PDA

View Full Version : How big is Anime USA

Leonhart
11-06-2003, 10:32 AM
Just wondering if anyone knew the approximate attendence from last year?

KoreanEyez
11-06-2003, 04:19 PM
hrmm...I went last year and Anime USA wasn't as big as I expected it to be, but it was really fun! I think there are 4 floors of AUSA stuff. I thought the places were pretty easy to find, like the panels and the artist alley. Oh wait! You're one of the ppl in the Otaku Duet? Aren't you a famous guest that's attending? I read about you in the site! ^_^ Can't wait to see you! I shall be singing Full Metal Panic Fumoffu songs there! =P

Leonhart
11-06-2003, 07:06 PM
hrmm...I went last year and Anime USA wasn't as big as I expected it to be, but it was really fun! I think there are 4 floors of AUSA stuff. I thought the places were pretty easy to find, like the panels and the artist alley. Oh wait! You're one of the ppl in the Otaku Duet? Aren't you a famous guest that's attending? I read about you in the site! ^_^ Can't wait to see you! I shall be singing Full Metal Panic Fumoffu songs there! =P

Great! I'm looking forward to hearing you sing, I'm sure it will be beautiful! :-) They have us scheduled to play Friday night at 11pm, before the cosplay on saturday, and at 10am on Sunday, so please stop by sometime and say hi!

Sorahana
11-07-2003, 03:14 PM
I wanna go!!!!! I'l sneak in your bags Leonhart!! :giggles evilly:
I declare myself the otakuduet's groupie!! Wai wai lol XD. Ok actually not a groupie just the hyper fan lol XD.

Leonhart
11-07-2003, 04:50 PM
I wanna go!!!!! I'l sneak in your bags Leonhart!! :giggles evilly:
I declare myself the otakuduet's groupie!! Wai wai lol XD. Ok actually not a groupie just the hyper fan lol XD.

I better keep a close watch for a hit-and-run inuyasha thief... :-) Hope to see you there!

Sorahana
11-08-2003, 07:31 AM
Take me with you!!!!!! :drags behind you: Lol XD. I wanna go but my mom said no cause its too soon ;____;. She'd probably take me if it wasn't so soon ;__;.

Otakuduet_Yuna
11-11-2003, 10:56 PM
Wow, I've been looking through all the forums here. I had no idea Otaku duet had so many fans from this site, hehe. Thanks!