PDA

View Full Version : Is this convention capable of getting *helloproject* groups in next years?

usachanpeace
04-15-2011, 03:38 AM
Useless thread but I just wanna know if I can be hopeful for this convention to get a group from hello project in the next years? :thumbsup:
ēC-ute, S/mileage? Or maybe even Morning Musume? =O

Useless thread is useless.

sicdedman
04-15-2011, 08:47 AM
the new momusu would be awesome! i still miss the old momusu though and will always miss them.
but yea, i hope am2 can get helloproject group/soloist as well!

Morrissey
04-15-2011, 11:12 AM
Knowing Chase, I'm sure it's VERY possible.

Thymidine
04-15-2011, 12:18 PM
Of course, since morning musume was brought to AX by Chase in the past and I also think he arranged the AKB48 before he was let go by the CEO of AX.

LelouchYamazaki
04-15-2011, 01:56 PM
He was also responsible for the Eri mano event last year after AX kind of removed her from her premier.

I imagine Chase has a good standing with the groups and managements, its something you may want to go on the AM2 forums and request for future guests. I'm sure Chase and his team will listen and look into who people want to see and the earlier the better.

Personally after listening to last night podcasts, I love the idea that with the passport you can get into parties with the guests so you know it may be a huge plus to incase that still stands in the future years hahaha

usachanpeace
04-15-2011, 09:19 PM
This Chase person worked for anime expo but moved to AM2, correct?

So he helped get Morning Musume to anime expo?
It would be so very amazing to see ēC-ute sometime.
I'm not sure about Morning Musume because if they keep getting new members each year that may make it hard.

LelouchYamazaki
04-16-2011, 12:57 AM
more of a back story where Chase did PR for AX for better part of a decade raising numbers but the previous CEO fired him and replaced him, but took all his contacts which led into a lawsuit.

During the rule of the crappiest CEO ever roughly 50% or more of the volunteer were fired or quit and even messed up a big movie premier for Eri Mano from hello project. According to Chase he crated Clun2themax to rectify this since her management team went to him and a good amount of staffers and volunteers wanted to support and that's how AM2 came to be.
Since Chase seems to know a lot about anime's, music or probably listens to the people around him a lot he seems to be much cooler guy