PDA

View Full Version : Megamind

madhatter3471
03-28-2011, 03:21 PM
So I'm thinking of putting together a Megamind costume (incredibly handsome criminal genius and master of all villiany), but I have no idea how to go about re-creating his giant blue head. ^_^ It doesn't really help that NO ONE on Cosplay.com has done the costume yet, so I'm open to any ideas, and I'd be greatful :D

Exagie
03-28-2011, 04:24 PM
*giggle* Sorry, Megamind amuses me. XD

Hmm...I suggest paper mache? I'm kind of a beginning on cosplays, but that's the best idea I can currently come up with. ^^;; Sorry, I'm probably not much of a help. |||OTL

~Exagie

madhatter3471
03-29-2011, 09:00 AM
*giggle* Sorry, Megamind amuses me. XD

Hmm...I suggest paper mache? I'm kind of a beginning on cosplays, but that's the best idea I can currently come up with. ^^;; Sorry, I'm probably not much of a help. |||OTL

~Exagie

Haha I appreciate your help ^_^ That accually a pretty cool idea! But how would I get it to shine?

hopey
04-03-2011, 06:42 AM
metallic blue paint :P

Suzie Blue
04-12-2011, 08:25 PM
Woo!! I love Megamind!!

Scorpio8116
05-16-2011, 12:27 AM
You should definitely do this! Megamind is an -amazing- movie!

As for tips, I'm quite a beginner, but some suggestions to throw out there:
One option could be paper mache; another could be have maybe some sort of large wig cap (maybe fill it with foam on the inside or some other light material?) and then blend it all in with some make-up. Hmm, I'm not coming up with more hare-brained schemes off the top of my head at the moment, but I'll list more if they occur. Good luck!~