PDA

View Full Version : Chris Redfield sheath & chest holster

ATICE
03-28-2011, 04:02 PM
I'm trying to put together an RE5 Chris Redfield costume... Unfortunately I have no idea where in the heck I can find that chest holster he has, and on the back it holds his knife... Has anyone found anything close to that, because I've seriously looked everywhere (not looking for making it type of recommendations, since I don't really.. do that.. yea.. lol).

NoOptionOtaku
04-30-2011, 07:56 PM
The closest thing I could find to match his holster set thing is this (http://www.thegunsource.com/item/62701_Blackhawk_Holsters_BH_LOAD_BEARING_SUSPENDER .aspx). For my gender-bend version of BSAA Chris, I'm thinking that I'm going to make the knife sheathe on my own using old brown leather jackets from a Goodwill (if I'm even that lucky). But I'm sure someone else has a better suggestion. Good luck!!

Kayobreaker
06-05-2011, 04:38 AM
twas hard to find fortunately a friend made mine and i bought a real machete from chinatown and attached on to the back of the harness lol

p8ntballsniper8
08-07-2011, 03:06 AM
Depending upon how much you're willing to spend... The Dive Rite Harnesses usually work pretty well, but they definitely aint cheap, so...

Do a google search for 'em.