PDA

View Full Version : AM2 Jrock Gathering!

JellySpIIrt
04-15-2011, 11:39 PM
I was planning on attending Anime expo until I heard my idols would be coming down here. So , goodbye AX, welcome AM2!

So, already we have a group of a few An Cafe cosplayers!
Who else is doing a Jrock costume?
This is NOT an only An Cafe gathering, but will be held on the day where An Cafe Kanon is preforming and such.

When: Day 2
Where :TBA

Photo shoot session
Games
Dancing

Who is coming:
JellySpiirt ~ Jasmine You
Candyholic ~Bou
murasakitsukiyo ~Bou
RivetSPOOn
Pink Spider ~Malice Mizer group

Thymidine
04-15-2011, 11:55 PM
It looks like Kanon concerts are on Saturday July 2nd.

http://am2con.org/attendee-registration/main-event-ticketing

JellySpIIrt
04-16-2011, 12:41 AM
Yeah! I saw that after I posted this XD I am excited.

CANDY☆HOLIC
04-16-2011, 03:03 PM
-deleted-

JellySpIIrt
04-17-2011, 09:51 PM
Yessssssssssssssssssssssss. * _ * XD

RivetSPOOn
04-20-2011, 12:44 AM
Likely to have Inugami Akira and Kyouko there. :D

MurasakiTsukiyo
04-21-2011, 01:50 AM
Can't wait to see all of you guys there! Stay nyappy!

JellySpIIrt
05-05-2011, 11:37 AM
@Rivet: Ah, I remember you. You almost made in to the 2010 AX gathering, I believe. Ahaha.
Hope to see you there!

@Murasaki: Same! I am so excited.
-sew sew sew-

MurasakiTsukiyo
05-05-2011, 01:12 PM
@Rivet: Ah, I remember you. You almost made in to the 2010 AX gathering, I believe. Ahaha.
Hope to see you there!

@Murasaki: Same! I am so excited.
-sew sew sew-

YAYYYYYYYYY! XD Any idea when and where we're meeting? Well, I guess we have to wait
for the schedule to be released first.
Everyone, study up on your Natsu no Koi moves! XD

JellySpIIrt
05-11-2011, 06:57 AM
@Mura: No, I don't know where or when yet. In June, ill decide.

I can't believe Sadie is coming,oh my god * _ *

MurasakiTsukiyo
05-17-2011, 07:17 AM
We should have the gathering in the morning before the concert. Seating is at 2 PM so
we should have about two hours before that just to line up (if people want to). So is in the morning about nine or ten or even eleven okay?

By the way, are we all going to the concert as a group? Or to the meet and graph or autograph session? Just curious because I think we can show stronger support of Kanon in a bigger group....... in An Cafe cosplay, of course. ^__^ I'm just wondering if anyone was counting on going to the events as a group because to tell the truth, I'm kind of anxious of going by myself.... in a Bou cosplay. XD

BTW..... what's going to happen to the lolita/jrock gathering at AX? We could still do it on day four if anyone is still going to AX on the last day. XD

Pink Spider
05-18-2011, 01:05 AM
Me and my group will be there as Malice Mizer. :D

HizakiGrace
05-19-2011, 06:28 PM
I hope you can make it to day four of Anime Expo. We are still having a Jrock gathering that day too, ahaha.
Can't wait to see your costumes! Will you be in the masquerade?

Thymidine
05-19-2011, 06:39 PM
It definitely would be cool to see some Jrock cosplay in the masquerade at AM2. Go sign up lolz

http://am2con.org/masquerade-registration

Pink Spider
05-19-2011, 09:29 PM
It depends. We may we may not, but I dunno if I will completely dress up that day lol. I will be in the masquerade so to answer Thymidine, We're signed up already :)

HizakiGrace
05-20-2011, 12:11 AM
@Thy: I am competing as Jasmine in it, so look out ! >D

@Pink: You can come in just causal whatever, doesn't matter. xD
You will be in it too? awesome * _ *

CANDY☆HOLIC
05-21-2011, 12:28 AM
-deleted-

MurasakiTsukiyo
05-22-2011, 04:29 AM
@MurasakiTsukiyo- if you want, maybe we can go together? to be honest, i really dont want to go alone either (._.) and i think it would be fun to hang out with other cafekko's. I will also be in bou cosplay. :)

THAT WOULD BE GREATTTTT!!!!! Thanks so much for offering (did I sound that desperate? XD)
Lol, yeah, we would be going to the autograph session/focus panel together. So yeah, it would be great to go with another Bou, I just didn't want to go by myself in An Cafe cosplay. XD Candyholic, are you alone too or going with friends/family? :)

HizakiGrace
05-22-2011, 09:42 PM
I got together my cosplay list for AM2 finally!
The first day ill be Kanon in his gokutama rock cafe outfit.
Day two ill be competing as Jasmine You.
Day three ill be in Hizaki and possibly going to disneyland, if not a few days after.

Ill be at Anime Expo day four in Miku in his Aroma costume!

CANDY☆HOLIC
05-24-2011, 11:32 PM
-deleted-

MurasakiTsukiyo
06-01-2011, 09:55 PM
@MurasakiTsukiyo- No problem! ^ ^ I didnt want to go alone in bou cosplay either >< but yeah, im glad i found someone to go with! we should decide where to meet when we get closer to july :) btw what bou cosplay are you wearing?

I will be going to this con alone for all 3 days. (._.) are you going all 3 days as well or just saturday?

Yeah, we'll decide on that. I really didn't want to go to the autograph session alone too. XD Are you going to the autograph session/ meet and greet too?

I'm doing Tekesuta Kousen. And you? BTW, which Hiyori cosplay are you doing? ^_^

CANDY☆HOLIC
06-02-2011, 01:04 PM
-deleted-

MurasakiTsukiyo
06-02-2011, 02:12 PM
@MurasakiTsukiyo- Yes, im going to the autograph session/meet and greet too. :3 im going to all the events related to 'kanon' lol so lets just go together ^^

cool, are you almost done with it? im planning on wearing maple gunman bou for the kanonxkanon concert. but im not sure if ill be able to finish the pink sweater in time. if not, then ill just wear the pants+an cafe rea rea t-shirt+bou wig xD; and friday im wearing merrymaking bou. the Hiyori cosplay that im doing is his 'nijigen complex' sluty snow white outfit xD but i wont be doing this cosplay until PMX.

Great. XD If you don't mind me asking, what are you having them sign? I'm so indecisive! XD I want him to sign my whole room! (jk) XD

Yeah, I'm almost done but not quite there yet. I have to fix the skirt (sew the lace onto it) as well as redo the headdress. And my legwarmers keep slipping so have to find a way to fix that too. I have to find my wig too; I misplaced it somewhere..... XD

OHH! I'm looking forward to your maple gunman cosplay a lot!!! (I haven't seen that one before!) I really reallly reallllllly hope you finish it in time!!! XD You can still wear it even if it's near completion?

Ah, the snow white one. XD

CANDY☆HOLIC
06-02-2011, 02:37 PM
-deleted-

MurasakiTsukiyo
06-04-2011, 12:14 AM
I still dont know what i want them to sign yet. x_x; i want Kanon to sign my An Cafe 'Escapism' single but i also want him to sign one of my posters. *sigh* i wish he could sign all my AN CAFE items! xD;

wow that's a lot to do. i hope you can finish it all in time. :] do you have progress pictures? if so, id love to see. lol speaking of wigs, i need to cut the length of my wig since its too long. OTL

haha thanks! i havent seen that one cosplayed before either. thats why i want to do it ;3 i hope i can finish it in time too! (T_T) thats what i was thinking about doing. but i really want to impress kanon w/this cosplay XD *lameiknow*

I want him to sign something from An Cafe but since he's coming as KanonxKanon, I want him to sign something of that as well! :( But there is the possibility of some guests having two sessions! So that's what I'm hoping for so he can sign both! I really really hope he has two sessions.

Yeah, but honestly I think I can finish it.... really sure. XD I did too much work to not finish it. LOL. I found my wig! XD

Yeah, you're cosplaying one of the rarer cosplays of Bou and I would seriously LOVE TO SEE IT! I'm doing Tekesuta Kousen, one of the more common ones. I really do hope you finish in time! I would seriously love to see it in person! I want a picture of you too at the gathering! ^__^

I'm nervous too since I'll be near him with Bou cosplay on. I'm trying to do my best for accuracy but since he has seen Bou in that outfit as well as been near him and such, Kanon can pick out the tinest flaw/difference. So no matter how hard I try, I'm still very nervous about appearing in front of him in an An Cafe cosplay..... Let's appear in front of him in Bou Cosplay together. XD I'm sure he'll appreciate it!

BTW, ready to dance Natsu Koi at the gathering? XD

CANDY☆HOLIC
06-05-2011, 01:35 PM
-deleted-

MurasakiTsukiyo
06-05-2011, 05:36 PM
I know me too. lol i thought kanon was also going to have his own panel. i kinda figured he was going to promote his game or something xD but anyways, i really hope they have 2 autograph sessions too! (T~T)

haha yeah, i originally wanted to do Tekesuta Kousen. but i found that it was too over cosplayed. and since i have already found those sexpot revenge pants i decided to go with Maple Gunman. thanks i hope so too! i know i can finish it. its just that i havent had much time lately. but after monday im going to get started on it. i need to order the patches online and buy white creepers(shoes)

Im kinda nervous too. (._.) I wonder what he'll say >< haha thats true OTL
OK! xD lol so were going to the panel(fri) and concert+autograph session together right. btw for the concert we should line up extra early so we can get a good seat. :)

Yes!!!! lol two bou's doing nastu koi. this should be fun! >:3
btw do you have a facebook or something? i think were spamming the jrawk gathering thread too much xD

I really hope so too! But since he's going as kanonxkanon, I think he is going to have a session or actually, both sessions with Kanon Wakeshima as well.

Yeah, you're right. Tekesuta Kousen is perhaps the most frequent cosplay of Bou. ^_^
But I always wanted to cosplayed it since I already did Smile Ichiban ii Onna. Oooh, can't
wait to see your completed outfit. :)

Yeah, I'm really really nervous too. But honestly, before his session or concert or something,
I'm afraid I might get overexcited (this is my very first time seeing him). Lol! Yes, we have to go line up early! :) It starts like at two or something? So we have to line up a few hours early. But then I wonder when the gathering is going to be?

YES!!! NATSU KOIIII! Wouldn't it be great if Kanon did it too? XD

Yes, I'll PM you!!! :)

RivetSPOOn
06-21-2011, 06:28 PM
Ok I have to bail on the gathering. They extended Artist Alley hours and I have to help out with Rum Party and run a doll meet. x_x Too much to do.

So sorry, guys! I'll try to swing by for pictures.

MurasakiTsukiyo
06-22-2011, 01:05 AM
Can't wait to see all of you guys there! Wait, so when and where is the gathering?

FilthyWarumono
06-26-2011, 04:25 PM
Dang, I haven't been on cosplay.com in fricken' forever.

I'll be attending AM2, but I didn't make a new costume for this year. D: So I'll be hanging around as Kyo, Asagi, and possibly Riku. :)

MurasakiTsukiyo
06-30-2011, 03:01 AM
The gathering is at 2 to 4 PM in the line of the ballroom event (the line for kanonxkanon). :)
See you guys there!