PDA

View Full Version : Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Rose Cosplay

Sumomo
11-04-2003, 10:35 PM
Hello! ^_^ I was wanting to do the Rose Spectre of Dunn monster in the game. I don't have any pictures because I don't know how to find any, but if you do have some online it'd be great if you could share! Anywhoo, onto the question or point of this post. I know I want to make the rose petals out of foam board, kinda like the thick stuff people use to make swords? But I don't want it to have those bubbles in it because it's going to be cut and shaved. Anyone know where I can get some? Also I'm looking for a Yu-Gi-Oh! group for Katsucon and Otakon. I'd like to performa skit too. Anywhoo, sorry if I put this in the wrong spot! :( All help will be appreciated.

Daala
11-05-2003, 07:47 AM
Drop by our topic in the anime cosplay and katsucon boards. I'll be at katsucon with my rare hunter outfit. As for images for your request, I'll take a look in my bookmarks I think I ran into that at one point or another ^_^

Onyx Eyes
12-03-2003, 06:24 PM
O_O I was planning on cosplaying Dark Witch soon, and-

Eh, I've just wasted three seconds of your time. I'm sorry :(

Fallen_Magician
12-05-2003, 12:02 AM
Umm...I'm cosidering doing a Celtic Guardian costume....it might be tough....I dunno...might go for something a little easier maybe.....~shrugs~