PDA

View Full Version : Lolita Party/Picnic

slimchance
04-17-2011, 01:31 AM
Hello

I really love Lolita/Jrock/Punk (Anything in Harajuku Fashion). I want to do a Lolita Party or Picnic.

Any ideas?

If anybody are interested, I will find a space for it. We can do a small fashion show just for us and play game.

JunRoku
04-17-2011, 09:31 PM
Yes, there is interest for it. Definitely just go ahead and find a place/set something up and I'll let what groups I'm in know. (Then I'm sure some will let others in groups they are in know ... etc...etc. :) ) Get the ball rolling, sounds like fun. Most of the lolita groups I know people from are in Orange County... so since I'll be down there for AM^2 please yes goodness someone put something together so I can finally participate.

As for when would be a good time; I suggest whatever day Twilight Tea (http://am2con.org/programming/twilight-teatime) is occurring on.

JellySpIIrt
04-17-2011, 09:57 PM
I know there was going to be something like this for AX, but I think most of the girls from that may be coming over to AM2.

slimchance
04-26-2011, 05:44 PM
I will check to see when the fashion show is because I do not want to have the lolita party during the fashion show.