PDA

View Full Version : has anyone seen this before....and every body say Yatta!

Gothic_Lulu
10-23-2002, 01:24 PM
I downloaded this a while ago......it is so great!!! I guess this stuff is called Fanimutation.

Check out the download animation version of it at

http://www.game-revolution.com/download/goodies/yatta.htm

Tell me what you think!

Cassandra
10-23-2002, 01:39 PM
I've seen both versions before....I don't think there IS anything I can say.....

:thumbsup:

But I like the music video better than the animation.

Gothic_Lulu
10-23-2002, 01:47 PM
Yeah...I liked the real version too!

I guess the people that sing it are comiedians! It is a pretty funny parody!

I myself really did not know what to think when i saw it at first :eek: :confused: :thumbsup: :crylaugh: (four stages of reaction)

-Gothic Lulu

Hikaru
10-23-2002, 06:48 PM
My reaction: :confused: :juggler: :) :D :drink:

SleepingKirby
10-23-2002, 07:21 PM
So this is the original? No wonder I haven't heard it before the Ani-magic.

I don't know what's more distrubing. That thing that Will asked us to "watch and listen carefully" or the sight of six grown Japanese man hopping around with only a pair of underwear and a leaf. Oh yeah, on occasion, they wear shoes too. Still a good song though. Very catchy.:p

Umi
10-23-2002, 09:53 PM
I watch that comedy show every now and then on TV but I never really knew until recently that they made a song out of it o.O;

[edit] Is it wrong to thing that one guy is pretty cute after seeing him in tighty whities and a leaf?

SleepingKirby
10-24-2002, 02:55 AM
Originally posted by Umi
I watch that comedy show every now and then on TV but I never really knew until recently that they made a song out of it o.O;

[edit] Is it wrong to thing that one guy is pretty cute after seeing him in tighty whities and a leaf?

If you're female, no. But I was starting to think that....:p

KaineMaxwell
10-24-2002, 08:34 AM
I've seen both- they're funny as heck, especially the Flash movie!

Keurblitz
10-24-2002, 08:47 AM
I'm disturbed.... grown men dancing in their underwear...
come to think of it, I think I have a DVD movie with them in it...

Lovelyangel_81
10-24-2002, 09:49 AM
I heard the song at Animazement this year. They were playing at the dance. It's a cool song. It makes me want go....... YATTA!!!

I dunno about the whole tight white underwear with leaf on the front. *@@*

Dark Vision
10-25-2002, 12:23 AM
OMG its sooooooo funny.
Umm kirby I'm starting to worry about you.
*Hints to the rather large sword- then nods and points the even more simplistic big stick.
I'll fix you right up(it could be worst, you could feel cosplaying it). Yatta!!!!!

SleepingKirby
10-25-2002, 12:41 AM
Hey, you don't have a 21" montior. You know what it's like to stare at some naked jumping guys that large for the duration of the video? It does things to the mind.... :p