View Full Version : cosplay plans for the future?
04-14-2011, 02:56 AM
Everyone want to share what costumes they have up and coming for the year?
Mine will be:
Celes Chere FF6 (opera version with ultros plushie)
event: none, i just want this costume lol
Tina Branford FF6 (esper version)
Event: Wonderfest summer, TGS 2011
Event: Summer Comiket
Thats all for this year me thinks...what about everyone else?
04-14-2011, 04:24 AM
KEself - Kida Masaomi
Cosview Kotohira Kabuki Theatre shoot - Mokou (new wig, possibly Kagamine Len Gekokujo vers.)
Kyarafes - Edward Elric (possibly Hinamori Amu); White Rabbit, Wonderland Ciel
Shikoku Touhou Sai - Mokou, Marisa, Komachi
no plans yet
no plans yet
I would like to come back to Tokyo for TGS in September... but I have no idea what I would wear/prepare... or if I can afford it, yet *scratches head*
04-15-2011, 02:44 AM
Your always welcome to crash at my place for free if you need to for TGS =)
04-15-2011, 07:36 AM
I don't have much planed right now for the upcoming year. I would love to do more group stuff but no idea what people want to do later this year. There are several I would like to do but haven't made any plans to really build yet. I'm game to do anything with a group. Anyone have anything in mind for group stuff? What I do have planed is....
- Maes Hughs (Full Metal Alchemist)
- The Mad Hater (Are You Alice?)
- Kurogane (Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicals) *bringing for pictures*
- Kurogane w/ artifical arm (Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicals)
- Fai D Flourite (Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicals)
What I would like to do...
- Batou (Ghost in the Shell)
- Sora (.Hack//Sign)
- Ovan (.Hack//Roots & .Hack//G.U.)
- Roy Fokker (Macross & Macross Zero)
- November 11 (Darker Than Black)
- One of the Knights of the Round (Code Geass)
04-19-2011, 03:26 AM
No plans yet but hoping to do at least 1 Touhou character
Illuna, Final Fantasy Advanced Tactics 2
Yuuko, Clamp no Kiseki cover
Have to wear:
Beatice, Umineko Ballgown version (thinking of selling this though for more cosplay funds)
Queen of Hearts, Are you Alice?
Amy, Soul Caliber