PDA

View Full Version : Pleeease help meee~

SvajoneSheona
03-21-2011, 05:53 PM
Me and my frinds are doing a Soul Eater group this Halloween and I can't decide between Crona or Human!Excalibur. I would like to use this cosplay at future cons. Here are pros and cons~

Crona:
- The costume would be slightly easier and I would stand out and be recongized
- I'm not sure if I could wear the dress without binding, and even then, I have a big stomach.

Human!Excalibur:
- It would be VERY original, seeing that it is my own design, and I would get a free excuse for being an annoyance.
- I'm afraid of the cost and that I may not get recongized as Excalibur.

I'm not all about recognition, but it would be nice, I'm not gonna lie. I REALLY can't decide and would like to start making it soon since I have to help a friend with her Death the Kid cosplay she's gonna wear that night. Please and thanks. :)

Ginryuu
03-22-2011, 01:47 AM
Whenever I can't decide who to pick for something, I let 'fun' be the deciding factor. Who do you think you'd have more fun in? Of course, this applies to costume comfort as well as the role-playing part of cosplay. It may also depend on who you have in your group and opportunities for interactions between you and them. So try considering stuff like that and see if it helps you make a decision.

SvajoneSheona
03-22-2011, 05:11 PM
Well, we have Death the Kid, Medusa, and Tsubaki for sure and a possible Maka... So I could still be either. XP Truth is, I would LOVE to be Excalibur, but people say I look more like Crona and I'm not sure if my family has enough money for Excalibur. Comfort and fun-wise, Excalibur owns ALL. But money is tight. :/ I'll see if I can be Excalibur! Thanks! :D But Crona's my back-up. XD