PDA

View Full Version : AN/Toronto folks: Witnesses possibly needed

Koumori
10-29-2003, 09:05 AM
Are you an adult who's going to be in Toronto a few days before AN? Would you like to attend and possibly witness (I don't know if I have more than one local friend) at our wedding? It will be at Toronto City Hall on May 19 or 20, exact date and time yet to be determined.

Please note: this is NOT A COSPLAY EVENT. Repeat: NOT.

If you are interested in attending and/or witnessing, please PM me and I'll provide additional information as I acquire it.

ZiggyB
10-29-2003, 06:40 PM
Unfortunately, I won't be there, but I just wanted to say congratulations! :)

archangeli
10-29-2003, 08:56 PM
I won't be there either, but I wish you all the best!!

Congratulations!!

:heart: :heart: :heart:

angelcosmos
10-30-2003, 02:18 AM
oh wow thanks for inviting all of us! ^_^ will there be free food? hee hee sadly to say I won't be able to make it :untrust: because I'm shy and have no idea where that building is... I think I'll get lost *again*.

wish you the best *hugs* and hope for the best sunniest weather (but not too hot) on your special day. :bigtu:

Koumori
10-30-2003, 02:38 PM
No, there will not be free food. Sorry.

Mekou
11-02-2003, 03:45 AM
I won't be attending (since i'm not an adult and we don't know eachother at all really) but I give you my best wishes! =D

*wraps them in a box with shiny ribbons* ^_~

the_duck
12-17-2003, 12:50 AM
I live in Mississauga so I'm usually within reasonable distance of Toronto. So I'd be happy to help in any way I can!

dani
12-17-2003, 12:53 AM
I live in Toronto, so you could count on me if you need.

Congrats!

Dani

Koumori
12-17-2003, 08:52 AM
Thanks, and thanks to everybody who's approached me offering to help us out with this.

However... we're canceling or at least postponing our Toronto wedding plans for a variety of reasons. We live in Massachusetts, where we may soon be able to get married or something equivalent to it anyway, and if we got married in Canada and ever decided to split up, there's this nasty little one-year residency requirement for divorce... :) So we've decided to wait out the political tide here and see what happens.