PDA

View Full Version : Is there any delay in shipping from Cali?

Kawaii Pocky
03-24-2011, 03:56 PM
I was just wondering from any people living in California if shipping/the postal service has been delayed at all because of the recent tsunami?

I bought an item from the marketplace from some one in Cali and I just wanted to know if shipping from there has been delayed at all because they were suppose to send my item out this Monday. And normally shipping only takes about 3-4 days to get to me. I dunno if it's in the mailbox, I can't check my mail today because I don't have a key to it (my bf has the only key and I didn't have a notice on my door that the mail man stopped by with a package and no one was here to take it). Although it's only Thursday but it honestly shouldn't take longer then Friday to get here if every thing is running fine there.

So I thought I'd ask people from Cali since I kinda wanted to know right away because the person I bought my item from hasn't answered me. Not sure if they're busy or not or what ever.

Any way, any word would be great. Thanks!

Axelai
03-24-2011, 04:11 PM
As far as I know, it shouldn't be delayed. The tsunami here was a bit of a joke. At least, in San Francisco.

Kawaii Pocky
03-24-2011, 04:13 PM
Okay, I didn't know how serious it was in Cali, since I figured it couldn't have been that bad since I didn't see any thing on the news.

Formalhaut
03-24-2011, 06:20 PM
nope. us in miramar got "hit" and the post is being normal.

Kawaii Pocky
03-24-2011, 08:36 PM
Alright, thanks a lot. They finally messaged me back too and said that I should have gotten it by now too, so I have no idea what's going on because it should have been here today and it'sa small/light package. Oh well, hope it'll be here by Monday.