PDA

View Full Version : First-time help...

Doc
11-05-2003, 11:14 PM
I'm just not too sure how to go about something like this. I just recently finished watching the entire Strawberry Eggs series, and I figured I wanna make my first cross-dressing experience as Amawa Hibiki. I'm just not so sure how to go about it, and figured it would be best to first ask for help on the issue. I'm kinda paranoid about asking this because I plan on wearing the outfit to Otakon 2004 (originally planned to wear to Katsucon, but cannot get room for staying) and I just have this fear if I don't do it right, I'll be the mockery of the con. I've read some of the threads on the forum, but I still feel lost. Mainly because I'm not sure if I could pull it off. You people seem to know what your doing, so what's the first step I should take for this? I can try to go from there and see how I do....

Karisu-sama
11-05-2003, 11:54 PM
PM (send a private message to) Merle-kun. I bet he has a lot of tips (and I think he also goes to Otakon? )

Alexia Ikyu
11-06-2003, 03:31 AM
Ah! Another Pennsylvanian crossplayer. :P I'll be doing Fuuko Kuzuha at Katsucon 2004 and possibly Otakon 2004. Merle-kun is your best bet, considering he is planning on doing that costume sometime in the future. I can give you good tips too, just need more specific questions. Sorry if I'm not too helpful right now, I've been working morning shift and only getting a few hours of sleep. So I'm off to bed now!

Merle-kun
11-06-2003, 03:59 AM
LOL... I'm the expert! Yaay yaay! ^_^ If you want to private message me, feel free to =3

I also planned to do Amawa Hibiki, but I really doubt I'll get her/him done now... you'll need enough sewing knowledge to make or alter some of the pieces. You'll have to alter the light purple top, most I've seen are flat at the bottom. The jacket you'll definately have to make or alter seriously. The choker's a definate make. The shoes... I haven't found shoes close to that in my searches, you might have to settle for white heels, or alter them to match.

But as far as passing as a girl goes, that'll probably have to be dealt with in private. You can message me through this forum, or if you have instant messangers that I have, you can use those to talk to me as well.