PDA

View Full Version : Inuyasha Cosplayers?? For A *sit* Pic

Jessie_James
10-30-2003, 07:17 PM
I too am going as Inuyasha on Saturday.. My friend who is going as Kagome is wanting to do a alot of *sits* to me..

-_-' I hope I won't be the only Inuyasha cosplayer getting the magic word..

If you going as Inuyasha I suggest we do a sit protest...^_^ (lol)

NO MORE SITS...NO MORE SITS

Sciguy
10-30-2003, 10:16 PM
I'll be there! not for support, mind you, but so that I may chuckle when Kagome enevitably becomes angry with you. That shall be a sight to see...

cordless runner
10-31-2003, 03:32 PM
I intened to not be there, for you see, I too have a "magic word" placed upon me....thanks to you bro >_>...... and if I am there laughing at Inuyasha.....well I dont want to think about the what could happen...>_>

Osuwari
11-01-2003, 06:43 PM
Yeah a sit photo ^-^ Um...since I never been there I have no idea where to have it. And last time we tried setting up a photo at anime next it didn't work out :( But sometime Saturday would be cool. Any suggestions for times or maybe another day?

UnwantedKikyo
11-02-2003, 11:19 AM
lol imma be there even though im kikyo i will still get a laugh outta it!!!

Tora
11-02-2003, 12:47 PM
I'll be AT the con, but most likely not there unless there's time x_X

I think we've done another one of those 'over-scheduling' things... buuutttt if we see ya I'll wave and grin, for MY Kagome's not one to sit me every 5 minutes for the pleasure of an audience ^_^ ((but i do get it when I act like an ass >_>'''))

And as Cordless Runner mentioned, I got sick of being the only one in the group with a subduing spell, so our group has a unique way of subdueing each other all the way down the line >_>' (don't worry Sessh, I won't say your word )

Either way, see ya'll there!! 4 days!!!!!!!

cordless runner
11-04-2003, 09:02 AM
THANK YOU BRO.....>_> I dont like hugging people...especially if I dont know them and I have to explain them why I just hugged them... >_>

Osuwari
11-04-2003, 04:30 PM
Well since like only three pplz replied :( why don't we just forget about it. See u guys there!!!