PDA

View Full Version : Bang Shishigami Material Help

Ruxtano
04-12-2011, 10:31 AM
hi there

so im planning to do a bang shishigami cosplay in may

http://pressthepsbutton.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/bang-shishigami.jpg

and basicly the rest of the cosplay is done except the jacket and the trousers... and now im completely stuck on what sort of material to get (IMMMAAAAA HUGEEE NOOOB) but basicly i no its got to be thick and rather heavy.. but at the same time not a bitch to sew through like pleather. so if anyone could sugest some good types of materials which are as i said 'heavy rather thick. but not unsewable' and if you culd give the exact name that would be helpful.. also any good online shops which sell the material would also help... as the shops near me dont sell anything good enough.

thanks a bunch
Ruxy

Ruxtano
05-01-2011, 10:07 AM
Hur hur hur hi anyone reading this post... in the same prediciment as i was i have found the answer for you.... the sort of material i was looking for was 100% cotton drill. now basicly it dosnt come in a colour like bangs only bottle green or some other kind which isnt that good. so basicly buy the white stuff and then dye it with dylon.... thats what i did and now i have some amazing material for bang....

i hope this helps anyone in the same situation..

all the best

Ruxy

R1KKu
05-02-2011, 10:03 AM
What about a twill? You should be able to find it in the right color. In fact, Ive used a twill in a very similar, if not the same, color that you are looking for.

Akarin-chan
05-18-2011, 10:29 PM
Twill or duck-fabric (forget what it's actually called) oughta do the trick.