PDA

View Full Version : good website to purchase cosplay?

a600hz
04-05-2011, 05:50 PM
Sorry guys.. I'm not entirely sure were to make this post, I'm going to cosplay as Russia from Hetalia and I was wondering if anyone knows good websites that sell cosplays that we know are reliable.

I'm looking at a site called "cosplay fu" and was wondering if any of you have made a purchase here and are satisfied..

ViolinRose
04-05-2011, 05:55 PM
Sorry, I've never bought a cosplay, so I don't have anything to contribute there, but you should know that your link isn't showing up. Try putting a space somewhere in the url so we can see what site you're talking about.

a600hz
04-05-2011, 06:02 PM
Sorry, I've never bought a cosplay, so I don't have anything to contribute there, but you should know that your link isn't showing up. Try putting a space somewhere in the url so we can see what site you're talking about. Ya, Well it's okay. I fixed that. hopefully. I was hoping to find a good website as soon as possible, but I'll just keep looking.

KitKatCaughtcha
04-05-2011, 07:07 PM
Under commission reviews there is a giant thread of reviews, but here:
http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?p=3557696#post3557696
http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?p=3768658#post3768658

LoyanteKittay(3
04-05-2011, 08:12 PM
I've purchased 2 wigs from cosplay fu. The shipping was great with UPS and the wigs were awesome. I haven't purchased costumes yet.

I've also purchased costumes from sinomart.com

My friends and I have. The prices are great but shipping is a b#^^$. It depends on what you buy though. For me, the quality was great for the price. I was impressed.

CozartEnma
04-05-2011, 08:53 PM
I have purchased 2 cosplays so far from cosplay fu , the service was great and the cosplay is usually done in half a month, the shipping itself takes 1-2 weeks by USPS from Hong Kong. And the cosplays weren't rushed, they were of high quality and they followed the designs of the character. Highly Recommended

animenerd93
04-06-2011, 04:14 AM
I actually was looking at the Russia outfit ur talking aboutfor my friend, personally I think cosplayfu tends to have some over priced costumes
I use milanoo.com which has great costumes and reliability.

Firefly026
04-06-2011, 07:05 AM
Cosmonde has really good cosplays. And they have a great reputation on this site on the commissioner review thread (which is a great place to look).
Idk what your budget it, but it's worth it, I think.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Hetalia-Axis-Powers-Russia-Cosplay-Costume-Special-Gift-/160568803775?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2562a581bf

Codename Otacon
04-06-2011, 11:35 AM
This should help you:

http://www.cosplay.com/showpost.php?p=3760764&postcount=3

I also recommend Cosplay Fu.

I use milanoo.com which has great costumes and reliability.

Er...no.

Anmanda
04-06-2011, 12:55 PM
I haven't ever bought a cosplay, but I've heard some really good stuff about Cosplay Fu, about milanoo.. not so good stuff.. ^^' But as I said, I haven't bought from either company, this is just what I've heard from others.

Ends Beginning
04-06-2011, 01:55 PM
I don't suggest milanoo. I order from themt wice and both times they screwed up the order and sent cosplays that were two sizes to small and both times I paid extra for their "custom sizing". To top that off they refused me a refund saying I messed up the measurements. Don't trust milanoo no matter how great they seem.

Axelai
04-06-2011, 02:45 PM
Never ever ever ever buy from Milanoo. They're known for being scammers. Just... no. Go read about them in the reviews forum. HUGE no no.

Cosplay Fu is known for being pretty good. What they make you is exactly what you see in the pictures. So they're known for being great :3 CosplayMagic is awesome too. All their own pictures. I love the stuff I got from them.

I bought my America uniform from kennethchenwang on eBay. Amazing seller. Exactly like the pictures, super good quality, etc. So I highly suggest them as well :3

ReicheruHozuki
04-19-2011, 07:15 PM
Cosplayhouse is freaking awesome. The shipping is about 2-3 weeks wait though, because they custom make it.

hypercoffee
06-27-2011, 08:57 AM
FM-Anime has some very nice wigs and costumes. The wigs are so soft! I bought a Finland cosplay from them, and it fits PERFECTLY.

Also, Cosmonde has very high quality stuff. I have never bought from them (But I want to :P) Their hetalia costumes are very accurate and I've heard that they are a reliable seller.