PDA

View Full Version : most epic moment in your life?

limesoda
04-23-2011, 10:43 PM
just curious ever have a life changingly epic moment? mine was my first time over 100mph on my motorcycle down a empty, dusty, unlit road at 3am. i would never again fear anything the same way.

The Seventh Sea
04-23-2011, 11:12 PM
Well...I don't remember anything life changingly epic...though on speed, I broke 100mph on my car racing a more modded out 350z. I lost, but the speed was addictive. Time to mod out!!! >w>

kiratsukai
04-23-2011, 11:15 PM
When I was born.

It was an epic moment for the world.

The Seventh Sea
04-23-2011, 11:22 PM
When I was born.

It was an epic moment for the world.

Legends tell of a Chosen One, would that be yoooou? oo

CHOSEN ONE!

tehkukikookie
04-23-2011, 11:25 PM
I was this close to getting t-boned on my side of the car. Someone decided that it would be fine and dandy to run a red light but my bro sped out of the way at the last second.

totorolover
04-23-2011, 11:37 PM
having my daughter, you have no time to get used to it your just instantly a mommy and thats the only thing that matters in your life

limesoda
04-24-2011, 09:28 PM
@seventhsea, i have since been up to 260kph, on my vf750 street rocket it was epic. i also got hit on my bike by a bus, hit head first and walked away. i have 9 lives. lol.

AngelicLotus
04-24-2011, 09:37 PM
Skydiving for the first time! In that moment you are 1/4 super excited, 1/4 super scared, and half ready to die on some level. Being so high you can see the curve of the earth is pretty damn amazing! >:3

Seraphy
04-24-2011, 09:41 PM
Pretty pale in comparison to other people in the thread, but... back in high school, one of my friends decided to yoink some money out of my hand. He bolted for it, and I started to chase him through the halls. He ran down some stairs into another hall and I jumped from the top of the stairs and landed and did a small rock star-ish slide unintentionally. It scratched up my pants (which I still have) and it freaked out my friend.

Fabulousity
04-24-2011, 09:58 PM
Singing in front of 800 people at the American Idol Experience at Disney World. Best. Day. EVER!!!!

limesoda
04-24-2011, 10:19 PM
wow i feel less epic compared to sky diving, i always wanted to skydive.

Shigubaru
04-25-2011, 10:14 AM
I had gone to a local Celtic festival because my absolute favorite Celtic band ever was there.

When they were finishing up the set, they asked if there were any requests. I requested my absolute favorite set, and they agreed. Halfway through, the leader invited me to come on stage, handed me the mic and fiddle, and asked me to finish the tune.

It was the best day ever.

I love those people.

kittymutt
04-25-2011, 11:09 AM
When I started to randomly sing Tik Tok by Ke$ha on the choir bus and everyone joined in with me! :D

Arc_The_Lad
04-25-2011, 12:08 PM
The day I decided to stop taking shit from anyone and everyone.

Changed my life for the better.

Nygenx
04-25-2011, 01:55 PM
The day I decided to stop taking shit from anyone and everyone.

Changed my life for the better.

Good for you, good sir.

My most epic moment in my life was my friend and I getting sucked out to sea by post hurricane riptides. By the time we came ashore, it was a half hour later and 2 miles north of where we went in. Coming out of the water, I was running on adrenaline and looked like a veiny Leonidas minus the beard.

limesoda
04-25-2011, 02:06 PM
@nygenx
thats pretty rad, all my near deaths have involved a motorbike, like when i got hypothermia and saw myself in 3rd person.

SpockKiriyama
04-25-2011, 04:27 PM
I once went through the McDonald's Drive-Thru and they give me an extra Big Mac meal.

limesoda
04-25-2011, 04:32 PM
i once pushed a shopping cart through a mcdonalds drive in, but they didnt serve me. sadface.

Lithium Flower
04-25-2011, 04:36 PM
The other day.

It was like 3am.

I farted so loud it woke Boyfriend.

It was epic.

Nygenx
04-25-2011, 04:48 PM
The other day.

It was like 3am.

It was epic.

Give your boyfriend my deepest condolences. No slumber should be impeded by epically breaking wind. What a gas!

ashelia89
04-25-2011, 06:28 PM
hrmm Epic as in crazy ?

Wuhlheide may 22nd 2010 ,anyone who's ever been to a Ramms+ein concert knows that ...this is where Live Aus Berlin took place....imagine being at the 2nd ROW of all of that...I was being crushed so hard between people I started to cry from the pain and not being able to breathe :D *didnt wanna abandon my hubby so I toughed that out for a couple of hours* !!! luckily the concert in Dortmund we had a railing in between so the concert was actually enjoyable !!!

AngelicLotus
04-26-2011, 03:13 PM
i once pushed a shopping cart through a mcdonalds drive in, but they didnt serve me. sadface.My sis and I once walked through the drive-thru of a McDonald's at like 3am, slightly inebriated, and they totally served us. XD

Lithium Flower
04-26-2011, 03:26 PM
Give your boyfriend my deepest condolences. No slumber should be impeded by epically breaking wind. What a gas!

Don't be too keen to jump on his side. He regularly does this to me too and burps when we're kissing ~.~

Not WHILE his mouth is on mine, he leans away.
But for some reason whenever we kiss he gets the burps xD too much air intake?

sam vimes
04-26-2011, 03:44 PM
The other day.

It was like 3am.

It was epic.

That's all? Get back to me when you're farts have woken him up by smell alone.

Lulexiaa
04-26-2011, 04:03 PM
Meeting Kanon from An Cafe in NYAF10

harmonyisarine
04-26-2011, 11:17 PM
While hiking in the Costa Rican rainforest, one of the two girls I was with on our buddy hike slipped. Normally no big deal, but this was a section of path that had been annihilated by a mud slide, and there was a very steep drop off on the down-slope, nearly a cliff. I dove forward and ended up on my stomach but I caught her as she slipped off the edge of the path, with the third girl hanging on to my pack so that I wouldn't go over, too. It felt like a scene from a movie.

Stina006
04-26-2011, 11:38 PM
I was at 4th of july fireworks display at my local.......place where EVERYONE in the area watches fireworks-
and my boyfriend proposed to me : ) i was louder than the fireworks did NOT see it coming AT ALL XD
second most epic will be when i get married, and then when i have kids...sadly, ther eis nothing else epic about my life to talk about XD