PDA

View Full Version : New here! Looking for some advice! =)

nitroburn03
03-30-2011, 03:23 PM
Hello everyone! I am an amateur cosplayer, and I am having some worries about getting my girlfriend a Lt.Hawkeye costume, something she has wanted to do for awhile. I was thinking about getting her this one -

http://www.cosplayhouse.com/Fullmetal-Alchemist-Riza-Hawkeye-Cosplay-Costume-Version-01.html?gdftrk=gdfV22132_a_7c516_a_7c1626_a_7cACF1 906

Because the custom sizing is free (she is about 5 foot and has an hourglass figure) however I read some of the reviews of cosplay house here on the forums and it seems they are hit or miss.

I would really appreciate some suggestions, maybe point me in the direction of a good custom cosplay outfit maker that would be able to make her a uniform, or maybe a different website to purchase from incase cosplayhouse is in fact unreliable. A quick thing here, we don't really have the time/resources to custom make one ourselves, hence why we want to buy one. Thank you in advance!

-nitro

animenerd93
04-02-2011, 07:03 PM
cosplayhouse is hit and miss
i got my yuki cross from vampire knight uniform from them and loved it since it was the best at con, but then i went to order another costume from them and it was completely misrepresented online
however i have a friend who got the costume and loves it