View Full Version : Tsukasa

11-05-2003, 06:34 AM
And here's my Tsukasa costume. The costume isn't made completely from scratch, but I think it's decent work for my very first costume. So, let me know what you think. Constructive criticism is very nice.

Oh, and it isn't quite finished yet. I still need to trim the skirt (I need to get the fabric for it), and I have to fix the gloves and do the boots.

11-05-2003, 11:54 AM
The sleeves on the hoodie are a bit too long, and the neckline on the hoodie is actually supposed to be square, not curved. Your hat is also a little inaccurate. Other than that, it's a great try for a first costume! Your costume has the right amount of bagginess ^_^.

11-05-2003, 09:42 PM
I love it!! I think it's very good!! Hope the staff turns out good!!

Ghetto Robo
11-06-2003, 03:48 AM
Hey yeah that's a really nice costume especially for it beining your first one. Other than the sleeves on the hooded part being a little long and the neckline being square, it's very nice. ^^
Good luck on the staff!

*Lol okay it was jus the light which made the hat look purple, either that or my eyes need checking ^^;

11-06-2003, 03:15 PM
The sleeves should be pretty easy to fix, just annoying, cause I'll have to take the brown sleeves off to do a good cut of the outer sleeves....Those things were such a pain to sew in to the shoulder.

And yeah, I should have made the neckline more of a square, I just...didn't. I think it slipped my mind when I started it and then I noticed later, then I forgot again. I'll probably be able to fix that eventually too! ^_^

11-06-2003, 04:18 PM
Awww, it looks good!! Nice job on your first costume!

I'd love to see it, once you're finished! (i.e. Trimming the skirt and making the staff)

Keep up the good work!

11-18-2003, 10:48 AM
thats good but you need a wig ^_^