PDA

View Full Version : Buffy the Vampire Slayer costumers

keri1966
10-27-2003, 11:15 AM
After seeing a Spike, Druscilla and Giles costumers at Dragon Con this year I've decided to do a season 6/7 Buffy. Either the "Once More With Feeling"- jeans, white shirt, and black pleather jacket and boots or season seven "Potential" long sleeved black shirt, jeans and boots. Or possibly "Chosen" blue jeans jacket, black shirt, green (cargo?) pants and boots. I'm leaning toward the season 6 costume, but need the pleather jacket. The Potential costume would be the easiest. I'd need to make or buy everything but the boots for the Chosen costume.

Anyone else done Buffy, plan to, or done other Buffy characters?

bunnybeth
10-28-2003, 10:04 AM
I like the "Once More With Feeling" idea of those the best. The pleather jacket could be pricey though. Great episode though!

I was just starting to think about Buffy's season 4 little red riding hood costume from "Fear, Itself" for some point next year. Maybe Halloween 2004... yes, I do think ahead.

keri1966
10-28-2003, 10:55 AM
Plus the "Once More With Feeling" Buffy outfit is one of those signature ones of hers, any Buffy fan would recognize it. Sigh, must either find a jacket or the pleather material to make it...

zephy
11-26-2003, 07:34 PM
I know this thread is kinda old, but I've just been wandering through old threads and came across this.
I;'ve always wanted to do a costume of evil/vamp willow from the season 3 episodes "Doppelgangland" and "the wish". I'd love to have that outfit for myself... even if noone recognized me

murmur
12-02-2003, 08:55 AM
I;'ve always wanted to do a costume of evil/vamp willow from the season 3 episodes "Doppelgangland" and "the wish". I'd love to have that outfit for myself... even if noone recognized me

I'm planning to try and make the "Bad Willow" costume for either ICON or Dragon-Con this year.... if you like, I can help with patterns and stuff (once I figure out what I'm using *g*) I don't like wearing wigs, so I'm running out of redheads to cosplay! :)

cheesemonkey
01-01-2004, 01:38 PM
I'm going to do a Vamp Willow costume using a pattern I found for an 18th-century French dress. It has the same front closure, ruffles and sleeves- swap the skirt for pants and it's exactly the same outfit. But I'm too cheap to buy that much pleather, so I may just make it out of duct tape...

Cynthia
01-15-2004, 03:29 AM
You could always do non-shiny vinyl.

JasonTD
01-15-2004, 03:48 PM
I just came across this thread and am excited to see more Buffy cosplay folkses! I was the Giles at DCon mentioned in the original post (G-Chan and Kev were the Dru and Spike). I'm putting together some different Giles outfits for this year's DCon. At various times I'll be in the librarian suit, the Once More With Feeling outfits, and the Mexican poncho he wore on Halloween. Aside from Giles, I'm also planning a Severus Snape costume for DCon.