PDA

View Full Version : Road Kamelot

VKlover
04-30-2011, 06:41 PM
Ok, so I'm back! And guess what? I'm planning to cosplay as miss. Road Kamelot!!! :DD This is going to be sooooo much fun! I know her song by heart! English and Japanese (Well, the Japanese needs a little work! lmao)! Ok, so I am going to be making the shirt (well, actually my friend is going to cuz I can't sew worth anything. ^^") and I am going to find the skirt. I am also going to make the umbrella (all by my self!) as I can easily find a pumpkin and cardboard and paint. But I need to know where I can find a base shirt. My friend is just going to be putting the beautiful frill. But I am having IMMENSE trouble finding a base shirt that qualifies. Here's a good pic of the cosplay (front, back, and side view):
http://www.hellocosplay.com/dgray-man-road-kamelot-cosplay-costume-p-209.html

Here's a pic of a cosplayer (close up and soooo cute! *//o///*)
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2122/2527868223_bf6045d223.jpg

Nat

VKlover
05-01-2011, 11:17 AM
Omg, seriously...? No one...? I need MAJOR help!!! ._.

RinoaShadow
05-02-2011, 01:21 AM
calm down~ what sort of places have you already tried?

i'm not good at naming particular places and i know it's a real pain because they may not have them where you live... so what sort of places have you already been to?

i've never done so myself yet, but i hear that just trying one of those massive places like Myer or Target always seem to have things useful for cosplay.

VKlover
05-03-2011, 12:53 PM
Lol sowee I was kind of spazzing out. lol, so ignore me if I spazz. lmao.

I looked around Ebay and such, but I got nothing. >.>
Target isn't really my place, but I shall try! *triumph*
Walmart... no. lol.
And Meyer... Never heard of it. Lol. I live in Anne Arundel County and I can go around there... I know there's a Kohls in Laurel, but we haven't been there in forever. lol. And I don't even go to K-Mart. lol. So I guess Target is my chance for now. Thanks~ :D

RinoaShadow
05-04-2011, 04:37 AM
REALLY? nothing on ebay O-o

if you get desperate, you could find a road cosplay on ebay and request just the shirt maybe? (sorry im very unhelpful xD)

VKlover
05-04-2011, 12:44 PM
LOL YES! I was REALLY suprised! :PP And I will try what you mentioned. lmao. :D

shadowpeace4
06-07-2011, 01:49 AM
try walmart

a good base shirt would be a button up/down long sleeve shirt like a size bigger than you then just have here sew in the frills and cut the arms/bottom for the zigzag effect