PDA

View Full Version : If you watch _______ backwards...

Seikari_Love
03-21-2011, 05:30 PM
I was looking around facebook and found a like page that had a bunch of "movies backwards"

ex: If you watch Jaws backwards, it's about a shark that throws up so many people they have to open a beach

I was wondering if this worked with Anime's. I'm not very good at these ideas so I was wondering if anyone else could come up with a better one. I guess it could work with videogames and such too.

Despite my failure I guess I'll start.

If you watch Negima backwards, it's a series about a bunch of magical school girls, that thanks to a small wizard, lose all memories of their powers.

Katen_Kyokotsu
03-21-2011, 05:34 PM
If you watch Death Note backwards, it's about a magic notebook that brings people back to life when you write their name and how they died in it. *fail*

Seikari_Love
03-21-2011, 05:36 PM
I should have thought of that one! XD It amused me greatly actually.

Katen_Kyokotsu
03-21-2011, 05:37 PM
I should have thought of that one! XD It amused me greatly actually.

Give me a while, I'm sure I can come up with more.

Yukikittie
03-21-2011, 10:04 PM
If you watched Shiki backwards, then it was about a village nearly consumed by vampires, and the vampires turn back into the humans, the main antagonist moving out of the village. /iamreallybadatthis

Volnixshin
03-21-2011, 10:11 PM
If you watch Human Centipede, it's about this nice doctor that makes freaks of nature and life as we know it into separate people and lets them go on with a new grasp on life.

Shana05
03-21-2011, 11:29 PM
This whole thing reminds of me of sex ed class when my teacher showed us a birth video and then showed it in reverse so they put the baby back in.

sam vimes
03-21-2011, 11:32 PM
If you watch Pokemon backwards, it's about a boy throwing away all his achievements and losing all his friends and becoming a shut-in who lives with his mother.

If you watch Cowboy Bebop backwards, it's only slightly less tragic.

Katen_Kyokotsu
03-21-2011, 11:45 PM
If you watch Pokemon backwards, it's about a boy throwing away all his achievements and losing all his friends and becoming a shut-in who lives with his mother.

If you watch Cowboy Bebop backwards, it's only slightly less tragic.

If you watch Cowboy Bebop backwards, don't Spike and Jet also leave Faye in the middle of space with no gas?

Let's see...

Well here's one I found online- If you play Halo backwards, Master Chief creates a giant ring in space, fills it with alien species, then settles down for a nap.

Shana05
03-22-2011, 12:26 AM

Doesn't Ash throw away all his accomplishments when it's played forwards anyway?

Arc_The_Lad
03-22-2011, 12:42 AM
If you watch Back to the Future backwarOH GOD MY BRAIN IT HURTS.

If you watch Twilight backwards while drunk and high off cocaine with the TV muted it's still a piece of crap.

rubyspitfire
03-22-2011, 12:50 AM
If you watch Twilight backwards while drunk and high off cocaine with the TV muted it's still a piece of crap.

LMFAO!!

hm... if you watch outlaw star backwards, gene starwind gives up on saving the galaxy and ditches three hot women (well one hot woman, one hot catgirl, and one hot cyborg) in favor of being a pedophile delivery boy

*crickets*

Seikari_Love
03-22-2011, 05:15 AM
LMFAO!!

hm... if you watch outlaw star backwards, gene starwind gives up on saving the galaxy and ditches three hot women (well one hot woman, one hot catgirl, and one hot cyborg) in favor of being a pedophile delivery boy

That made me laugh so hard you have no clue! XD

Fabulousity
03-22-2011, 06:32 AM
If you watch Sailor Moon backwards, it proves that evil always wins

If you watch Lucky Star backwards....it's still Lucky Star

IAmShorty
03-22-2011, 05:58 PM
If you watch the Matrix backwards, your brain will explode.

If you watch Stuart Little Backwards, its about a seemingly nice family that sends a mouse to an orphanage. Personally, I think an exterminator would be a better fix to a rodent infestation.

ShadowYazoo
03-22-2011, 06:14 PM
If you watch LOTR backwards its about some hobbits and assorted people/wizards/gnomes/elves getting a ring out of a volcano and after going through epic adventures giving it to an evil lord so he can enslave and command them all o_O

If you play KH backwards its about lots of heartless giving hearts to Nobodies so they can become Somebodies.

sam vimes
03-22-2011, 06:17 PM
If you watch the Matrix backwards, your brain will explode.

Actually, if you watch The Matrix backwards it gets better instead of turning into a snoozefest.:sunburn:

IAmShorty
03-22-2011, 07:09 PM
Actually, if you watch The Matrix backwards it gets better instead of turning into a snoozefest.:sunburn:

Who would have thought it could be possible?!

KitKatCaughtcha
03-22-2011, 10:42 PM
If you watch Titanic backwards it's an old lady remembering that time that huge ghost ship ressurected and took a bunch of zombies to invade England...

RinoaShadow
03-23-2011, 06:01 AM
If you watch Kuorishitsuji backwards, it's about a boy who becomes human again and spends his time running away from the church like the heretic he is and then burns his house down and shoos his butler away, all the while magically growing younger again and bringing back his parents to life after rebuilding his house.

if he didn't, he'd die a lonely death, starving in a dirty shirt and untied shoelaces.

hollowchrist
03-25-2011, 01:01 PM
If you watch Saw backwards, it is a truly amazing and touching story about one man providing countless limbs for the disabled.

/stolen from facebook likes

ThakYuki
03-25-2011, 01:34 PM
If you watch DBZ backwards, it's about a bunch of alien guys with long golden hair, that when they fight weaker and weaker other aliens, their hair grows shorter, some of them run away, then their hair turns black, and then there was one. :D Yeah I tried, dunno how good it is.

ShinobiXikyu
03-26-2011, 01:43 AM
Uhhh....only thing I have to contribute is when my boyfriend and I actually did watch the Magic School Bus: Inside Arnold (the one where they find out about the digestive process) backwards.... it becomes about a boy who take a lot of things out of his mouth and pockets and eventually burps out a schoolbus after swallowing it (yeah, same forwards and backwards forthat one. It just looks funnier). XD

Getsun
03-28-2011, 02:47 PM
If you watch 5 Centimeters per Second backwards it's about two people who live all their lives alone, having only a few relationships they don't really care about, until finally they find true love.

If you watch K-On! backwards it's about a young guitarist who, after only becoming worse and worse at playing her instrument, decides to quit music and doing so loses all her friends.

I could go on all day, to me this is very amusing.

ShadowYazoo
03-28-2011, 07:19 PM
If you watch Superman backwards its about a boy from Earth that travels the Cosmos to restore the Planet of Krypton.

If you play Shadow of the Colossus backwards its about a guy that creates giant and powerful creatures by stabbing some piles of dirt with his sword,

tunesonatuesday
03-29-2011, 05:36 AM
If you watch Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle backwards it's about a passive aggressive boyfriend who steals his girlfriend's soul-feathers until she passes out.

Katen_Kyokotsu
03-29-2011, 05:52 AM
If you watch House backwards, it's finally lupus.

This is my sad attempt at funny at 2:50 in the morning. Enjoy. Also, I haven't watched any of the newer episodes, so if it has been lupus, don't spoil it.

smite_me
03-29-2011, 06:38 AM
If you watch Rocky Horror Picture show backwards... It's pretty much Rocky Horror Picture show only everyone lives and a pair of lips sings to you at the end.

My_Insanity
03-29-2011, 06:37 PM
If you watch Katekyo Hitman REBORN! backwards, it's about a young and powerful mafia family who begin to suck so much that they break up and drop out of the mafia.

SpockKiriyama
03-29-2011, 06:55 PM
If you watch the Terminator backwards it's about a woman who builds a robot in a factory. The robot escapes so the woman and her friend chase it across LA. In a bid to escape, the robot disguises itself as a human and while evading its creators, saves some people from fatal injuries before escaping into the future.

Dancingkat888
03-30-2011, 06:06 PM
If you watch Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children... It's about a guy who nearly drowns, gets stabbed in the shoulder and then gets AIDs, a creature who rebuilds a city of rubble, and Aeris comes back to life... and dies again.

ShinobiXikyu
03-30-2011, 07:20 PM
^ That made me laugh SO hard. XD XD XD

harucasey
03-31-2011, 09:01 AM
if you watch naruto backwards... you're doing it wrong.

Kasinator
03-31-2011, 04:04 PM
If you play megaman backwards its about a robot that helps an old man get up in his doomsday machine and take over the world.

If you play Metroid backwards Samus still has to run away on a time limmit and has all of her powerups.

If you play all the sonic games backwards, they get better.

If you play tetris backwards, It's a lot easier.

If you play braid backwards-
http://www.mamapop.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/exploding-head-525x404.jpg

OH GOD MY MIND!!!

tabetha2010
03-31-2011, 05:18 PM
If you play all the sonic games backwards, they get better.

HAHAHA!!!!!!!! That's so True XD

Chaletica
03-31-2011, 06:03 PM
Let me try...

If you play Pokémon backwards, it's about a kid releasing all of their Pokémon, gradually getting worse and start losing to everyone, and at last goes back to their home town to live a peaceful life at home with their mom.

am i doing it right?

Arc_The_Lad
03-31-2011, 07:26 PM
Not quite, you imply Ash is a good trainer at any point in the story.

Akiyhrah
03-31-2011, 07:32 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v209/Akiyhrah/trollface.jpg

Eurobeat King
03-31-2011, 07:43 PM
If you watch Initial D backwards, Takumi eventually ends up just a gas-station attendant, and the Akagi Red Suns are the fastest racing team in the area.

Plus all the drivers have a lot less miles on their cars. :D

SkyBlueEyed
03-31-2011, 07:45 PM
If you watch 'Titanic II' backwards you might actually be able to find a storyline.

sam vimes
03-31-2011, 08:06 PM
If you watch Momento backwards...what's the point?

Pasta_or_Die
04-01-2011, 12:02 AM
If you watch Sailor Moon backwards, it proves that evil always wins

LMFAO you're so right with Lucky Star
It's kind of the same with Hetalia i think X3

Pasta_or_Die
04-01-2011, 12:07 AM
If you watch Vampire Knight backwards its about how a pureblood vampire girl goes into a high school and becomes human. While a guy name Zero spits blood into her and she loses her memory.

If you watch Bleach backwards.... well you cant since episodes are still streaming.

Chaletica
04-01-2011, 04:29 AM
Um... "Ash" is an anime character, and does not exist in the games(note: "play"). The one you are probably thinking of is Red, who Ash is based of, but still another character. Same thing with "Gary" and Blue.
Plus, Red is not the only character you can play as, if you count other games than red/blue/yellow. /geekrage

But, assuming you meant the anime, and misread it as "watch": good point. xD

KitKatCaughtcha
04-04-2011, 01:51 AM
Um... "Ash" is an anime character, and does not exist in the games(note: "play"). The one you are probably thinking of is Red, who Ash is based of, but still another character. Same thing with "Gary" and Blue.
Plus, Red is not the only character you can play as, if you count other games than red/blue/yellow. /geekrage

But, assuming you meant the anime, and misread it as "watch": good point. xD

Technically you can "play" the dvds... /englishlanguagerage

Chaletica
04-04-2011, 02:29 AM
Technically you can "play" the dvds... /englishlanguagerage
Sure... but when I say "Play Pokémon" I'm thinking of the games anyway, seeing how Pokémon is, at least for me, first and foremost a game, and the anime is... more of an half-assed anime adaption.

KitKatCaughtcha
04-04-2011, 02:55 AM
Sure... but when I say "Play Pokémon" I'm thinking of the games anyway, seeing how Pokémon is, at least for me, first and foremost a game, and the anime is... more of an half-assed anime adaption.

Decent point, I was just being difficult...

Radiant Nightmare
04-04-2011, 03:28 AM
If you play Portal backwards, Chell has to put GLaDOS back together, get the Companion Cube out of the incinerator, make her though Enrichment Center using the portal gun to get back to her stasis bed...and the cake is still a lie.

There I tried. lol

ViolinRose
04-04-2011, 10:26 AM
If you watch FLCL backwards, the majority of it is still confusing as s***. The only difference is that the monsters go into the kid's head instead of popping out.

Chaletica
04-05-2011, 04:00 AM
If you watch Mushishi backwards, it's about a guy going around infecting once peaceful villages and the people there with various problems and diseases caused by strange lifeforms, and making sure they forget everything about what it is.

Gabbyv23
04-14-2011, 10:51 PM
If you watch Hetalia backwards it's about a boy who tries to run away from his abusive friends, just to hide in a box and eat Pizza all day....
ah... I tried.

If you watch Tokyo Mew Mew backwards it's about a pink-haired cat girl who tries to kill and revive her alien friends, then through fighting battles with weird monster things, gets her human form back.

If you watch Ouran backwards it's about a crossdresser host who tries to grow her hair back in order to get out of the private school.

If you watch Yu-gi-oh! backwards it's about a boy who tries to take apart his puzzle to get rid of his Yami. It would end up as pretty much the same plot except with less Egyptians and mind-readers. :/

Jia Jem
04-16-2011, 11:14 AM
If you watch Evangelion backwards, it is about 3 young priests who pray angels into existence. When these angels are born, they build a glorious new Tokyo, and then ascend to heaven.

Keirii21
04-17-2011, 10:41 PM
If you play Portal backwards, Chell has to put GLaDOS back together, get the Companion Cube out of the incinerator, make her though Enrichment Center using the portal gun to get back to her stasis bed...and the cake is still a lie.

There I tried. lol

xD Lol YES.

tehkukikookie
04-17-2011, 10:45 PM

This xD

shinitama
04-18-2011, 03:20 PM
If you watch Fushigi Yuugi backwards, it's about two magical girls who abandon their warriors (one of them the love of one's life) one by one and become best friends after returning to the mundane world they wished for. ...Oh wait, that happens when you play it forwards too. Mind blown. @_@

If you watch Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni backwards, it's the story of a group of caring schoolchildren who bring their classmates back to life by bludgeoning them with various weapons.

If you watch Rurouni Kenshin backwards, it's about a man who has decided that wandering the earth is boring, and therefore he wants to resuscitate people via a katana. He also gets his first love back, but promptly leaves her because he brought her first fiancée back to life. He steadily gets younger and is abandoned by his master, eventually ending up a wibbling child in a party of slave traders.

If you watch Howl's Moving Castle backwards, it's about a man who kicks an old woman out of his house after she cleans it for free.

LOVEUlquiorra<3
04-18-2011, 06:47 PM
If you watch Mushishi backwards, it's about a guy going around infecting once peaceful villages and the people there with various problems and diseases caused by strange lifeforms, and making sure they forget everything about what it is.

ROFL!

Hmmm.... If you watch Troll 2 backwards...it's about vegetables who turn into people thanks to kind hearted trolls. Well that failed...

LOVEUlquiorra<3
04-19-2011, 01:46 AM
If you watch NGE backwards, it's about three mentally ill teenagers who slowly climb up to a full recovery thanks to magical mechas.

Also, if you watch Gurren Lagann backwards, it becomes the curious case of Simon the digger. Get it? He was old then he got young... /shot.

(Someone already did NGE xD Oh well!)

thatgalsagenius
04-19-2011, 05:52 AM
If you watch Bleach backwards, it's about a shinigami who randomly gains and loses powers while getting suckier every time it happens before becoming a guy who can only see souls.

If you watch Durarara backwards it's about a biker woman who tries to find a way to lose her head and hide it for all eternity.

If you watch Fruits Basket backwards it's about a girl who hugs animals that turn into people and slowly causing them to become cursed with it forever.

If you watch Hell Girl it's about a girl who has the power to send people from hell up to earth when someone deletes their name off the Hell Correspondence.

I tried. :/