PDA

View Full Version : Spiderman Villians?

BlackCatBon
11-03-2003, 02:54 AM
hi people

i'm new to this site, but was encouraged by a friend to start posting my costume creations.

my latest endeavor has been Felicia Hardy, the Black Cat from Spiderman.

I'd apprecaiate any opinions you guys might have on my pictures. (i'm attatching one, but the others are viewable in my member gallary)

-Black Cat

Knight_Survive
11-03-2003, 04:59 AM
well,right now,im working on the Spider-Man 2 Movie Doc Ock (I should have thred around about it if you want to see it)still,when I get the photo's,i'll tell ya ~_^

KusanIvy
11-03-2003, 04:41 PM
WOW! That's a great Black Cat!

I don't know - I'd like to see a Venom (just cause he's my favorite Spidey baddie). I don't think I'd ever do a cosplay as Venom (although to be honest I never gave it any thought before) but I'd really like to see a good one.

im working on the Spider-Man 2 Movie Doc Ock

Oh I assume that means they have pics and stuff up on the Spider-Man 2 website? I figured it would be Ock for number 2. Sooo tempted to go look but then I usually stay away from movie sights like that until after I've seen the movie once. I want to be surprised.

BlackCatBon
11-05-2003, 12:47 AM
I think it would be interesting to see someone costume as the Vulture. Remember that character?

the wings themselves would be interesting....

there arent many female spiderman villians are there. I guess my choices are limited

Knight_Survive
11-05-2003, 02:13 AM
only female spider-man villian I can recall other then black cat is...The Black Widdow and Silver Sable..

as for the movie site,kid,I was at the big SD Con,I may have missed Sam and Molina when they where here,but I saw the costume and...dyammmm...

oh well,man..The vulture..that'd be intresting,old geezer or after sucking some people? Now the costume that'd be excutating to wear could be teh Rhino's. I'd be scared of that guy who wears that.

MPsy
11-08-2003, 05:18 PM
VERY NICE COSTUME!!!

Actually there are many (Spider Man fanboy here) female Spider Man villians or Heroes who spawned from Spider Man comics. Let's see...to name a few off the top of my head here...Hardshell (Villian), Dagger (Villian/Hero), Vanessa Fisk (King Pin's wife), Spider Woman #1, Spider Woman #2, Spider Woman #3, Spider Woman #4 (current one Spider Man's daughter), Madam Web (Hero?), Female Symbiote (Villian), Shriek (Villian), Dusk (Hero), Strange 2099 (Hero), Female Doctor Octopus (Villian), Calypso (Villian), Aura (Villian), Belladonna (Villian), Corona (Villian), and The White Rabbit (Villian). Just to name a few.

Ever thought of cosplaying as the Black Cat from the short mini of Spider-Man: Legend of the Spider Clan? I myself cosplayed black symbiote Spider-Man from the Spider Clan comics.

http://images.cosplay.com/data/500/7968Spider-Man_Comic_Con_2003-med.jpg

JustinCredible
11-09-2003, 09:36 AM
I think your Black Cat is excellent bravo!
MPsy did an excellent job of naming Spidey's female rouges!

I think it would be interesting to see someone costume as the Vulture. Remember that character?

How could I not, one of spidey's greatest villians.

pepe171
11-09-2003, 09:05 PM
Great job... i never have liked SpiderMan himself, only his villians. Somewhere in the future i want to do a Venom costume, and from there i would probably do a spawn because for some reason i see so much connection. Excellent job on your costume though...what do you plan on trying to make next?

MPsy
11-10-2003, 01:38 AM
Well if your question is directed towards me, the next Comic Book character I hope to do it Gambit or Dr. Strange.

pepe171
11-10-2003, 06:16 PM
The question was meant to anyone that would reply. I think you should do Gambit...I think he is the greatest even though he doesnt get the credit yet and hasnt ONCE been mentioned for being in any of the movies...but that's okay.

KusanIvy
11-17-2003, 05:34 PM
Somewhere in the future i want to do a Venom costume, and from there i would probably do a spawn because for some reason i see so much connection.

That's because there is a connection - they were both created by the same guy, Todd MacFarlane.

He created Venom when he was working for Marvel and then he left Marvel, started his own comic company and created Spawn. That's why there are so many similarities between the two.

pepe171
11-18-2003, 09:27 PM
I didnt know that. Thanks for that little bit of information. I finally got a few pictures up and im fairly new so if anyone has any suggestions of costumes that would be good for me to do please tell.