PDA

View Full Version : Costumes

Ina
05-30-2002, 06:40 PM
what costume are you going to bring to animagic this year? i have soo many to bring since i had to cancel AX *sobs*, so, there's a high possiblity that i have to change twice every day .. eeek... maybe i'll shorten it and just bring my Yuna, Sherazard, (future)Deine, (future) faerie costume and .. erm... my adult form suu costume ^o^

peacecraft
05-31-2002, 10:42 AM
Three of 'em, but which ones depends on whether or not I make a new one between AX and Ani-magic and which groups my fiancee wants to do there. I'm sure one of the sets will be either Sorcerous Stabber Orphen or Jubei-Chan, but beyond that I'm still unsure.

Third-child
05-31-2002, 11:32 AM
I want to have my Lain bear Pj's!! :-) But I still have not started on them, and who knows if I will have then ready by ani-magic.

Ina
05-31-2002, 04:52 PM
saru!!! does that mean your going to ani-magic?! ^o^

Ina
06-03-2002, 10:44 AM
^_^; ehehe, gomen ne!!! that's just me!!! i'll see ya there!!!

Yuna
06-12-2002, 12:11 AM
I feel surprises for Ani-Magic ne neeeeee?? ^-^

Ina
06-12-2002, 04:10 PM
hai hai! lots of surprises ^_~ *lol*

Yuna
06-13-2002, 02:19 AM
hm hm hmmmmmmm... we'll just have to see them there wont we ^o^

Nadeshiko
06-21-2002, 12:46 AM
Hm...let's see...it's a tad to early to plan for costumes for AniMagic, but here's my tentative list...

EDIT: I just realized, I could only pack so much since I'll be in college at the time of AniMagic, so here's a definate list:

Pepper (Snow Fairy Sugar)
Nadeshiko Kinomoto (Card Captor Sakura manga)
Kyoko (Rival Schools)
Yomiko (Read or Die)
Karen (X/1999)
Operation: You Don't Want to Know

Ashii
06-21-2002, 01:11 AM
Hikaru (Angelic Layer)
Domino (Pokemon/Pocket Monsters)

My first time at AM too! ^_^
Heh, small costume list but I'll only be going for one day I think. x_x;

Ina
06-21-2002, 08:11 AM
*nudges nandeshiko* OoOo, a suprise clamp cosplay!

Nadeshiko
06-23-2002, 04:56 PM
Yup, a surprise CLAMP cosplay! It'll debut at AX, and by then everyone will know what it's from by AniMagic. I might change my mind on a few of my costumes for AniMagic. I'm also running a panel then, and I was thinking of going as my original character, now that I have this ultra-kawaii dress my auntie bought me. *^^*

I'm hoping to make it to AniMagic. I'll be living in the Bay Area by that time. I just hope I can find transportation...*crosses fingers* Hm...anyone living in the Santa Rosa area, then?

Iori E
06-28-2002, 12:44 AM
Well, I'd like to go as Cecil or Edge from Final Fantasy IV, but only if Nessa's going to be Rydia... *hint hint* :P

Lilli
07-10-2002, 09:06 PM
Uwaaaaaaaaaaahh?? Hidoi desu!! Saru-chan *is* Goku...

Ohhhhhhhh, I'm just a Sanzo without a Goku, like a day without sunshine.

Still, if it's uncomfortable, then it's best not to wear it anymore. *sigh!*

Where will I find another Goku as perfect? *search*

Yuna
07-16-2002, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by Iori E
Well, I'd like to go as Cecil or Edge from Final Fantasy IV, but only if Nessa's going to be Rydia... *hint hint* :P

ACK! I hope I can! ::prays::

Adella
07-21-2002, 04:43 AM
by the way are you going to get Chii done with Justin?

Yuna
07-21-2002, 06:20 AM
If I have to kiddnap that bastard and make him, yes he is. Fucking a-hole blew me off for an ugly piece of penis... grrrr.... but that's for SDCC

Michi
07-23-2002, 06:00 PM
Vicky, I might be able to help you with transport. ^^ Because I'm certainly driving down with my friends.

As for costumes.... I know I'm planning Shiranui Mai from the Fatal Fury movie (y'know pink with yellow edging... anyone wanna be Terry and Joe? I know I have an Andy... ^^).
I'm gonna start working on an alternate Morrigan costume from Darkstalkers. I'll be blonde with a red outfit/wings and magenta tights, 'cause that's one of my favorite versions of her. XD
I was gonna be Zelda, but now I'm not so sure. We'll see.

Lesse... and I think I'll be wearing Irvine Kinneas from FF8, not my costume but I get to wear it. XDDDD Andddd... hrm. I dunno. I'll figure out stuff later.

I'm really looking forward to it, though. ^_^

UrashimaKei
07-24-2002, 01:45 AM
Well I'm going to Ani-magic just because my friends want me to go and they are saying they want to do a Glay cosplay and they want me in it.

Tenshi
07-24-2002, 10:53 AM
I should be going to Ani-Magic this year if I can get my cousin to come with me *_*. This is the older stuff I would bring:

Flea (Atelier Elie) -- for the group that never was at AX ;_;
Oto no Pretear -- so I get to wear it with the wig ^_^
Possibly Terra (for an FF photo op) or Aeka (if my cousin is Ryoko).

New stuff:
Deedlit (Record of Lodoss War)
Possibly Himeno's casual clothes (Pretear) -- so for once I have a comfortable costume :P

Ugh I don't want to bring all that crap. . .I gotta convince my cousin to be Shiris instead ^_^.

Yuna
07-24-2002, 07:35 PM
HELL YEAH. We should make Ani-Magic the classic FF cosplay con!! That would kick so much boootay!

Nadeshiko
07-27-2002, 09:03 PM
Wai! I love you Michi! *^^*

Yeah, I'll be living over in Rohnert Park then. It's about half an hour north of where you are on the 101 fwy. *lol* I don't live there just yet, and I know all the roads. ^^;

Wai! Looking forward to the con!

Michi
07-27-2002, 09:34 PM
*nodnod* I don't think many of my group are going, so we should have space for you. ^^ I'll double check.

Heehee, I was just in Rohnert Park last week... XD My friends and I go to the general area lots for Scandia and QZar.

ZiggyB
07-28-2002, 03:55 AM
Hmm, I'm going to bring my Squall costume with gunsword this time. I've finally getting a start on it.

I'll have Johnny from Dance Dance Revolution.

I also should have Zack from DOA2. The outfit where he looks like he's wearing Mylar.

Maybe Keiichi from Oh! My Goddess the racing outfit from the OMG movie.

Mei Lan Chang
08-03-2002, 10:37 PM
I am making this Gimme Cat costume that I HOPE turns out the way I picture it. Remember that funny cat monster that steals diamonds on FFX? That's a Gimme Cat. My favorite monster. I am also going to have a Rei Plugsuit, Saya from Blood the Last Vampire, and hopefully some more if I hurry up and get to work.
ANyhoo, I really want to meet you all there because I have like, no cosplay friends. Anyone want to befriend a freaky gimme cat monster like me? *bats eyes* Geez...I hope I am not actually this pathetic ALL the time...

Michi
08-04-2002, 01:59 AM
OOOOH. I've been playing FF6 like mad lately and I'm tempted to do a costume from it now.

Hehehe. Gimme Cat. I'll pose with you as Zidane. =3

Emryss
08-11-2002, 08:16 PM
Any other J-rock cosplayers comin to animagic? Hmmmm?
:bouncer: Especially any Malice Mizer cosplayers???(vhopeful)
I'm planning to bring my Au Rev. costume (it's so fun! squee!) and I'm close to finishin my Merv. costume... :D but my Leon outfit is begging to be worn, so it'll be my first day meet and greet... lol The star T! ^_^ Oh! any other Petshop of Horrors cosplayers? anyone want to do Count D one day?
I'm willing to do a skit or act with any PSoH or Malice Mizer group, and I can whip up (or adapt my existing ones ;-)) a Dir en Grey costume if anyone needs Die or Kyo! :-)

Adendem: Anyone doing the Bouncer costumes? :) I've been talked into doing Dauragon C Mikado, and he's likely to do Sion(not sure if it'll get done by then... >,<;;; ) hee anyone who wants to join in we'd love to do a group with you!

Toka_pop
08-25-2002, 01:08 AM
I'm going in my AX Boogiepop costume.....i want to get as much use out of it as i can. i wish i could find some other people to dress as boogiepop characters with me >^.^<

L to the 3rd
08-25-2002, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by Saru
I will wear something.

ah!..how about if I wear nothing? lol...

anyway hmm not sure what to wear either..
I was thinkin about doing Battousai as a
new costume, and I'll wear Cloud of course..
Maybe Squall if i can remake my gunblade in time.

ZiggyB
08-25-2002, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by L to the 3rd

ah!..how about if I wear nothing? lol...

Hmmm, does AM have the "no costume is not a costume" rule?

Of course if you choose to go in that "costume" I'm sure your prop panel will be quite popular. ;)

L to the 3rd
08-26-2002, 03:22 AM
lol :thumbsup: hmm..that's one way to get ppl to come!
(and not come!!)

Phavorianne
08-28-2002, 03:30 AM
=O Eeeeeeee Iori E! Duuuuude, do Edge!! Er, not necessarily by Ani-Magic, but you HAVE to cosplay him! *poke poke poke poke poke* >_< We don't have time to wear Palom and Porom at Ani-Magic, tho, so the group will have to be some other time ^^

Aoshi Shinomori
09-03-2002, 12:41 PM
hmm.. since i havent had any new costumes ill probably bring the ones that i already have.

Mei Lan Chang
09-06-2002, 01:07 AM
Hahah! Okn Michi, I can't wait to pose with you! Though with my HUGE paws...even walking can be tough. You gotta come find meh! (Or just look for Eurobeat K, I will be hopping around with him)

Doremi Chan
09-06-2002, 08:18 AM
any other ojamajo doremi cosplayers going to ani-magic?

My list is:

A few doremi outfits
Oajmajo Hana Chan
Ichigo (tokyo mew mew)
Yellow Iris Musical style (sakura taisen)

Toka_pop
09-06-2002, 12:54 PM
OOOOh!! I wish i had a Doremi costume ^_^
you have a Hana-Chan costume?? thats so cute! I've been wanting to do Doremi's shop dress for so long, but i have no time.... ;_;
Also, do you know where I could find some OjaMajo fan subs, Doremi Chan?

Michi
09-07-2002, 05:58 AM
What's this about The Bouncer? I'm bringing my Dominique costume, but I think my girlfriend Cherry will be wearing it instead. If it's for a group, though, DUDE, I WILL wear it. XD

Eep! I just posted my costume list to the other thread and nearly forgot Zidane. ^^;

Waaah. I'd love to be Count D. Don't have time for it at Animagic, though.

And hee, I'm wearing two Malice Mizer costumes -- Gekka no Yasokyoku Kami and Illuminati Gackt. I plan to only bring them out for a few photos, though.. but we'll see. ^^

Doremi Chan
09-07-2002, 06:06 PM
Toka_pop,

gomen, but I don't know where to find any subs. I have all but 4 epps of the 3rd season un subbed.

I will be hosting an Ojamajo Doremi panel at Ani-magic so stop by if you can! Lots of Prizes!!

My Doremi Costumes are:

1st majo costume
Motto! Majo Costume
Baker Doremi.
Hana chani is currently in the works. Very Kawaii!

Toka_pop
09-09-2002, 12:22 PM
Doremi-Chan,
Okay!! I'll see you there! =3

Emryss
09-10-2002, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by Michi
What's this about The Bouncer? I'm bringing my Dominique costume, but I think my girlfriend Cherry will be wearing it instead. If it's for a group, though, DUDE, I WILL wear it. XD

Eep! I just posted my costume list to the other thread and nearly forgot Zidane. ^^;

Waaah. I'd love to be Count D. Don't have time for it at Animagic, though.

And hee, I'm wearing two Malice Mizer costumes -- Gekka no Yasokyoku Kami and Illuminati Gackt. I plan to only bring them out for a few photos, though.. but we'll see. ^^

EEEE! Count! Any plans to do him in the future? And I have Mikado *done* heh.
btw... any rules on Chain? is there a way to peace bond it? or do I just have to make sure it's attatched to my outfit? (converted an old london fog trenchcoat into the purple trench Mikado wears... Chain anchor and *all*... heh. 7 feet of chain, makes it look just like the game shots... ;-)

Leon outfit? check

Au rev Kami... and I could prolly whip up illum Kami if you'll bring your gackt!

Kamui Motoaki
09-10-2002, 10:52 PM
Hey Michi. .
you still need a terry?
or a kyo?

~Hey Crissy

You MUST DO SQUALL!!!
I WILL GLOMPIFY YOU!!!!

uh. . not cause youre squall i mean. . but beca...u.s..e...err..n/m.. .
~_~****

Michi
09-10-2002, 11:17 PM
Kamui: Yes~ Still need a Terry! :D!!

Emryss: Yay! I'll definately be running around in Illuminati Gackt at some point. Yay for Kami! I guess I'll wear Dominique too, I suppose. ^^ My jacket's just missing the "DOGSTREET" writing on the side right now. x.x
And eep! I forgot to reply about Count D. I suppose I could do it really anytime next year. ^_^;

Dragoon Knight
09-11-2002, 01:29 AM
so I guess the King of Fighters Gathering WILL happen this year, last year's bombed. But I'll try to have my Ralf too.

Michi
09-11-2002, 05:43 AM
I'll be wearing Fatal Fury version Mai, but -- hah, like anyone will really notice or care. It's SNK all the way anyways! MWAH! :D *snugs her Andy*

Kitty
09-11-2002, 11:41 AM
GEEZ! Wich Mai do you want me to wear for you my Will /Terry?
Or Wayne should I wear ****** instead ?
Hmmm.....What do think Evil Mai Mai from snk vs capcom or *****?

Dragoon Knight
09-11-2002, 04:52 PM
Hmmmmmmmmm.....wear the ****** from ******** I'll like it if you wear ***** ...lol ^^ Kitty knows I **** all of her ***** from ******* >D And Evil Mai rules ^^

Kamui Motoaki
09-11-2002, 09:14 PM
what the hell is. . *********???

Dragoon Knight
09-11-2002, 09:48 PM
LOL..***** is my secret >D

Kamui Motoaki
09-11-2002, 10:00 PM
. . . .
is it "your" secret. . or kittys? ^_~

"so I guess the King of Fighters Gathering WILL happen this year"

sounds like a tournament is happening. . .lol ^_^

Nietsche
09-11-2002, 10:08 PM
Hmm..that means Willwill have to be there..but will Will be able to be there?

Hmmm....I could make it..but it is gonna be 311 ($420) out of my pocket for flight....nnng!! O_O

But if i am going then i shall see to having another striker Kensou costume!

Dragoon Knight
09-11-2002, 11:34 PM
its BOTH our secret >D and yeah it does sound like a Tourney ..lol we can always re-inact fights ..hehehehe but Black Mai would win no matter what ^^ and she can work me over anyway she likes >D

Kamui Motoaki
09-11-2002, 11:38 PM
Hehehahha. .hahh...^_^
*shrug*
i wanna do some kung fuy feng shuy kinda stuff. . there. ..
but yea. . you gotta tell me this secret!!!

Dragoon Knight
09-12-2002, 12:05 AM
umm...ehhhh..umm..let me see..ummm..NO ..lol that's why its called a SECRET...lol ^^; well ok..the secret is ******* ...lol and its so ******* and ***** and **********, ******, ******* O.o woah ...lol @_@

Yuna
09-12-2002, 12:07 AM
You just have to swear to come will!!

Dragoon Knight
09-12-2002, 12:39 AM
yes..JOIN US!!!! ..lol

ElfEater
09-12-2002, 12:41 AM
Will - I know you need money... why dont you sell a replica of your buster sword or something? Hmm.. or... maybe you could volenteer at Animagic? Dont you get a free badge and room?

Kamui Motoaki
09-12-2002, 12:52 AM
screw the badge and the room. .i can always sleep in the con or in restrooms. .. and sneak into panels. .

i just need to worry about a plane ticket. . cause i dunno how to stow away in planes yet. . ^_^

Eurobeat King
09-12-2002, 03:11 AM
It looks like I'll be bringing my King costume to AniM, so we'll be sure to take some fun pics with a pair of Mai's and one King. ^_~ Well, two Kings since Amidala will have hers too. :)

Err.. any idea when we might have the cosplay group forming, like either before the Kenshin group or afterwards, before opening ceremonies? The Sakura Taisen performance n' shtuff takes place after that, so the early afternoon for KOF would be good. Any idea for a time, Wayne?

Dragoon Knight
09-12-2002, 04:07 AM
well...hasn't KOF always been Friday nite? why not plan on that since Final Fantasy Friday is also that day in the afternoon or so..lets see what others think about this too cause everything is really up in the air right now.

Iori E
09-12-2002, 11:37 AM
I know I haven't been here in a while, but I just wanted to say I can't be Edge this Ani-Magic. So for those of you who wanted a classic Final Fantasy gathering, don't expect me there... -_-

However, it seems I can be in the King of Fighters group. When is it, Friday night? I just wanted to be sure...

Kitty
09-12-2002, 02:02 PM
YES! Be one of us! I wanna fight Will!

Dragoon Knight
09-12-2002, 02:42 PM
Sweet...now we can have a real King of Fighter's Tourny >D

King of Fighter's 2002 Ani-Magic Edition
ooooh...sounds like a title for the gathering now
*goes to start making webpage* >D

Kitty
09-12-2002, 02:58 PM
GO Wayne go! Make it all purdy and stuff so it will hype everyone up go and be all kof style!wheeee!

Dragoon Knight
09-12-2002, 04:29 PM
YES >D KOF rules ..I've turned away from my Capcom side tho ;_; I should be ashamed....lol I'll always be Ryu tho, but Ralph is so much cooler ^^ and Capcom doesn't have Mai >D ONLY SNK!

artemis316
09-12-2002, 06:04 PM
*Sends Private Message to Kitty about persuading Tight @$$ to crossplay Mai at KOF gathering...*

:D :rofl:

Michi
09-12-2002, 06:09 PM
There's also the cosplay revue show Friday night.. I want to do that and not have it clash with King of Fighters.. So maybe around 5pm for KOF? Like at AX?

Iori E
09-12-2002, 07:08 PM
Well, whenever you decide, please don't have it before 4 PM Friday. I don't think I can make it that early...

But anyways... yeah, I'll bring my '99-2001 alternate color Clark costume. OKEI, LARFU! *thumbs up*
I was gonna bring my Igniz costume for the gathering, but I'm sorta depressed that no one recognized me in it at AX. I mean, he's the final boss of KOF 2001, for crying out loud! The leader of the NESTS Cartel! -_-

Kamui Motoaki
09-12-2002, 07:37 PM
you wanna fight me??
but. . .but. . .
i don't hit gurls. ..
~_~********

Michi
09-12-2002, 08:29 PM
I was the blue Mai at AX~ I recognized your Igniz costume, Iori E! I would've said something but I couldn't remember his name. ^^; I just remembered he was from the new game.

Iori E
09-12-2002, 08:45 PM
Really? Cool. :D That makes 2 people at the con who knew who I cosplayed, besides the people I was with...
Yeah, I knew who you were, Michi. In fact, I showed my photos to some of my friends, and a few of them were asking me, "Who's that blue Mai?"

Anyway, my Igniz costume is retired for now. I had my hair cut, and I don't have the money for a wig (the one I bought for AX looked OOGLAY').

Dragoon Knight
09-12-2002, 10:24 PM
I'm so gonna kill you Arty ..lol

artemis316
09-13-2002, 01:06 AM
*Hides behind Kitty...*

:rofl: :D

Dragoon Knight
09-13-2002, 01:16 AM
ooh ho...don't even think of hiding..I will find you foo! ..lol

artemis316
09-13-2002, 01:22 AM
Well, then I'd like you to meet some of my friends....all 10 of them! LOL!

http://artemis316.homestead.com/files/redrangers.jpg

:D

Kamui Motoaki
09-13-2002, 01:25 AM
BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!! Power ranger.s...hehehahhahha.ahahahhahahhla..ahahahhahb a.haghaghahga....aww....man....*ahem*. . . ..good stuff. .. ^_^

Dragoon Knight
09-13-2002, 01:33 AM
Dont make me ask the Pink Power Ranger I know to come pull out a can of whoop ass on you lol

Kitty
09-13-2002, 01:38 AM
Saves Arty!
And while Wayne tries to run and get Arty, kitty pins him down and pulls out one of her Mai outfits.
HEY ARTY ! Hold his legs down!

Dragoon Knight
09-13-2002, 01:41 AM
O.o ACK.....Noooooooooooooo.....Kitty will have to do "more" then that to get me into another Mai outfit...lol....O.o

artemis316
09-13-2002, 01:51 AM
Kitty:

*Holds down Tight @$$'s legs for Kitty*

Say...should we shave off his leg hairs right now or wait until AniMagic? LOL!

Wayne:

Well, my Pink Ranger is about to show her POINT of view, LOL!

http://members.aol.com/videoguyg/pink.jpg

Iori E
09-13-2002, 01:58 AM
C'mon, Wayne. Crossplaying isn't that bad. I tried it once (you remember that).
It doesn't make you any less manly. I also cosplayed as Ralf, you know (you remember that, too).

At least be Marrow... :D

Dragoon Knight
09-13-2002, 02:01 AM
hey Andy...umm..me no crossplay...not YET anyways @_@ ..lol

artemis316
09-13-2002, 02:06 AM
Wayne's hesitent to crossplay 'cause his 'qualities' aren't well developed yet, if ya know what I mean, LOL! ;)

Iori E
09-13-2002, 02:13 AM
How much "development" does his "qualities" need? Just shave a few areas, slap on some padding and makeup, get some binding for "down there," get the costume and you're set! :P

Dragoon Knight
09-13-2002, 03:09 AM
O.O WTF?!?!?! ...lol umm...I don't even want to ask anymore..LOL

artemis316
09-13-2002, 07:52 PM
*Sends another private message to Kitty...*

Wouldn't you like to know what it's about, Tight @$$...LOL! :D

Iori E
09-13-2002, 10:03 PM
In Wayne's defense, I don't think he'd make a very good Mai. Justin fit the role almost perfectly.

Wayne can crossplay as other characters, though.

*cough* MARROW *cough*

Dragoon Knight
09-13-2002, 11:03 PM
O.o you are so gonna get it at AM ...lol...>D

*adds Andy to THE list* don't worry, Arty is on it tooo mwahahaha >D

Iori E
09-14-2002, 12:26 AM
THE list?

Ummm... this wouldn't have anything to do with the yaoi mentioned on the other thread, would it? o_O

artemis316
09-14-2002, 12:38 AM
Wayne:

^.^ Better watch it, Waynie Poo...my feline comrade said she would help me out if you harm me...*Hides behind Kitty*

Us cats always stick together, ya know, LOL!

Michi
09-14-2002, 01:17 AM
^^; Lending my Mai costume to Justin at last year's Animagic seems to be something forever remembered.

Dragoon Knight
09-14-2002, 04:03 AM
Andy-
The list has nothing to do with YAOI!!!! Only pie-in-the-face assasination attempts ^^....lol..jk

Arty-
oh really?!?! O.o we'll see about that >D ..lol

Michi-
ack...dont want to remember >_< ..lol

Kamui Motoaki
09-14-2002, 01:23 PM
whoa. .. .theres Pies at this con??
*hungry*
^_^

Iori E
09-14-2002, 02:02 PM
Ack, pies... um... I hope you really were kidding about that... parts of my costume are dry-clean only. :P

Michi: Are we gonna see an encore presentation? o_O

Dragoon Knight
09-14-2002, 03:42 PM
PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIES!!! >D (inside joke to Admin) ...lol Yes, there SHOULD be pies at AM, pie for everybody....lol Cause what's a party without some pie? >D ...lol

artemis316
09-14-2002, 08:39 PM
*Hides behind Kitty again...*

Ahhh, Wayne's threatening me again...*sobs*

LOL! :D

Nietsche
09-14-2002, 09:19 PM
Pies?
:d~~~~
Must go get pie....go to Animagic..get pies.....
hold on...are there really gonna be pies there?

Iori E
09-14-2002, 10:14 PM
So pies are gonna be the new gimmick at Ani-Magic? I kinda enjoyed seeing Rob Miles in the pool... :P

Ummm... I think the restaurant in the AVI serves some kind of pie, if you're desperate for some. Otherwise, I'm sure there's a Coco's nearby or something...

Nietsche
09-14-2002, 10:38 PM
Piessss!!!
I am not desperate for pies...but they are the nicest way to present a bunch of meat and vegetable or fruit or custard or whatever... :P~~~

Don't think of it as my weakness.....

Ona more relevant note to this thread-
I may revise my costumes yet just so that I have something for the SNK get together!

Mei Lan Chang
09-14-2002, 10:59 PM
Didn't this thread used to be about costumes?

Mehehehehe....

Kamui Motoaki
09-14-2002, 11:12 PM
hehehshshaha..ahaha.... costumes to pies .. . outstanding. .^_^

artemis316
09-14-2002, 11:14 PM
Total randomness totally reeks of awesomeness...ya never know what's gonna be posted next!! :p

Iori E
09-14-2002, 11:25 PM
Do you like... pie?

*jumps around the room all giddy and hyper on caffeine and stuff*
I know Nietsche's weakness! I know Nietsche's weakness! Ha ha ha! :D

Ummm... keep those costumes coming?

Michi
09-14-2002, 11:31 PM
^^; I don't want to see an encore performance... at least not in one of my own. x_x

PIE. I want pie. Apple pie. Yes. I can bring... COOKIES. I can bake cookies. XD Not enough to feed all of Animagic though. Heh.

I'm hungry dammit.

Dragoon Knight
09-15-2002, 02:34 AM
YES, Pies.....SCHWEEEEEEEEET >D I just like pie ^^ ..lol

Iori E
09-15-2002, 02:44 AM
Hmmm... I smell an Ani-Magic bake sale!!! Uh, not literally... :P

I like pie. I love cookies. However, I don't like cake. Does that make me weird? :o

Dragoon Knight
09-15-2002, 03:16 AM
YES, cause you MUST like pie....you are a fool for not loving it..Pie is so good, and tasty...what are you thinking of not liking pie?!?!?!?!? ...lol....ok as gone too far off topic....

I'm not crossplaying at AM, so there >P ..lol

Iori E
09-15-2002, 03:26 AM
Ummm... I said I like pie. I don't like cake. :P
Oh yeah, we're supposed to be talking about costumes, huh?

So you're not gonna crossplay at AM. That's okay, because I just had a mental picture of you as Ralf. OMG, you're gonna have Michael Jackson/Little Richard hair!!! I can't miss that! XD

Dragoon Knight
09-15-2002, 03:50 AM
O.o ABUUUUUUUUUUUUUH! ...lol

yeah and AM is only a few weeks away..AHHhhhhhhhhhhhh...lol

Michi
09-15-2002, 05:54 AM
I should be working on costumes and not posting here. Oh well. :D

I'M crossplaying at Animagic. But chicks as guys isn't rare or anything. ^_^;

Dammit this thread makes me so hungry!! and I just ate!! and we don't have any sweets here!! ARRRRR!~! *dies*

Nietsche
09-15-2002, 07:38 AM
Pies are good, cookies are good and cakes are nice too!

On another relevant note- I have completed another Rock Howard jacket from a combination of red, white and black (and a bit of tan) leather look vinyl! Justs needs lining- now an opinion
Anyone think I should try to pull off a Gato (MOTW) costume?

Michi
09-15-2002, 10:48 AM
Mark of the Wolves rocks my world. :D I was gonna be Hotaru.. maybe next year.. or the year after :P

... and I think the KOF gathering will be more SNK based anyways (I'm totally anal, my Mai costume could easily be "Oh that's KOF", but it's the Fatal Fury version, darnit!)...... yeah.

Rock Howard is the shiznit, yo. XD

Yuna
09-15-2002, 03:36 PM
SO MUCH WORK TO DO! Silly Wayne had to remind me in my lazy-ness @.@ MUST finish costumes...

Iori E
09-15-2002, 03:48 PM
Actually, that Mai costume is the KOF version. The FF2 version just had her "tails" tied up in knots without those big colored balls, while the RBFF version had a big bow on the back.
Sorry... I'm anal, too. ^_^;

Bleh, I so wanted to do a Kain R. Heinlein cosplay this year... but I guess it's gonna have to wait until the next...
Someone has to cosplay Freeman! Someone has to!

I want cookies...

Nietsche
09-15-2002, 04:50 PM
Interesting, people who know their different Mais!

But people people..let's keep to the topic of the thread...PIES!

If I could do Freeman I would but he's not me cosplay type..although I play as him lots on MOTW!

however I could do Hokutomaru convincingly (Kochidayo!) or Gato

Dragoon Knight
09-15-2002, 05:57 PM
I had planned on making a Gato costume, but that'll have to wait til next year like a lot of other costumes I had planned ^^;;

Nietsche
09-15-2002, 06:23 PM
Mmm..that always seems the case,that costumes get pushed back due to either time or budget constraints....
Hmmm....Pies-------->Cake--->Gateau--->Gato
Is that a weird connection or what?
Ah don't mind me!

Kamui Motoaki
09-15-2002, 06:39 PM
damn right there'll be Pie!
i ain't traveling across the US for no PIE!!!
^_^

Iori E
09-15-2002, 06:52 PM
Why do I get the feeling that some people here are just asking for a pie in the face? :P
"You want pie? HERE'S YOUR PIE!" *splut*

I still think an Ani-Magic bake sale would rock.
Hmmm... rock... Rock Howard... Hey, another connection! Weeeeeee~ :D

Michi
09-15-2002, 07:21 PM
Nu, I'm not talking about my blue Mai. That was KOF, yes. I mean the Mai I'm wearing to Animagic. :P It's the Fatal Fury version, from Fatal Fury 2 and the movies. The pink/yellow one. *nods lots* And the big tail that I constantly accidentally step on. -_-;;
I have total plans for doing RBFF Mai, and FF3 Mai as well. XD I love the vest and...x-thing on her back o.O

Freeman OWNZ.

Nietsche
09-15-2002, 07:37 PM
Freeman is definitely cool in my books! I also find it amusing that his voice actor is the same as Kensou (Eiji Yano)...
oh and...... pies! XP

Iori E
09-15-2002, 07:46 PM
Oh okay, thanks for the correction.
Ooooooo, Fatal Fury 2, the game where Mai actually wore full-bottom panties instead of a thong... :o
FF3 Mai is a cool-looking costume. And I don't think I've ever seen anyone cosplay as her. In fact, I haven't seen it at all lately, period. I guess it just wasn't as popular among the fanboys as her skimpier outfits... :P

You know, Justin can do Freeman. I can totally picture it! :D

Cookies...

Michi
09-15-2002, 09:33 PM
Sadly I'm doing the movie version where it /is/ a thong.. but the big tail thing covers my backside anyways. ^_^;
FF3 Mai is SO awesome. With the half skirt thing and the vest and WHEE. It's so funny looking and I wanna make it. In like, green or something too. Heheheh.

PIES! Damn I am so tempted to bring a pie just to share with those posting to this thread. XDDD

Dragoon Knight
09-15-2002, 10:05 PM
YES....PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE >D~~~~~ ...lol Damn, I want some pie right now! oooooh...French Silk or French Apple a la mode =D~~~~~~

This thread is now the pie thread >D

Yeah there are a ton of costumes I wanted to make this year like Gatou, but I am toning things down after Ani-Magic, so the likely hood of Gatou ever being made is very slim, but then again, he might be made too...well see how things are as of DragonFest or US-Japan Expo ^^

Iori E
09-15-2002, 11:35 PM
Ah, well, it's not a big deal. Now that I think about it, FF2 Mai's panties aren't full-bottom. They're rather thong-like. But they're not an actual thong. I mean, they do cover Mai's butt a little bit, but...

..........oh yeah, pie! Pie is good! Gotta love them pies! :D

Just remember to put on an excessive amount of reddish-orange eyeshadow for FF3 Mai. You know them older SNK games... :P

Ooooooo, now I'm reminded of Japan Expo! There's this costume I wanna do for it, but aaaaargh, I shouldn't think about it now... >_<

L to the 3rd
09-15-2002, 11:54 PM
what? Andy is gonna cosplay as Mai?

Dragoon Knight
09-16-2002, 12:02 AM
LMAO...yeah he is! ...lol

Psychotic Jei
09-16-2002, 12:06 AM
Whee... I will be wearing Kiros on Friday.....I'm gonna have to wear pieces of it on the train up there. Yes...I am taking the train...its supposed to be a nice scenic trip... or something. Sat..its Sakuma Ryuichi. And Sunday is Tsuzuki day

Iori E
09-16-2002, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by L to the 3rd
what? Andy is gonna cosplay as Mai?

o_O;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

For a second there, that sounded hilarious. I just visualized Andy Bogard in Mai's costume...

Um... *cough* okay. Pie!

artemis316
09-16-2002, 12:58 AM
0_o

What?! Wait...Wayne and Andy are both doing Mai crossplay?! Oiii...too much info, LOL!

Then again, I shouldn't talk...my 'Sequel' to Sakura (Street Fighter Alpha 2) from last year's AniMagic is almost ready for AM2002, but like I'm gonna reveal it here, Bwhahahahaha...*cough hack* :D

*Goes off to find some pie*

Iori E
09-16-2002, 01:14 AM
Hey! I've already crossplayed before, what more do you want from me? Mayonnaise-eater! :P

Seriously, I don't know how I can possibly be Mai. It's not like someone can give me a hand-me-down (unless there's a 6-foot tall Mai cosplayer out there). Not to mention the wig and makeup...

Oh well... *goes to find some peanut butter cookies*

artemis316
09-16-2002, 01:26 AM
I don't know...maybe Cammy?? *Shrugs* Ok, that came out wrong...^_^;;

*Takes peanut cookies away from Andy*

YOINK!! ^.^

Iori E
09-16-2002, 02:41 AM
Cammy?! Geez, talk about a thong... :P

Nooooooo, my peanut butter cookies! *shakes fist* I'll get you next time, Arty!

artemis316
09-16-2002, 02:44 AM
*Shrugs* I don't know...it was the first thing that came to mind. ^.^

*Munches on cookie*

Hehehe, fast as fast can be, you'll never catch me....besides, my Lunar Cue rifle will take care of anyone or anything that gets in mah way *points to picture below* :D

WILD ACCESS!! lol!

L to the 3rd
09-16-2002, 04:05 AM
uhh.. how come i feel dizzy... *holds head*

Nietsche
09-16-2002, 05:56 AM
uhh.. how come i feel dizzy... *holds head*

you must have eaten bad pie Chrissie!

And there's an explosion of male-->female crossplaying going on here?

Michi
09-16-2002, 06:39 AM
Yesss. I'm going to have fun with the makeup for FF3 Mai. She looks almost drag queenish in her winning pose with all that makeup. ^_^;;

Andy.. Mai.. oh gosh. If I could draw, I'd draw fanart of Andy and Mai in switched costumes.. but um.. I can't. :D

um... pie?

Kitty
09-16-2002, 12:13 PM
PIE!? This one goes out to Adellas man PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE! lol
Its an inside thang^_^

Dragoon Knight
09-16-2002, 12:17 PM
yeeeeeeeeeeeesh ...lol

Nietsche
09-16-2002, 05:26 PM
Speaking of Fatal Fury....has anyone done the forgotten characters from the 'real bouts' editions or 'dominated minds' or 'wild ambition'?
Ya know- like Alfred, White, Raiden, Toji, Tsugumi or Rick Stroud......hmmm?hmmm?hmm?

And...uh...pies!

Iori E
09-16-2002, 06:53 PM
I'd like to see an Alfred cosplay. And it would be interesting if someone cosplayed as White.

But the one Fatal Fury character I REALLY want to see is Duck King! OMG, he's the coolest! He'd be breakin' on the floor with his little ducklings, and stick out his blue tongue and stuff... Man, it's Duck King!

Hmmm, I can probably draw that Andy-Mai picture. I've drawn other fanart like it...

"C" is for COOKIE!!! :D

Michi
09-16-2002, 07:35 PM
Mai Mai Mai. I wanna do the version of Mai from Wild Ambition, if that counts. :P I'd cosplay Tsugumi if I could get a good shot of what she was wearing. That game was fun. NO ONE needs to cosplay Raiden. *shiver*

Duck King cosplay would totally own. I wanna do a Mai outfit fro--- wait that's secret. ^O^

Iori E
09-16-2002, 10:00 PM
I think Michi should wear Mai's wedding dress from KOF '97, just to freak out Andy Bogard. :D

I hope we can do the Garou: MOTW cosplay group sometime next year. I so wanna do a Kain R. Heinlein cosplay. Kain is so cool. Why? Because his favorite food is pie. (Apple pie, to be exact.)

Dragoon Knight
09-17-2002, 12:02 AM
yeah a Garou: MOTW cosplay would be cool for NEXT year...hehe

Michi
09-17-2002, 02:32 AM
YAY! Next year next year! I wanna be Hotaru! *bounces up and down*

Bwehehehe. That's one of my favorite Andy/Mai openings. I wanna make the baby doll from '99...

Iori E
09-17-2002, 03:38 AM
Yay, an actual MOTW group! All together for once! It's not just gonna be a few characters here and there! :D

I am so very entertained by the Mai/Andy openings... as well as the Kensou/Athena openings. I wish Kensou would choke on his niku-man again like in the old days...

*sigh* I'm sorta depressed that there's not gonna be any new KOF characters to cosplay this year. KOF 2002 is just going to be some dumb dream-match... *grumbles*

Michi
09-17-2002, 06:28 AM
Yes! Yay! MOTW group! YAYAY organize woo!!

I reaaaaally wanna be Athena someday. Old school 96 or 97 Athena. :D!

I like the fact that KOF 2002 is a dream match only to see some great characters back again, like Shermie, Vice, Mature, and Billy. But I was disappointed with the lack of new characters.. and the fact that some characters that need to just not be in it anymore are still there. *sideglance* And Andy is still wearing his really horrid new outfit. XP

Nietsche
09-17-2002, 01:04 PM
Ya know..why don't I just be Alfred! Seems relatively okay outfit-wise!

And i don't think I have ever partaken in a thread that extended into double figured pages before!

Kenshin Ken
09-17-2002, 01:08 PM
^^;; I was suprised that there is 11 pages to a thread ^^; I remember back in the old EZ boards...or was it the I-kon boards... the threads would lock up after a good amount of pages ^^;;

Michi
09-17-2002, 01:15 PM
It's all the insane pie talk, I tell ya. :D

Dragoon Knight
09-17-2002, 05:41 PM
YES! >D Pie rules all...Cake has no competition...mwahahahaha!

Iori E
09-17-2002, 07:15 PM
D00d, if you can get Alfred's hair right, I say go for it.

I've been to threads with 100+ pages before. This is child's play. :P

Pie is d4 b0mB. There's just nothing like it. The only other pastries that can even hope to rival pie are mochi and baklava... and even then it's a close call. :D

I actually like Andy Bogard's new costume. I'm just pissed that Hinako has been taken out of KOF 2002... >_<

Nietsche
09-17-2002, 07:21 PM
I'll give Alfred a shot..(Honki kai?) (Weeeiibbbuu Raidaaa!!)

Hmm..is mochi categorically a pastry?

Iori E
09-17-2002, 08:14 PM
It'd be real cool if you had a model airplane and flew it around the convention halls... :D

I'm pretty sure that mochi is a pastry. I mean, it's a rice cake filled with sweet bean paste, what else could it be?

Nietsche
09-17-2002, 08:27 PM
hehe..get myself a Tiger Moth model...that'd be fun to fly it about going.."Neeeeeeeeeooooow!" Brings back my childhood! ^^

And I would class Mochi more as a sweet than a pastry..purely on the basis that it didn't need baking at any point...and using a rice based flour as opposed to wheat based...ummm.....yeah.....
(I'll quote Kamui Motoaki here- I'm retarded :d~~~)

Kamui Motoaki
09-17-2002, 09:55 PM
gee thanks man. . .
ppl are gonna recognize me as the "retard" on Cosplay.com
lol ^_^***

Iori E
09-17-2002, 10:30 PM
But remember... you're Alfred, so you're gonna have to crash that plane... ;_;

The World Book Dictionary defines pastry as: "pies, tarts, and other foods wholly or partly made of rich flour paste." So, um... there you go.
Speaking of tarts, I had some lemon tarts once at this one Japanese buffet called Todai, and they ROCKED. :D

Yuna
09-17-2002, 11:17 PM
hahahaha... I think people would sooner see Chrissy as the Cosplay.com retard Will. XD ::hides from the wrath of her pimp::

Kitty
09-17-2002, 11:40 PM
Hey Will we still love ya (even if you are a tard)j/k
But oh yes MOTW is on and I will have my B Jennet pirate crew with me as the Reeling Knights ! Beautifullll Victorryyyyy!

Dragoon Knight
09-18-2002, 12:38 AM
ARRrrrrrrrrrrrrr >D ^^

Iori E
09-18-2002, 01:07 AM
Ack, I already know several people who are called "tard"! I can't fit one more into my overstuffed brain... >_<

Pirates are becoming all the rage right now. Just like what that narrator in One Piece said! The Great Age of Pirates is upon us! XD

It'd rock if we had all the Lilien Knights there. But without B. Jenet constantly around, we'd sorta look... weird. :P

Dragoon Knight
09-18-2002, 02:47 AM
but then we could just go around and say "ARRrrrrr" ...lol

L to the 3rd
09-18-2002, 02:56 AM
what what? don't make fun of me..that's how we
talk like-wah!

Iori E
09-18-2002, 02:58 AM
"Ahoy mateys, I be over here with me barrel o' rum while I be waiting for Captain B. Jenet to come, arrrrrrrr.........."

(Hey, that rhymes.)

Then again... the Lilien Knights don't look much like pirates at all. Shouldn't we be talking poetically about the sea like Jacques Cousteau or something? :P

Dragoon Knight
09-18-2002, 03:17 AM
O.o whaaaaaaaaa??? oh um...err.... ARRrrrrrr >D ..lol

Nietsche
09-18-2002, 04:07 AM
I apologise to Will for perpetuating the'myth' of him being a tard...but you did bring it upon yourself! And anyway you'd probably be more recognised as the Stalk-worthy Squall! Bwahahahahaha! (J/K) :P

I am still unsure about the whole mochi being pastry thing but I'll let it go...

What's all this about pirates?? ARRRR!!! I've been lootin' the high sees while some of you were still in your daipers!

Yuna
09-18-2002, 05:26 AM
::recalls the picture Dean posted on the board of Chrissy going to an eye-exam::

ROTF

Kitty
09-18-2002, 12:23 PM
LOL I would die as Bjennet if you all were my priates we so have to do thid and hey- I like the traditional stereo type outfits her mates be wearin ! Grrrarrrrrrr!
AWW S#$! Now I am doin it
_YE BE WARNED O.o
Chrissy can be my first mate^_^
LOL Holly Shit Wayne knows who the parot would be LMAO ROTFL

Dragoon Knight
09-18-2002, 05:53 PM
LOL....*Squak whistle* yes I do...hehehe. ARRrrrrrr... ^^ Pirates are cool! I might have a cool kick butt pirate costume soon too *Kitty knows* ^^

Michi
09-18-2002, 06:01 PM
*blinkblink* From pie to pirates... o.o This is the strangest thread ever. O_O

Dragoon Knight
09-18-2002, 06:13 PM
hehehe...ARrrrrrr..me want some pie! ^^ ..lol

Yes, this thread ownz!

Nietsche
09-18-2002, 06:16 PM
It's not a big jump..just put RAT in PIES and you'll get PIRATES....if ya do it wrong tho you might get PRATIES tho...:P

Hey Wow! ..Pirates is an anagram of Parties! Well Shiver me timbers if Animagic ain't gonna be the partee convention to end my year 2002 US cons!

Iori E
09-18-2002, 06:17 PM
Arrrrrrr... man, this thread makes me want to watch One Piece all over again. Not to mention have some pie...
Oh wait, I just bought 2 apple pies from McDonald's. Do you consider that real pie? :confused:

Yuna
09-18-2002, 07:11 PM
We will never know exactly where those apples came from... or if they're even REALY apples....

Iori E
09-18-2002, 07:15 PM
Ewww, you make pie sound like the fake gritty powdery stuff they use as the "meat" in a Big Mac... :P

Nietsche
09-18-2002, 07:32 PM
Pies are like cosplaying fruits! :P

L to the 3rd
09-18-2002, 07:50 PM
eww PIes.. they are too thick and I'll get fat..
*goes to weigh self*

Lilli
09-18-2002, 07:50 PM
^._.^ Day-um. I don't know which is harder to fathom. That this topic got to 12 pages, or that I'm perpetuating the insanity.

Arrrr! ^-~ *sneaks a Hotaru costume from MOTW onto Nietsche, gives him a pie, and runs away*

Kitty
09-18-2002, 11:57 PM
lol yeah cosplay and fruit (both fake) LOL
Me be warin ya arrrrrrrrrrr........B Jennt just ate some booty from krispycream arrrrrrr.......They be swimmin with the sharks in me tummy!

Dragoon Knight
09-18-2002, 11:59 PM
oh noooo...more doughnutz? -_- Kitty.....diet? *ish sad now* We are gonna work out SO MUCH this weekend! ..^^ And by whatever "exercises" you want to do...lol

I've been good...no hot dogs for me ^^

Kitty
09-19-2002, 12:01 AM
...................................... I sorry I cant help it PLUS! I spent a LOT of $ I treated Adella and her man to TOKYO TOKYO EEEP! But I love her and i wanted to cause I miss her^_^

Dragoon Knight
09-19-2002, 12:03 AM
ack..you guys went to Tokyo Tokyo? awwww...sounds so good right now =(~~~~~~ That place is so good. Did you get your table? ne ne?

Kitty
09-19-2002, 12:15 AM
No I wanna barf a hair ball now.................pleh!

Dragoon Knight
09-19-2002, 12:23 AM
aww..gomen...we need your table back...Arrrr...!!!! *remembers first time you took me there...good memories* ^^

Iori E
09-19-2002, 02:06 AM
Now you're talking about Krispy Kreme?! And RESTAURANTS?! >_< This entire thread was set up for the sole purpose of making me hungry, wasn't it?!

Arrr, why do us pirates be talking in this stereotypical way? Look at Ruby Heart, she be speaking regular French, and she be just as much a pirate as us, mateys. Arrrrrrrrrrr................

artemis316
09-19-2002, 02:09 AM
W/ all this Arrrrr stuff...it seems they were almost trying to call for me XD~~

Pies and pirates...good grief, what next? LOL!

Michi
09-19-2002, 03:17 AM
Krispy Kreme donuts are waaaaay too sweet for me. o_o I don't like them very much...

But yes. This damned thread is getting me very hungry. ARGH.

L to the 3rd
09-19-2002, 03:28 AM
I just got back from Tony Roma's and I think
Im gonna hurl.

Aya Mizu
09-19-2002, 03:33 AM
Hm. I could go for some Cheesecake Factory right about now.

Dragoon Knight
09-19-2002, 03:46 AM
LOL...I'm hungry now ^^

hey Annie *waves* =D

.Hacker
09-19-2002, 07:03 AM
MM.. a doughnut would look good right now! :d~~~

Michi
09-19-2002, 07:13 AM
Okay, that's it. *runs off to the kitchen*

I hearts you, metabolism.

Kitty
09-19-2002, 12:43 PM
Wyane: Me tummy be as big as a booey matey!

Arty: ARRRRRR I be callin' ye!

Iori E: JE' DETSTE FRANCE. JE PARLLE FRANCE QUI?

Chrissy: Dont go wiegh yourself after eating at ribs. O.o
P.S. cant wait to hug you as shippo!
And yes this is now the food thread and its sooo yummy! But i am sooo full right now eh........~.~

Dragoon Knight
09-19-2002, 04:56 PM
Arrrr.....I help you workout then. We can do any kind of exercise ^^

artemis316
09-19-2002, 06:48 PM
Kitty:

0_0 Arrrrrr, if ya'll callin' me, will Tight @$$ allow it? :rofl:

JJJJJJJYYYYYYYAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Aya Mizu
09-19-2002, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Dragoon Knight
LOL...I'm hungry now ^^

hey Annie *waves* =D

Yooooo Wayne! XD Long time no see!

Now I'm hungry.

LOL what a greeting, eh? :crylaugh:

L to the 3rd
09-19-2002, 07:00 PM
:o

oh no..where's my scale.

Kitty
09-21-2002, 03:25 PM
I ate it LOL!

L to the 3rd
09-21-2002, 03:27 PM
O.O ;;

*pokes kitty's tummy* it's in there?

Kitty
09-21-2002, 07:05 PM
*.*Chrissy stands on kittys tummy and get a reading from kittys eyes*.*

Kenshin Ken
09-21-2002, 07:18 PM
hahaha ^_^ silly Kitty.

*** hmm.. if the reading is comin from her eyes...where's that notch that adjusts it? ***

Dragoon Knight
09-22-2002, 02:30 AM
ooooooooohhh I KNOW! ^^ ...lol *ish a secret so =P ...lol

LiL QoH
09-23-2002, 11:36 AM
If I go I'll be cosplaying chihiro and "sen" from spirited away.. might have a friedn cosplay the no face monster :)