2002, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by Eurobeat King
Kelbebop: That would be schweet if you found more people. Would your friend (forgot her name, the other stitchin' babe) be able to go as well?

You mean Judy. :) Yeah, she'll be able to go. When I mentioned it to her, she was very interested.

I have a couple of other friends who are just getting started in costuming/cosplay...I'm going to see if they're interested as well. I think they would have fun. :)

Eurobeat King
10-24-2002, 01:32 PM
Hey again, everyone:

Halloween is a week away, and I still am interested in getting a cosplay group together at the Winchester Mystery House. For those in the Bay Area who can make it, it would be nice to see everyone again after the last few weekends in a row (Animagic, Metreon Anime Festival, Yaoicon, and the Japantown video party)

We should start to get a head-count of who can definitely make it, as to see how big the group will be. If we don't have enough people who post here saying they can/can't go, then we'll cancel the plan. I know getting there (and getting rides to/from) may be difficult, but hopefully we can get enough people there for the gathering.

My brother and I will be going. Our costumes? I might wear Hideo or something else. My brother might wear his J-rock costume. It'll fit in perfectly with the setting. ;)

Babbit_Chan
10-24-2002, 09:40 PM
I may get my anime club to go - I just introduced the idea to one of the memers today so I'll get the result on Monday. I don't know how many will go, but there's a good number of us so that if others from the board go, we'd meet the 10 people minimum ^-^

ChenCzen
10-24-2002, 10:01 PM
i have my own wheels, and i think i can make it there around 7 or so... so if you get the headcount you need to make it worth while, im in.

Kenshin Ken
10-25-2002, 05:30 PM
hiyo! ^^ this loosk liek a inteteristing meet.

On thursdays I'm pretty much free the entire day. no work... and only one class. Math ^^:;

I'd go if I could get a ride...although I don't wanna be a burden ^^;;

ChenCzen
10-27-2002, 07:29 PM
bump!

KelBebop
10-27-2002, 10:42 PM
I'm still interested in going, and so is Judy. So that's at least two of us. We might be able to bring one or two more other people as well, but that's not a definite.

Anyway...woo! :) Hope we can make this happen.

A J
10-27-2002, 10:56 PM
I'll be there if we do it early like we're planning... Ziggy and I have a deal... we're gonna give each other moral support in our spandex suits. *roll eyes* :)

ChenCzen
10-27-2002, 11:01 PM
im gonna bump this post on tuesday, and lets get a list together of definite attendees then.

ZiggyB
10-27-2002, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by A J
I'll be there if we do it early like we're planning... Ziggy and I have a deal... we're gonna give each other moral support in our spandex suits. *roll eyes* :)

Moral support and possibly huddling together for warmth. Brrrrr.... :)

ChenCzen
10-27-2002, 11:07 PM
>Moral support and possibly huddling together for warmth. Brrrrr.... :)

ya hear that ladies? theres a chance you can get some yaoi-suggestive pics! that makes it worth it doesnt it?

Kenshin Ken
10-27-2002, 11:19 PM
hmm..^^;; looks liek I still ahve to find a ride... Iv'eyet ot find anyone in the bay area that'll help me out ^^;;

although it's doubtful I'll find a ride..but is there anyone that can help a 19 year old in San Francisco out? ^^;;

Michi
10-28-2002, 03:05 AM
I was planning on being Jeannie from I Dream of Jeannie for Halloween.. if not then, probably just something simple like Yoh or.. if I magically find my wigs as I said, Kuja. ^^;

But I don't even know if I could make it, much less if I'd have transport. :P

Eurobeat King
10-29-2002, 12:29 AM
Started my new job today, and it looks like I'll be working on Halloween until 6pm.. But thanks for my speedy driving I should make it to the WMH by 7:15pm the earliest. Forsure I'll be going, and my car is already full with myself, my brother, and 2 friends Aaron & Alma. (So I unfortunately can't give anyone rides to/from the event.. gomen) But I hope to see everyone who can make it there. :)

For those who haven't been to the Winchester Mystery House before, when you enter the main entrance, you'll be inside the main lobby which is basically a gift-store and snack bar. Go outside to the courtyard (exit is left to the snack bar) will be where people will hang out until it's time for their tour, and that's where they have the magic shows, the rifle museum, and arcade. Everyone who can make it to the event will gather in the courtyard before we start heading into the garden for trick or treating & to take pics. Hopefully everyone can be there around 7:30pm. (Just look for people in anime/videogame/j-rock costumes) ;)

Ziggy, Kelbebop, AJ, Chenczen, Babbit_chan, Michi, and everyone else who can make it, see you in 3 days!! :devil:

Oh, ALL the tours (from 6:00-12:30am) are sold out, so it's just the garden tour & photoshoot that we'll be doing. Should be fun, nonetheless. ;)

RyuHayabusaDOA2
10-29-2002, 12:33 AM
I don't know if I can't make it cause that's the day I get paid at UPS but if I do go, i'll be wearing my Giants shirt with Loser in front as in a Giants Loser fanboy..
*goes home and weeps for the Giants losing the world series*

Umi
10-29-2002, 02:06 AM
DOA: How many times do I have to tell you to not mention those losers? The killer part is that I actually had hope for them. But the Giants being the Giants have no follow-through *cries*

I won't be able to make Winchester either. I'm picking up my bass from my boyfriend and we're going to go buy his guitar that night.

ChenCzen
10-29-2002, 11:02 AM
well if my costume arrives in time (im hoping it will) i'll be there.

KelBebop
10-29-2002, 11:08 AM
How do y'all feel about non-anime/j-rock/video game costumes? Like, if I were to wear a LOTR costume, for example. There's tons of LOTR doujinshi! :thumbsup:

Just testing the waters here. I have a bunch of costumes to choose from, but my hobbit ensemble is my newest (and most comfortable!), and it's what I will likely be wearing to work during the day. But if you guys are going to lynch me, then I'll wear something else. ;)

Babbit_Chan
10-29-2002, 12:57 PM
Hey Chen - still dressing up at work on Thursday? I told my friends to stop by and check it out =D

A J
10-29-2002, 01:01 PM
I'm going and my costume isn't anime! :) It's cartoon but not anime. Let's see how many people actually recognize me. :b

Kenshin Ken
10-29-2002, 05:16 PM
;_;...*frantic* must..find.. ride......

Nadeshiko
10-29-2002, 08:20 PM
what Kenny said.

ChenCzen
10-29-2002, 11:37 PM
if i get my costume in time i will babbit....

Eurobeat King
10-30-2002, 12:19 AM
KelBebop: Non-anime costumes will be fine for the gathering. We should all know each other, as we're members of cosplay.com, so it'll be a mix of anime, videogame, j-rock, sci-fi, comics, and cartoons.. it's cosplay, so it's all good. ;) I think the sci-fi, comics, and cartoon costumes would probably be more recognized by the kids & teens who will be going to the WMH for the tour. hehe

POST WMH ANNOUNCEMENT: After the gathering at the WMH which should take about an hour (only so much you can do & see there for free) the fun won't end, as my brother & friends were planning on 2 options and if everyone else has time to come join us for either of these, they're welcome to join us:

1. We might go to Sunnyvale Golfland (SVGL) like we did last year, and play videogames until they close, and take pictures while playing DDR, 911, Initial D Arcade Stage, etc. :skidude:

2. For those who want to get a SCARE on Halloween, we might go to the GYRO'S World of Terror (3-D Fear Factory as it's called now) which is also in Sunnyvale, and is just 7 mins. driving (11 miles) from the Winchester House. You can check out the site at:

http://www.3dfearfactory.com

It costs $$, but since we have a choice, paying the $10 for the "Planet Horrorwood" is the one that's worth it (SCARY!), since it has scenes from movies like Friday13th, Halloween, Freddy, Texas Chainsaw, Scream, and more.. :devil: For those who wish to go with us, if you want to go through BOTH haunted houses, that's your choice. :) PLEASE NOTE: They don't allow costumes inside the attraction, so to those who would like to go with us, please bring a change of clothing. Here are the directions from the WMH to the Gyro's at the Sunnyvale Mall..

http://maps.yahoo.com/py/ddResults.py?Pyt=Tmap&tarname=&tardesc=&osd=&newname=&newdesc=&dsd=&newHash=&newTHash=&newErr=&newTErr=&newFL=Use+Address+Below&newaddr=525+S+Winchester+Blvd&newcsz=San+Jose%2C+CA+95128-2537&newcountry=us&newTFL=Use+Address+Below&newtaddr=2502+Town+Center+Lane&newtcsz=Sunnyvale&newtcountry=us&Submit=Get+Directions

After the WMH gathering, those who are interested in continuing events in the south bay, we will see who wants to do what (take a vote) and decide from there. (they close at 10pm, so we won't take toooo long to decide..)

Post a reply here if you're interested or what you would prefer doing, and see you all in 2 days!! :skidude2:

Babbit_Chan
10-30-2002, 10:12 AM
Wai! DDR! Everyone hail the tripping mast-uh >D Can I vote now and say the golf place?

KelBebop
10-30-2002, 11:44 AM
Eurobeat King: I'm still trying to decide which costume to wear. The weather will definitely have a big impact...it might be a little cold to be a hobbit! But in any case, I will definitely be there, no matter what I'm wearing. You can count me in!

I cast my vote for SVGL. You can all laugh at my complete lack of DDR skills...heh heh! ;)

ChenCzen
10-30-2002, 09:21 PM
just wanted to let yall know my status.

there was a little mix up with my costume, and im hoping that itll unsnag itself tommorow and with any luck i will have my costume by noon.

that being said, if i get my costume tommorow my boss has agreed to let me use some of my vacation time to get off early (see, Hello Kitty isnt that big a slave-driver!) so i will have plenty of time to get to the winchester house (and no doubt lost a few times along the way).

I hope i get to see you all tommorow night!

Babbit_Chan
10-31-2002, 10:10 AM
Halloween already! So I'll see everyone there at 7:15? Ish?

KelBebop
10-31-2002, 12:10 PM
Judy and I will be there around 7:15-7:30. We will be dressed as Noin and Relena (Sanq Kingdom uniforms) from Gundam Wing. Look for these clowns: http://www.stitchinbabes.com/noinrelenalobby.jpg :D

I'll see you all there!

Michi
10-31-2002, 12:14 PM
Okay, it's official, I won't be going. My only two available rides will be busy working.

Oh well, I'll just get everyone together for MichiCon in December - bwahahaha. >D

Babbit_Chan
10-31-2002, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by KelBebop
Judy and I will be there around 7:15-7:30. We will be dressed as Noin and Relena (Sanq Kingdom uniforms) from Gundam Wing. Look for these clowns: http://www.stitchinbabes.com/noinrelenalobby.jpg :D

I'll see you all there!

Hey Kel! I'll be there as a semi-complete Heero Yuy! Wai!

KelBebop
10-31-2002, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by Babbit_Chan
Hey Kel! I'll be there as a semi-complete Heero Yuy! Wai!

Semi-complete...heh! I have costumes like that. ;)

We definitely must get some pics with Judy as Relena and you as Heero! :D

RyuHayabusaDOA2
10-31-2002, 04:44 PM
In can't go..need to get paycheck... hehehehe

Babbit_Chan
10-31-2002, 07:12 PM
I'll look so simple next to you two ^^; I should've bought his denim jacket while I went to buy the jeans ><

Babbit_Chan
10-31-2002, 10:55 PM
Errgh... You can't imagine how DEPRESSED I was to find out that:

1. There was traffic.
2. My dad lied about San Jose being half an hour away (in reality, 1 hr 30 min.)
3. They (the parents) decide to be lazy today.

I sincerely wish I could drive... I hope you guys had fun and didn't look too long for me... T-T

KelBebop
11-01-2002, 10:51 AM
Awww, Babbit-chan, I'm sorry we missed you! :( I guess there's always next time...

ChenCzen
11-01-2002, 12:32 PM
Thanks again for the directions KelBebop & Judy.

obviously i made it home ok... though for a second there i almost followed yall home didnt i?

KelBebop
11-01-2002, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by ChenCzen
Thanks again for the directions KelBebop & Judy.

obviously i made it home ok... though for a second there i almost followed yall home didnt i?

I'm glad you made it! Actually, I lost sight of you, so I was worried that you made the wrong turn-off! I'm glad to hear you didn't. :)

A J
11-01-2002, 01:20 PM
It was fun seeing everyone! Sorry we had to haul out of there so fast... I thought we were meeting people up in the city but they kinda bailed.

Ziggy was ridiculously popular in the Castro :D. I lost count of how many guys hit on him. Or how many people called him a TeleTubby... :)

KelBebop
11-01-2002, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by A J
Ziggy was ridiculously popular in the Castro :D. I lost count of how many guys hit on him. Or how many people called him a TeleTubby... :)

Hee hee hee! I knew he would be popular in the Castro! Kudos to Ziggy for being brave enough to wear it there! :D

ChenCzen
11-01-2002, 01:28 PM
AJ, i really liked your costume! (for those of you who are reading this and didnt go, she was '10' from the royal flush gang from batman beyond).

i should have asked for a picture of us together (and we were wearing the same colors basically).

i sorta just stood around like a deer in headlights the whole night...

A J
11-01-2002, 02:03 PM
Thanks ChenCzen! :)

And BIG HUGS to you and Kel for knowing who I was!!! I only had 2 people in the Castro recognize me... apparently no one else watches cartoons all the time... can't for the life of me figure out why... :)

ChenCzen
11-01-2002, 02:12 PM
well it was great meeting you and the Eurobeat King, and everyone else i was too shy to shake hands with.

(side note: ravenclaw sucks, slytherin pride! :P)

Kenshin Ken
11-01-2002, 05:34 PM
gwaahh?? you guys met up at the castro? ^^;; *snap* darn... I was able to go there ^^:; what happened ot the gathering at the winchester house?

ZiggyB
11-01-2002, 07:55 PM
AJ: Yah, Castro was fun. It was amazing, funny and hectic at the same time. Really cool costumes too. And if I didn't say it enough in person, your Ten costume was fantastic. So what you couldn't see... ;)

Hmm, I still like that one guy who thought I was a speed skater. :) And I wouldn't say I was that popular...

Don't forget, there were a few women who hit on me too. So what some of them were just cat calls from cars in the street, that counted! :)

Oh wait, that one woman was a guy wasn't it... ;)

KelBebop: Hey there, it was nice seeing you, sorry we didn't get a chance to talk. Actually, after wearing it to work and to class (yah, what the hell was *I* thinking...) Castro St sorta felt at home. ;)

Babbit_Chan: Doh, oh well don't worry, we'll see each other at the next one. The next local one is fanime right? Be there. I have 8 months to properly plan a ride. ;)

ZiggyB
11-01-2002, 07:56 PM
Oh duh, how can I forget, thanks a ton to Eurobeat King for setting up the Winchester Mystery House meeting.

It was lots of fun, and it was really cool meeting everyone there. :)

Nadeshiko
11-02-2002, 02:33 AM
Hehe...didn't know Fidel Castro was popular in SF. ^_^ "It's full of WHAT?!" Gomen, couldn't resist.

Jeez, if not WMH, I wanted to go to Castro. -_-;

Eurobeat King
11-02-2002, 02:58 AM
To AJ, Tony, AJ's other friend, the Stitchin' Babes, ChenCzen, Ziggy, Alma, Aaron, and my bro: Thanks for showing up at the WMH for a fun (if short) get-together to take pics at that old, eerie place of history. We got some candy out of it, too. Next time we'll do it again and get more people to show up. I thought it was funny how I was driving through the parking lot, call out to AJ, and then Chenczen calls out to me and shouts "Are you Eurobeat King?" It was nice meeting you too, and glad you drove all the way out to SJ for the meeting.
:cheers:

The gathering at SVGL also was fun, because I took a few pics of us at the videogames. A few people recognized me as Hideo (too bad though that they got rid of the Project Justice machine there..) Random meeting: A few girls came up to me and asked if I was at "Cherry Blossom Festival 2001" which I said I was. They seemed familiar also.. Got to try Initial D:Arcade Stage again, so I was happy.

I heard the Castro was a lot of fun, yet those reports on TV were pretty disturbing, how they said there were arrests, vandalism, and even showed one lady's car-windshield get smashed up.. :thumbsup: Hope everyone who went had fun, stayed safe, and didn't feel too wasted today. =P Soooo tired, I barely am awake to post this. But I will post the pics up soon, so keep an eye for them in the members section soon :) Take care, and thanks again to everyone who made it! CIAO~

ChenCzen
11-02-2002, 03:08 AM
well, you had no idea how glad i was to see you, and that i didnt miss the meeting.

i got lost a few times along the way, so when i go there a little past 7 i rushed through the lobby and searched the gardens for you all. i was worried that it got called off online, and since i left for WMH right after work, i was the only one who wasnt informed. i had no idea how to get back home, i thought i drove all that way for nothing...

then i see a familiar face (familiar since ive gone through about all your con photos) so i made a run for it thinking you had finished up and were leaving for the golf place. "ARENT YOU THE EUROBEAT KING?!" lol, god i was so glad to see you guys.

it was certainly a learning experience. ive driven long distances before, but always i had a guide or someone to follow. every five minutes the whole way down i was worried i was heading the wrong way. i hope this gives me the confidence i need to head down to fanime and then anime expo all by myself in my lil white car...

Daitenshi
11-02-2002, 05:37 AM
All I have to say is:

Why did fun cosplay things start popping up _after_ I left for college? ;o;

In other news, I want to see your pics! XD

ChenCzen
11-02-2002, 02:08 PM
i only have a few photos, and they arent digital...

i was tempted to buy myself a nice 3 or 4 hundred dollar digital camera before leaving... why oh why didnt i?

anyways, im gonna click off the rest of the roll and hopefully have my pics up sometime soon.

Eurobeat King, are you going to post the ones you took on cosplay.com? (i know he took a cool one with AJ infront of the mansion where because of her costume colors she is supposedly only half there... spooky!)

KelBebop
11-04-2002, 11:18 AM
I should have posted this Friday, but I wanted to say that I had a fun time. We have to plan this again for next year! :D

Eurobeat King: Great seeing you again. I'm looking forward to seeing your photos!

AJ, ChenCzen, ZiggyB, and everyone else: It was nice meeting you all! We're not strangers anymore, so remember to say "hi" if we run into each other in the halls at cons! :D

I have a few pictures from WMH. I'll get them up eventually. I still have to get my Yaoi-Con pictures up...ack! :thumbsup:

Michieru
09-08-2003, 11:03 AM
I can tell all of you the entire history of this place. The Winchester House was the main reason I became involved in solving paranormal cases because there are a ton of spirits haunting that place! I'll have to remember to bring my book next time I log back here. But seriously, this house has had a ton of supernatural events.

Eurobeat King
09-08-2003, 08:28 PM
Whoa! I had no idea this thread was STILL here from last year, as I thought it was the one I started a few days ago, and when I saw that the # of replies had jumped from 8 to 65, I said.. "Wait a minute.. I just started a new job? Ohhh, that was last year.." :thumbsup:

Anyway, please post your replies to going to the Winchester Mystery House Halloween 2003 gathering on the other thread, as I shall close this one as not to confuse last year's gathering with this one.. I hope more people can go this year, so there's still to see who can make it and who can't. See you soon! :alien: