PDA

View Full Version : Paladin Tier 8... Halp!

RyukoKahuma
03-15-2011, 11:52 PM
I swear I've stared at the model viewer for so long, I'm starting to go cross-eyed... I have no idea where to start! I'm trying to break it down into simpler parts, both in my head and on paper/photoshop, but I'm having trouble seeing past all the crazy detailing... If any of you wonderful cosplayers out there have any tips, they would be greatly appreciated!

As for reference, I have taken a few screenshots with the model viewer. I want to be doing the Draenei version, but I used the human model to get a better look at certain points (mainly underneath the tail =D)
http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j42/RyukoKahuma/Costume%20Reference/

essex1984
03-16-2011, 01:35 AM
If you have model viewer then load each part one at a time. Don't try and tackle the whole image at once, its just to much for the brain to process. As a "plate" set this costume has a whole lot of cloth materials with it.

Pick a costume part and start with it. If you sew well then start on the robes. If your a prop person start on the shoulders or helm.

I attached a photo with some bad work in MS paint, but hopefully it helps. Its a tough costume to break down and with 8 months to go you may need it all :)