PDA

View Full Version : CNA 2003 Masq Tape Found Yet?

hellbelle
10-27-2003, 06:40 PM
(wrong person posted)

xiola
10-27-2003, 08:43 PM

==____==;;;

aren't there better places to ask about such a touchy subject? more discreet channels perhaps? or say, being patient and waiting for the next con? that's probably your best chance.

hellbelle
10-27-2003, 08:48 PM
(wrong person posted)

hellbelle
10-27-2003, 08:58 PM
(wrong person posted)

Kisa
10-27-2003, 09:01 PM
Most of the time Request/inqury's about tapes don't have the "issues" attatched to them that this con masq. did.
You know, that whole "Grrr. You're not allowed to have a tape. Give us the tape or pay $$$$$$ grr. Anyone found with a tape in their posession will lose their kidney's and first born"

Little bit of discression is what you need if you want to find a tape.

hellbelle
10-27-2003, 09:02 PM
(wrong person posted)

xiola
10-27-2003, 09:13 PM
i DOUBT anything would happen but basically here's the thing:

it was discussed in the *context of the fact that no one had one or was getting one*, which is what makes it ok to discuss, basically.

hellbelle
10-27-2003, 09:17 PM
(wrong person posted)

xiola
10-27-2003, 09:43 PM

you know those hippie stores with the "we do not condone the useage of marijuana" stickers on the huge glass hookahs with the pot leaf artwork all over them...?

yeah. :P

heki-chan
10-28-2003, 12:37 AM
pretending can be good....

in any case, i personally havent heard anything about the exsistence of the masq tape:(
its very possible taht someone did a 'homevideo' production of it--in which case, its perfectly legal. BECAUSE its not being marketed ^_^

So ya. I'll dig around some forums :D If i find out anything, I'll PM ya <3

Eleryth
10-28-2003, 12:42 AM
pretending can be good....

in any case, i personally havent heard anything about the exsistence of the masq tape:(
its very possible taht someone did a 'homevideo' production of it--in which case, its perfectly legal. BECAUSE its not being marketed ^_^

So ya. I'll dig around some forums :D If i find out anything, I'll PM ya <3

Ok, for someone who wasn't there...what's this all about? And if its been talked to death, please point me in the right direction!

Or, you know, kisachan could just email me... :)

hellbelle
10-28-2003, 07:01 AM
(wrong person posted)

Ninja Sensei
10-28-2003, 09:03 AM
Ya' know ... even after my appeal for anyone who has a "home video" tape of the masq, I haven't heard Word 1 from anybody.

The only tape I have seen is a backup from the official one that only goes up to entry #20 (first 1/3 of teh show) and is not well focussed or the best shots.

I know for a fact that there are at least 3 tapes out there, and I presume more. But if nobody wants to come forward and participate ... we won't be able to cobble together an edited version of the show. :(

So ... as my attempts have failed, I encourage everyone to canvas everybody they know to see if you can scrounge your own copies of whatever you can. (Sounds sort of like "Every cosplayer for themself!", doesn't it? ;) )

hellbelle
10-29-2003, 01:13 PM
(wrong person posted)