PDA

View Full Version : Tentative Location and RSVP

Admin
10-30-2003, 10:00 PM
Note: We have moved the gathering to the UC-Irvine campus. We'll have more details today or tomorrow, I'll post them in this thread.

Everyone attending please PM me so I can get a list of attendees.

duck
10-31-2003, 06:51 PM
We're tentatively doing this at Balboa Park in San Diego. If this poses a problem for too many people please let me know asap so we can finalize the location by the beginning of the week. I'm thinking something like 1-4pm.

If we're looking at more people from LA than SD, then we might move it to Griffith Park.

Everyone attending please PM me so I can get a list.

I'll probably go anyway, but the Irvine/Anaheim area as formerly suggested is a lot more convenient for me. But Balboa Park is very pretty!

Ami Yuy
11-01-2003, 07:09 PM
Anaheim/Irvine is more convienient for me as well. However, Balboa Park looks very nice and might even work better for somethings that I need to do that day, except for that evening, but I'll have plenty of time to get where I need to be. For me it all depends on the availibility of transportation here at home.

Edit: Scratch all that. I have to be in San Juan Capistrano (about half-way between SD & LA) at 11. o.O We'll see if I can talk my teacher into a later time, but...I've been missing a lot for tennis... Irvine/Anaheim would be the best!

Daitenshi
11-02-2003, 01:53 PM
I sent my PM rsvp yesterday ^_^ I'm fine with whatever location~

Would it be OK if I brought two costumes? Would there be time for that?

Tiirz
11-02-2003, 05:23 PM
If you can do it at Griffith Park, I can promise a make up artist for anyone that needs it...

We just moved to Hollywood, and I don't think we can get down to SD next weekend.

Admin
11-03-2003, 01:41 PM
Due to most requests favoring a more central location between LA and SD, we are moving this to the UC Irvine campus. We'll have more details today or tomorrow.

Spooky Brew
11-05-2003, 06:07 PM
Crap....Irvine? If I can get a ride I can make it for sure...if not...see all of you at the cons! lol

CinsAngel
11-05-2003, 09:37 PM
Hey Spooky! if you can get to my apartment Friday night or Sat morning, I'll give you a lift to irvine.:)

Cins

Yuna
11-06-2003, 06:47 PM
I'm pretty damn sure I'll be there =o

Admin
11-07-2003, 12:21 AM
1pm at UC-Irvine, in Aldritch Park (center of campus). For maps, check out http://www.uci.edu/campusmap/

We should be done by 3 I think.
NO WEAPONS of any kind, real or fake. :)

Daitenshi
11-07-2003, 10:14 PM
Damn, I'm not too sure about dressing up right now (silly personal reasons), but I'll definitely be there!

*edit - Booya! My costume issue is fixed, so unless I can't find you guys I'll be there at 1:00 =D

Tiirz
11-21-2003, 01:04 AM
Sorry I couldn't show up, guys! My Jeep blew up two and a half weeks ago, and I just got it back, and since it's the only transport we have, we've been stranded in Hollywood... :(