PDA

View Full Version : Cosplay Dating Game Questions

Ends Beginning
04-06-2011, 12:22 PM
Hi fellow Ouran fans.

My name is Tray and in just over two weeks I will be a part of a cosplay dating game at a convention. I need some help coming up with kid friendly questions to use. I will be Tamaki in the game and I kind of wanted the questions to sound like the other member so the host club came up with them.
So like;
Do you like cake? What kind is your favorite? (that'd be a question Hunny would ahve come up with and wrote down for Tamaki to use)
How long do you think you can deal with a egotistical, narcissistic, flamboyant moron, who thinks he's your father? (That could be from Haruhi)

I need about 20 questions total. ^^'

booboocakes
10-29-2011, 03:47 PM
YAY! I love Ouran cosplayers! What con are you going to? I wanna see you there!:spinner:
*clears throat* Anyways,I think Hikaru should ask something like, Are you afraid to cause a little mischief? Maybe Kyoya could ask, What kind of career do you want your date to have? Mori could ask if silence makes them uneasy? Dunno, just ideas... You don't have to use them...XD

BassPlayerNinja
10-29-2011, 04:10 PM
"How Important is money to you?"
"Does height matter?"
"What are your feelings on the importance of Fancy Tuna?"

XD IDEK

DarkBeam
10-30-2011, 11:21 PM
"How Important is money to you?"
"Does height matter?"
"What are your feelings on the importance of Fancy Tuna?"

XD IDEK

This xD ahahhaha.

crazywuzhere
10-31-2011, 11:27 AM
I think Tamaki himself would be terrible at creating questions... But if he did ask a question, it would definitly go along the lines of this:

"Do you find it absolutely breathtaking that a hansome, god-like figure stands (or sits) before you? Don't be alarmed, my dear. These good looks won't hurt you. And don't be jealous of these handsome features either. It was merely a crime that God commited to make me look beautiful. But you, princess, standing (sitting) here beside me, are like the sun shining on my face, enlightening my good looks. I would be only half a man if you were not here..."

He really would be terrible at this game! I can hear the twins laughing manically in the background, and Haruhi is fake-gagging.