PDA

View Full Version : Tsukasa

eternalglade
11-05-2003, 06:34 AM
And here's my Tsukasa costume. The costume isn't made completely from scratch, but I think it's decent work for my very first costume. So, let me know what you think. Constructive criticism is very nice.

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=92894&password=&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

Oh, and it isn't quite finished yet. I still need to trim the skirt (I need to get the fabric for it), and I have to fix the gloves and do the boots.

Tenshi
11-05-2003, 11:54 AM
The sleeves on the hoodie are a bit too long, and the neckline on the hoodie is actually supposed to be square, not curved. Your hat is also a little inaccurate. Other than that, it's a great try for a first costume! Your costume has the right amount of bagginess ^_^.

Sorahana
11-05-2003, 09:42 PM
I love it!! I think it's very good!! Hope the staff turns out good!!

Ghetto Robo
11-06-2003, 03:48 AM
Hey yeah that's a really nice costume especially for it beining your first one. Other than the sleeves on the hooded part being a little long and the neckline being square, it's very nice. ^^
Good luck on the staff!

*Lol okay it was jus the light which made the hat look purple, either that or my eyes need checking ^^;

eternalglade
11-06-2003, 03:15 PM
The sleeves should be pretty easy to fix, just annoying, cause I'll have to take the brown sleeves off to do a good cut of the outer sleeves....Those things were such a pain to sew in to the shoulder.

And yeah, I should have made the neckline more of a square, I just...didn't. I think it slipped my mind when I started it and then I noticed later, then I forgot again. I'll probably be able to fix that eventually too! ^_^

Lilli
11-06-2003, 04:18 PM
Awww, it looks good!! Nice job on your first costume!

I'd love to see it, once you're finished! (i.e. Trimming the skirt and making the staff)

Keep up the good work!

SquishedFlower
11-18-2003, 10:48 AM
thats good but you need a wig ^_^