PDA

View Full Version : Tiara Wig (Shamanic Princess)

Ashiri-chan
10-31-2003, 05:20 PM
I need to find/style a wig for this character but I've never done either before. Here' s a pic of the character:

http://www.angelfire.com/anime2/sexystuds/gallery/shamanic/Japolo2.jpg

Any suggestions? Idea? I literally have no idea where to start. Maybe buy a medium length curly haired wig and make the pigtails myself?

Hanyaan
10-31-2003, 05:27 PM
Foam. Lots of foam. XD

I'd just make the wig in pigtails and have foam inside the ponytails to make them mega-poofy. ^_^

Although I'm not all "t3h l33t" with wigs like some people *cough*theamazingKatieBair*cough*, so definitely get a second opinion.

Space Invader
10-31-2003, 08:56 PM
Oooh... another Shamanic Princes fan! W00t.

Umm... use lots of hairspray to make it all puffy? I plan on making a Tiara in the future... Hanyaan Faery's idea about having upholstery foam in the middle of the pigtails is a good, I would definately try that. It will help cut down on the weight and the sheer amount of hair in the wig.

Le POOF. ><

Tiara
11-01-2003, 01:04 AM
I plan on cosplaying lena in the future.

oninomiko
11-01-2003, 04:49 AM
*_* I so wish I could cosplay Tiara... but I cant... no way I have the body for that one... maybe Japolo? o.o;;; as for the wig, the foam idea sounds good... ^^

KaraokeKate
11-01-2003, 06:22 AM
I'd just make the wig in pigtails and have foam inside the ponytails to make them mega-poofy. ^_^

Although I'm not all "t3h l33t" with wigs like some people *cough*theamazingKatieBair*cough*, so definitely get a second opinion.

I am teh l33t w1g hax0r!! ph34r my w1g fu d0! >,<

Uh... yeah...

"Hai hai" to the foam. I'd suggest starting with a medium length wig, parting it for ponytails, then building the swirls from foam. Someone put in a Tiara order with me for next year, so I'll let you know how that works out. ~_^

Tiara
11-01-2003, 10:22 AM
*_* I so wish I could cosplay Tiara... but I cant... no way I have the body for that one... maybe Japolo? o.o;;; as for the wig, the foam idea sounds good... ^^

You could wear one of her other outfits, such as her black dress from the last two episodes, one of the opening dresses, her school uniform, her nightgown outfit when talking to Sara, or her purple dress from that scene with Kagetsu she was flashing back to.

I plan on doing lena's normal outfit and her opening dress (the black/pink one). I thought about cosplaying as tiara as well(where do you think my sn came from^^). I don't think I would do her normal outfit though....

I think it would be cool if someone did and was able to pull off Tiara's transformed form.

oninomiko
11-01-2003, 11:07 AM
haha yeah, but still... my friend LARPed Tiara at Otakon, and we got in a mini bitch fight (I was Lina Inverse - a very bad one.) and she made fun of my chest... >.< omg - it would be so frigging awesome to cosplay Tiaras transformed self... *_* I found a Sarah at Shoujocon 2002... that was hot... ^^

Tiara
11-01-2003, 12:46 PM
Tiara's chest versus Lena's chest...lol...

And the wig for tiara's other outfits are easier because she doesn't wear pigtails. I just remembered I think I wanted to cosplay her in her wind festival outfit.

Space Invader
11-01-2003, 03:30 PM
I wish to cosplay a regular Tiara (the red vinyl outfit) and a transformed Lena at some point in the future. For Lena... flesh-color bodysuit = good.

Sarcasm-hime
11-01-2003, 08:06 PM
Yeah, transformed Lena is on my list too. Dunno when I'll get around to it....