View Full Version : FMA King Bradley question

03-18-2011, 08:40 PM
What is the little swod belt thingie called? I've got no idea but I want it for full accuracy. Also the type of sword he uses would also be a majorly huge help. See images for what I'm talking about.

03-19-2011, 11:36 AM
I'm not sure what the belt thing is called, but I know the sword is a saber, generally used in horseback, if you buy one it might come with the belt thing.

03-20-2011, 04:58 AM
The strap is called a baldric. That one is really skinny. For the sword, look for a Blucher saber or British Light Cavalry P1796.

03-20-2011, 03:17 PM
Holy crap you're specific, and awesome. I'm probably gonna just carve the sword, but knowing the proper term for the accessories is always helpful. Don't suppose you'd know of a place to get the pattern for a baldric, would you?

03-20-2011, 08:50 PM
Actually, you could make one from 2 1" belts. Have one going from the buckle at mid chest down to the sword and the other connected to the first over the shoulder and across the back. I use a boken for the blade so a simple metal ring for the sword to slip into works.