PDA

View Full Version : Which Sophitia???

~H~
03-27-2011, 02:41 AM
Hello ^_^

Several years ago I created my 1st (an thus far only) SC costume: Taki (http://www.cosplay.com/costume/93428/).

I've always wanted to revisit the series, and have been thinking about making one of Sophitia's costumes....but I'm having a difficult time deciding which one....

Here's a link (http://cdn2.mixrmedia.com/wp-uploads/wirebot/blog/2010/08/soul-calibur.jpg) to show what her 1p costumes look like (please don't mind the humorous commentary ^_-).

I am feeling particularly torn between the SC 3 costume (because I like the idea of making chest armor), and the SC 4 costume (because several folks have requested that I make that one, plus it's really pretty). ...but then I start looking at the earlier costumes too, and I start considering them again @_@.

*GAH* I'm so confused! Help me!

daylight
03-27-2011, 03:08 AM
can't go wrong with the original soul blade costume, and it looks the funnest to make, But I love her III costume too. I think the Brest plates look pretty with the rest of the outfit

~H~
03-27-2011, 04:04 PM
can't go wrong with the original soul blade costume, and it looks the funnest to make, But I love her III costume too. I think the Brest plates look pretty with the rest of the outfit

Yes, the original Soul Blade costume is certainly tempting! I love doing the classic stuff ^_^. Though I do wonder if her more recent costumes would be more recognizable....

TR Rose
03-27-2011, 04:24 PM
My favorite is her SCII costume. That's on my list of future cosplays (although also the SCIII version because I think the armor would be fun to make). I think the SCIV version is just too much and waaaay too revealing.

~H~
03-31-2011, 12:37 AM
I think the SCIV version is just too much and waaaay too revealing.

*nods* I've been trying to think of a way to make it accurate without being in danger of constantly flashing people. If only it wasn't made of such flimsy fabric >_<.

It's looking like #III is going to be it ^_^.

hollowchrist
04-01-2011, 02:42 PM
I just have to comment and say LOL at the commentary on that picture. It wouldn't be so funny if it weren't true. Are there more of those? xD

JumpingForJoy97
08-25-2011, 06:11 AM
SCIII really does look like a good choice! OMG I want to whip out my PS2 and play some soulcaliber now!