PDA

View Full Version : Alois Trancy Contract Symbol

Arekkusa
03-15-2011, 09:46 PM
So Im cosplaying Alois Trancy from Kuroshitusji II And his contact sybol thing is on his tounge. I have no clue how Ill have the symbol on my tounge all day. If I use marker itll wash away in seconds- please help.
Heres a picture.
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e57/kuronuekourmie/VICTORIAN%20ERA/Alois_Trancy_by_Perry_noid.png

TheRedButterfly
03-19-2011, 06:57 AM
wow, me and my friends were talking about this a while ago

if you have a tongue piercing you could try to make the symbol and place it in the center of the piercing.

I 'm not sure what you could make it out of (maybe some thin type of plastic) but i hope this might give you an idea

If you don't have a tongue piercing you could still do the same thing, but I'm not sure how you could make it stick to your tongue.

Arekkusa
03-20-2011, 11:36 AM
Ya I dont have a tounge piercing. But I just remembered I dont have a Claude so I dont have to worry about the symbol because it doesnt appear when Claude isnt around. Thanks for the idea though. Sorry.

Touya no miko
03-20-2011, 11:49 AM
I remmeber an Aloid cosplayer who printed out the symbol, then laminated it so the paper wouldn't get soggy on her tongue.

Arekkusa
03-20-2011, 08:12 PM
Thanks Touya thats a good idea. Im trying to convince my boyfriend to be Claude so we can make yaoi poses but he doesnt like yaoi TT3TT

Touya no miko
03-21-2011, 12:47 AM
well, it wouldn't really be yaoi, since his partner is actually a female dressed as a male.

Arekkusa
03-22-2011, 08:45 PM
Well ya but its still yaoi if both cosplayers are cosplaying guys and made a kiss scene or such.

Anime_Freak_
04-08-2011, 11:07 AM
Hey, you can use this idea. I posted a question on Yahoo Answers about the same thing, and someone replied with this:

What you need is some clear vinyl. It's have plastic garment bags and window sticker decals are made of (found at automotive stores). Find the size you want of the circle by making demos with paper. Color in the vinyl of a square shape with some nice markers like Copics or Sharpies in the multi colors rather and the basic ones since Alois' tattoo is kinda pastel ONTO the vinyl.

Spray some "spray adhesive" on top the design. Add another piece of square vinyl on top. This will secure the design from being affected by your saliva. Cut out the circle. Starting with circles to being with makes it harder for you to stick the 2 pieces together, perfectly. You can also cut the inside out but that gives the potential of the vinyl ripping since the design is so close to the edge and thin.

Stick onto your tongue for photos. I wouldn't recommend keeping it in your mouth all the time because your mouth will make crazy tons of spit.

(She's saying that to get clear vinyl, then you find your size you want on the tattoo. Color in the vinyl, not your mouth, the vinyl with good markers in a square shape. Then, use spray adhesive to make the vinyl sticky, then, design it. Then stick another piece of vinyl over the sticky part to hold it, then there you go. It was kind of confusing at first. But, I re-read it again and again. Then I found out.)

Arekkusa
04-13-2011, 05:22 PM
Thanks a lot :) Do you know where I could get the supplies??