PDA

View Full Version : sesshomaru cosplay help!!!

AnimeTaco4
03-23-2011, 10:41 AM
so my friend and I are going to kumoricon this summer and we are getting prepared. i need help to find a CHEAP sesshomaru costume. the cheapest one i have found is $79.99 so i need something less expensive. thanks for at least reading this post!!

~AnimeTaco4

tunesonatuesday
03-24-2011, 12:45 AM
$79.99 is probably as cheap as you're going to find it. Sesshomaru's costume has a lot of elements to it, and I think you're lucky to find one even as cheap as $79.99. Any cheaper than that and it would probably be held together with... tape or something.

To put it in perspective, I just looked up the one on Cosplay Magic, and it's $600. The armor is actually just stuffed metallic fabric and some of the pieces of the pattern on his kimono look like they're made of pleather. It doesn't look like it has the greatest quality, and it's $600. I'm amazed you found that one anywhere for $79.99.

AnimeTaco4
03-24-2011, 11:55 AM
$79.99 is probably as cheap as you're going to find it. Sesshomaru's costume has a lot of elements to it, and I think you're lucky to find one even as cheap as $79.99. Any cheaper than that and it would probably be held together with... tape or something.

To put it in perspective, I just looked up the one on Cosplay Magic, and it's $600. The armor is actually just stuffed metallic fabric and some of the pieces of the pattern on his kimono look like they're made of pleather. It doesn't look like it has the greatest quality, and it's $600. I'm amazed you found that one anywhere for $79.99.

oh. thanks for the info and yeah it would probably he heald together with tape ^^; ill just buy the $79.99 one. Thank you~!:bigtu:

Blood_Sword
03-24-2011, 12:46 PM
Remember that you often get what you pay for. So something that's too good to be true pricewise probably is. Do your research before you order so you will not end up with a craptacular costume that falls apart before you even try it on. Just sayin'.