PDA

View Full Version : Help! Skit ideas!

Mizuki Kagamine
04-10-2011, 02:10 AM
Hi hi~! I need a little help with a skit that me and my bffl are going to do. It's a kuroshitsuji skit and I'm going to be Alois while she's going to be Ciel. We will also have Sebastian in there...maybe. Haha so please help me out!!! :D I'm freaking out :mfg:

Thank chu~!

Mizuki Kagamine
04-10-2011, 11:24 PM
none? :C

jalynissuper!
04-11-2011, 12:59 AM
Well it may sound a little dumb but its what came to mind. you know the song 'anything you can do i can do better. I can do anything better than you' You can do a skit to that song but 'Anything your butler can do mine can do better, mine can do anything better than yours.' With some dialog leading up to the song and (if you do have Sebastian in the skit) he'd do something fabulously Sebastian like and win. (sorry not a claude fan :P)

Mizuki Kagamine
04-11-2011, 04:31 AM
Thank you soooo much!!! :D that wasn't stupid at all! I love you!!!! :D :drunk:

jalynissuper!
04-11-2011, 11:56 AM
aw you're welcome! i love thinking of skit ideas. I just wished I had enough people who weren't too chicken to get onstage with me. lol

Mizuki Kagamine
04-16-2011, 12:20 AM
aw you're welcome! i love thinking of skit ideas. I just wished I had enough people who weren't too chicken to get onstage with me. lol

I would go on stage with you!!!!

jalynissuper!
04-16-2011, 01:13 AM
if you were anywhere near missouri let's do it! lol dying to do a sweet transvestite rendition with Grell. or something of the like.

Mizuki Kagamine
04-24-2011, 01:58 AM
:miffed: Dammit i live in Nevada!! >:( grrr